News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Gorgeous Jessie Fights vs Mistress Caitlin

• 4 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Gorgeous Jessie Fights vs Mistress Caitlin
« on: November 23, 2014, 07:56:57 PM »

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Gorgeous Jessie Fights vs Mistress Caitlin
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 07:58:35 PM »

Mistress Caitlin-5’1”, 170 lbs, 36GG-30-38
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,34581.0.html

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 08:00:22 PM »

For many years I have been into S&M and I have been seeing Mistress Caitlin. Mistress Caitlin shares my fantasies of female fighting, and especially ending in a very humiliating experience for the women that she beats up. Most of the fights are just fantasies that she makes up or writes for me, sometimes telling me stories on the fly, but sometimes the fights have been IRL and Mistress Caitlin always loves to give me a really good show. She usually overpowers the other women, she is very strong and very tough. She is not as good of a fist fighter as she is at wrestling and over powering the other woman, pushing, shoving, dragging by their hair and once she sits on top of the other woman, she smashes their face bloody. She gets off on blacking the other women’s eyes, and breaking her fuckin nose, and breaking and knocking out her teeth until she breaks her will and she is willing to do whatever she wants them to do. She is an exhibitionist who thinks that she is the most beautiful woman on earth, that her breasts are the most desirable breasts on earth and that everyone should worship the ground that she walks on. She loves pinning another woman down and using her big, sexy tits to slap their face silly. She smacks their face back and forth with her big, sexy tits and she loves to make other women worship her huge breasts in front of a crowd, in front of her friends and especially in front of her man. Mistress Caitlin loves taking another woman over her knee and spanking them until they agree to be totally obedient to her, and then she makes them her slave. She really gets off forcing other women to do whatever she decides she wants them to do. She lives out any whim, any and every fantasy of hers right in front of a whole crowd of people. Caitlin really gets off on forcing other women to lick and suck and worship her feet, and then to work their way up until she forces them to make passionate love to her thick, dark haired pussy right in front of her husband of boyfriend and right in front of the friends.  If this isn’t exciting enough, she loves strapping on a big, thick, hard 14” dildo and using and abusing the other women with it. Can you just imagine how fuckin excited I would get as I watch tough Mistress Caitlin performing my very favorite fantasies right in front of me, and right in front of the friends and their neighbor’s. She loves to beat the shit out of other women and drain every last drop of their dignity right out of them, right in front of the very people are the most important people in that other woman’s life.

3 months ago I went to England and I met Jessie at a club. Jessie really got me very excited from the moment that I met her. She knows how much it turns me on to see two women fist fight and as she calls it, she wants to “sexually humiliate the other woman over and over again right in front of me.” Jessie is 5’6”, 133 lbs, 34D and she is always telling me how she will bash the other woman’s face in and she will be the Mistress. The two women just knew that there is another woman, and both of them started telling me stories of how they were going to knock the shit out of the other woman and drain all the dignity out of her. I have to admit I have never been so hot and turned on as I am now. I could just tell that these two tough women are going to raise their fists up like men and starts to fist fight for me. They will start throwing haymaker punches at each other until one woman knocks the shit out of the other woman, neither will stop until one of them is the Mistress and the other as her slave, and right in front of me, and all the people that will witness this extremely hot fist fight.

I proposed to Jessie just a month after I met her, and I bought her this big, diamond cluster engagement ring which she wears on her right fist. The reason I mention this engagement ring is because Jessie was anxious to find my little whore ass eh called her, she took pictures and one of the pictures she posted on my Facebook page, calling my whore a stupid little bitch and telling her that when she finds out who she is, that she is going to knock the shit out of her with her engagement ring and teach her a fuckin lesson that she will never forget. You can’t imagine how infuriated Mistress Caitlin is when she reads the post, and immediately she responds, “I am Mistress Caitlin,” she laughs viciously as she screams, “How fuckin dare you, who do you fuckin think you are to threaten the Mistress with that fuckin ring. I’m going to knock the shit out of you bitch, and I’ll show Johnny and all of your friends just what a stupid, pathetic little bitch you really are. You will worship my cxnt with your tongue you bitch, and then I’ll really humiliate you. I’ll strap on my big, hard erect 14” rubber cock and shove it right up your ass. I’ll march you are in front of everyone, and then I’ll sit on that fuckin ugly face of yours and I will make you lick my cxnt into orgasm, you got it.”
My fiancé tells everyone, right there on my Facebook page, that she will be happy to fly to the United States to fist fight Mistress Caitlin, and she told everyone that she intends on being Mistress Caitlin’s Mistress and she can’t wait to fist fight her. Things really come to a fuckin head when Jessie fly’s to the US to fist fight Mistress Caitlin and they agree to meet in the locker room of a gym, right in the big, shower. Jessie is wearing the very same red top as in her profile picture, with her red push up bra and little red lace panties with a pair of micro cut off jeans.
Look at the picture named “Store Manager Caitlin” which is part of the outfit Caitlin is wearing when she shows up to fist fight Jessie. She has on her huge, red push up bra and little red lace panties, and she has a midriff, white button dress blouse and cut off jeans too. There is a large crowd gathered around. Everyone knows that Caitlin and Jessie are going to meet in the large shower room and raise their fists up like two men. They know that the two women are going to send punch and after punch at the other woman’s face until one woman knocks the fight right out of the other woman and sends her home totally dominated and humiliated, and you can just tell that this is good to be a very good fist fight.

Caitlin enters the shower room, that is the shower room on Jessie’s profile page, with a view from another room where the large crowd is gathered. Caitlin turns around just in time to see Jessie walking towards her, holding her right fist up in the air and screaming, “DO YOU SEE THIS RING. SO YOU SEE IT YOU FAT FUCKIN WHORE, THIS IS MY ENGAGEMENT RING. THIS RING IS MINE, JOHNNY IS MINE, AND YOU BETTER KEEP THAT BIG, FAT COW BODY OF YOURS AWAY FROM HIM, YOU GOT IT.” Now it seems like everyone in the shower room has gone silent, and their waiting to see what is going to happen next. Caitlin puts her hands on her hips screaming, “I AM GOING TO BE YOUR MISTRESS. YOU ARE GOING TO WORSHIP ME JUST LIKE JOHNNY WORSHIPS ME, I’M,” BUT BEFORE Caitlin can finish the sentence Jessie balls up her right fist hard and tight, and she takes the ring, that big, diamond cluster engagement ring and she sends it plowing “bang,” right into Caitlin’s nose, making her nose bleed. Her big, sharp ring makes a cut across Caitlin’s nose and blood starts rolling from the cut on her face from Jessie‘s ring. Caitlin Puts her hand to her nose and Caitlin’s face turns beet red and she screams, “Look at what you did to me, I’m bleeding. I’m going to, kill you as she goes right after Jessie. Jessie sends her right fist plowing right into Caitlin’s nose again, swinging Caitlin’s head back and making her nose bleed even more, BUT Caitlin is really pissed off and Jessie’s punch doesn’t seem to do anything to stop Caitlin as she just goes plowing into her, full force, and Jessie isn’t ready for her. She grabs Jessie’s red blouse and she shoves her back hard. Jessie’s blouse rips right off of her body in Caitlin’s hands as Jessie goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until “bam,” her body hits the hard tile wall and “bang,” her head does too. Jessie’s head bounces up off of the wall, and Jessie is just standing there in her sexy red push up bra and little red laced panties and now the crowd is really cheering.

Caitlin is just standing there with her hands on her hips laughing as she screams, “YOU THINK YOU’RE SO FUCKIN TOUGH. I AM GOING TO BE YOUR MISTRESS AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE MY SLAVE, AND I’M GOING TO HUMILIATE YOU BITCH AND I’LL TAKE YOUR FUCKIN ENGAGEMENT RING RIGHT OFF OF YOUR FINGER AND THEN I’LL BEAT YOU UP WITH YOUR VERY OWN RING.” Jessie is enraged, her face is beet red and she goes right after Caitlin. She leaps right onto her, wrapping her legs around Caitlin’s waist and she grabs her hair and she starts wrenching her head back and forth and back and forth. She’s swinging Caitlin’s head around like a limp little floppy doll and Caitlin is screaming, “AAHH, AAHH, MY HAIR, LET GO OF MY FUCKIN HAIR YOU BITCH,” as she stumbles backwards on her high heels until she falls right over “boom,” onto the ground with Jessie right on top of her. Jessie grabs Caitlin’s white blouse and she raises up, ripping Caitlin’s blouse off of her body. Then Jessie throws the blouse to the ground as she lowers herself down on top of Caitlin’s stomach.

Jessie starts to sit down on Caitlin’s stomach, but Caitlin reaches up with both of her hands and she grabs Jessie’s hair, and Caitlin bucks and she kicks and she manages to knock Jessie off of her and the two women start rolling back and forth and back and forth across the hard tile floor. Caitlin is stronger than Jessie and she outweighs her by almost 40 lbs, and Caitlin manages to get on top of Jessie. She overpowers Jessie and she holds her arms down to the floor, then she raises up over her, pinning Jessie’s arms under her knees, and now Caitlin is in charge, and now Caitlin really wants to beat the shit out of Jessie. Caitlin laughs and she screams, “You pathetic little bitch, you’re going to beg me to use my big, artificial cock on you. You’re going to fuckin beg your Mistress to fuck you with that cock, and then I’m going to make you suck it clean.” Jessie is bucking and kicking and screaming, “GET OFF. Get off of me you fat fuckin cow.” Caitlin is much stronger then Jessie, and Caitlin is on top, and she starts laughing as she overpowers Jessie again and Caitlin screams, “YOU’RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE SLAVE, I OWN YOU NOW AND YOU’RE GOING TO DO WHATEVER YOUR MISTRESS TELLS YOU TO DO.” Feebly Jessie is still bucking and kicking and crying out, “NEVER, GET OFF OF ME YOU FAT COW. GET OFF OF ME YOU FAT FUCKIN WHORE,” but Caitlin has her fuckin pinned helplessly to the tile floor and Jessie can’t do a fuckin thing to get this big, fat cow off of her.” Caitlin reaches behind herself and she unhooks her big, sexy bra and she takes it off. Caitlin is an exhibitionist and she gets really excited as the crowd is screaming and screaming at the sight of her big, sexy tits. Caitlin screams, “Now I’m going to slap your face silly with my big, sexy tits you whore, and when I’m finished with you, you’re going to lick my tits, you’re going to kiss my tits, you’re going to worship my tits just like your fiancé does..

Caitlin is clearly winning at this point, and she has Jessie totally helpless, and now she’s really going to punch Jessie’s face bloody. Caitlin still has Jessie’s arms pinned helplessly to the tile floor, and Caitlin takes her fist, her right fist and she slugs Jessie “bang,” right in her left eye, then with her left fist, “bang,” she punches Jessie’s right eye. Caitlin is really pissed off and she starts pummeling Jessie’s face screaming, “I’M GOING TO BLACK YOUR EYES YOU STUPID BITCH,” AS SHE STARTS “BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM,” PUNCHING Jessie’s eyes “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth, right fist, left eye, left fist, right eye, back and forth over and over again until Jessie’s eyes are swollen, black and blue. Caitlin has blackened both of Jessie’s eyes and Caitlin is laughing as she screams, “Now I’m going to take your ring. Are you ready to give me that ring, or do I really have to knock the shit out of you.” Jessie is still bucking

I’M going to pull that precious engagement ring right off of your finger bitch.” Caitlin leans forward grabbing for the hand with the ring, but Jessie manages to free her right hand and as Caitlin leans forward to grab the finger, Jessie sends her right fist plowing uppercut “bang,” right into Caitlin’s nose, and now Caitlin’s nose really had blood rolling out of it. Then as Caitlin is fuckin startled, Jessie takes the same right fist and she punches Caitlin “BANG,” UPPERCUT INTO Caitlin’s jaw. You can hear Caitlin’s teeth knock together and chatter in her fuckin head and for a moment Caitlin is seeing fuckin stars as her head swings straight up in the air, and Jessie bucks and she kicks and she manages to knock Caitlin off of her. Slowly the two of women get back up onto their feet. Caitlin is slightly more dazed than she thought that she was and she has to hold her hands out in front of herself to try to maintain her balance as she stumbles forward and then backwards on her rubbery legs.

Jessie stands there with her fists raised like a man screaming, “COME ON COW, PUT YOUR FISTS UP AND FIGHT ME, I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUCH A TOUGH MISTRESS.” Caitlin is infuriated, but she’s starting to breath hard, her chest is heaving up and down and up and down, and she goes right after Jessie with her right fist. She sends it plowing right at Jessie’s face, but this time Jessie is ready for her. Quickly Jessie reaches up with her left hand and she grabs Caitlin’s wrist in mid air,and then with her own right fist she sends it plowing, “bang,” full force right into Caitlin’s chin, and now Caitlin is really seeing fuckin stars as Jessie starts to knock her silly. She takes her hard balled up right fist, the one with that ring, and she starts “bang,” bang, bang,” hammering Caitlin’s nose until you can hear the fuckin bone of her nose break under the ring, and the fuckin silence.The crowd goes silent as blood starts gushing out of Caitlin’s nose and she falls right over onto her ass on the hard tile floor, and Caitlin’s big sexy tits are bouncing up and down and up and down and now the crowd is screaming even harder. Jessie is standing right over Caitlin screaming, “YOU THINK YOU’RE SUCH A TOUGH MISTRESS, CAITLIN YOU BIG FAT COW, AND LOOK AT YOU, YOU CAN’T EVEN FIGHT, GET UP AND FIGHT ME, COME ON YOU STUPID FAT COW, GET UP AND FIST FIGHT ME SO THAT I CAN REALLY KNOCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU,”  and Caitlin doesn’t say a thing, she’s fuckin startled. Jessie moves in to grab Caitlin’s hair, but feebly Caitlin reaches out and she grabs Jessie’s ankle and she pulls hard, knocking Jessie off balance and Jessie falls right onto the tile floor, bam, right on her ass.       

Both women are tired and bloody and breathing really hard. Both of their chests are heaving up and down, but both women are really proud and dominant and they’re still really pissed off and neither woman is ready to become submissive, and both women still thinks she is tough.” Slowly the two women start to get to their feet to fist fight again. Jessie has regained her breath and she gets up first and she raises her fists up like a man ready to fist fight. Caitlin gets to her feet and she holds her fists up too, but just as she does Jessie just comes swinging around and she sends her left fist plowing round house, “bang,” right into the side of Caitlin’s head. Caitlin is seeing fuckin stars as she spins halfway around in a circle from the full force of Jessie’s hard punch. Jessie grabs Caitlin by her shoulders and she spins Caitlin right back around to face her again. Then with her left fist she hits her again. She sends her fist plowing full force, “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Caitlin’s fat cow stomach. “OOOOFFFF,” she really knocks the fuckin air out of Caitlin, and Caitlin grabs her aching belly and she bends over in pain gasping for air.” Jessie reaches over and she wraps her hands right through Caitlin’s hair and she yanks her head up. Then she shoves her head down as she raises her right knee up, “bang,” right into Caitlin’s jaw, and this time you can really hear Caitlin’s teeth bang together and rattle in her fuckin head and her head swings straight up in the air. Caitlin starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down and when it does, Caitlin is seeing stars, fuckin stars as she struggles to stay on up on her wobbly legs, and she starts to stumble, and then to sway, first forward and then back, and then she just gets this silly little smile across her face. Caitlin has this goofy little grin right across her face and she starts giggling because she isn’t even sure about where she is right now.

Jessie holds her right fist up in Caitlin’s face screaming, ‘LOOK AT IT. IT THIS THE RING YOU WANTED SO BAD. YOU’RE GOING TO STICK YOUR TONGUE OUT COW, AND YOU’RE GOING TO SHOW JOHNNY AND ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS JUST WHAT A STUPID, PATHETIC FAT COW YOU REALLY ARE. You thought you were such a tough fuckin Mistress, I’M GOING TO MAKE YOU MY SLAVE, AND YOU’RE GOING TO DO WHATEVER I TELL YOU TO DO.” Caitlin has tears welling in her eyes and she’s still really infuriated and she screams, “GET THAT FUCKIN RING OUT OF MY FACE BITCH OR I’LL SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS AND FUCK YOUR ASS HOLE WITH IT.”

Jessie’s face turns beet red and Jessie loses her fuckin temper again. Jessie takes her right fist, the one with that big diamond cluster ring and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Caitlin’s nose. She bashing Caitlin’s nose in with that big diamond ring over and over again until Caitlin’s nose is definitely broken, and blood is gushing from Caitlin’s nose. Tears start rolling from Caitlin’s eyes and Caitlin cries out, “ALRIGHT, I’LL KISS YOUR RING. I’LL KISS YOUR FUCKIN RING.” Jessie holds her right fist up in Caitlin’s face, and she starts showing Caitlin her ring again screaming, “KISS IT WHORE, KISS THIS FUCKIN RING.” Caitlin grabs Jessie’s right hand and she holds the ring right up in front of her face and she kisses Jessie’s engagement ring. Jessie is laughing as she screams, “KISS IT AGAIN COW, AND KEEP KISSING IT UNTIL I SAY YOU CAN STOP.” Mistress Caitlin is submissive now. She’s kissing the ring on Jessie’s finger over and over again. Jessie screams, “lick it whore, lick your blood off of my engagement ring and show everyone just how much respect you have for my relationship with Johnny and how much you respect my engagement ring.” Caitlin doesn’t hesitate, she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking the ring. She’s licking that ring passionately, feverishly like a dog licking its master. Jessie screams, “Tell Johnny that you’re a stupid, pathetic worthless fat cow, and that you are submissive to Mistress Jessie, a real woman.”

Caitlin has tears streaming down her cheeks, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup and Caitlin cries out, “NO, PLEASE ENOUGH.” Jessie punches Caitlin with that ring, “bang,” right in her teeth. You can hear Jessie’s big diamond cluster ring smash against the enamel of her teeth and blood starts rolling from Caitlin’s split lips. Caitlin is sputtering blood. She’s spitting blood and bloody pieces of her front teeth right out of her mouth as Caitlin becomes submissive to Jessie again, and she starts crying out, “I’m a cow Johnny, I’m a stupid, pathetic worthless fat cow Johnny, and I’m submissive, I’m submissive to Mistress Jessie Johnny.” Jessie has already punched Caitlin into submission, but Jessie is crazy and she’s far from finished with this fat cow yet. Jessie screams, Now Caitlin you fat fuckin whore, tell everyone that you’re my slave, tell everyone that you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do.” Caitlin is very dominant, she’s used to telling people what to do, not being told what to do, and Caitlin says, “NO, NEVER. ENOUGH, I’M SORRY ENOUGH.” Jessie screams, “ENOUGH, ENOUGH, HOW FUCKIN DARE YOU TELL ME WHEN YOU HAD ENOUGH. I’LL TELL YOU WHEN I’M FINISHED WITH YOU, AND I’M FAR FROM THROUGH WITH YOU YET YOU FAT COW.” Jessie smashes her “bang,” right in her nose again, and now blood is squirting from Caitlin’s nose, rolling down her chin and onto her huge bouncing breasts. Jessie screams, “Say it cow, fuckin say it or I’ll really bash your face in.” Caitlin’s face is bashed in. Jessie has broken her fuckin nose and blackened her eyes and cracked out some of Caitlin’s front teeth, and desperately Caitlin cries out, “ALRIGHT, I’M YOUR SLAVE MISTRESS. I’M YOUR FUCKIN SLAVE MISTRESS. I’LL DO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME TO DO MISTRESS.”

Jessie is laughing as she screams, “that’s right slave, now get on your hands and knee’s. You’re going to be my pet. You’re going to be my fuckin dog.” Caitlin gets on her hands and knees right in front of Jessie. Jessie screams, “Now when I tell you to heel doggie, you’re going to crawl like the fuckin dog you are, two steps behind me, you got it.” Caitlin is crying and she cries out, “YES, MISTRESS.” Jessie turns around and she start walking screaming, “heel doogie.” Caitlin is crawling along right behind Jessie, exactly two steps behind her like an obedient dog. Jessie screams, “NOW BARK FOR EVERYONE, AND KEEP BARKING UNTIL I SAY YOU CAN STOP.” Caitlin is crawling along like a submissive slave right behind Jessie and she starts “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” barking like a fuckin dog right in front of me, and right in front of everyone. Jessie is laughing at how tough Mistress Caitlin thought that she was and how beat up and submissive she looks now as she’s “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” barking like a doggie over and over again.”

Jessie screams, “alright cow, now I want that dildo you threatened to fuck me with. Get me that dildo so I can teach you just how it feels to be dominated and humiliated in front of all of these people.” Caitlin is totally submissive now. She crawls right over to her pocketbook and she opens it. Then she pulls out this big, thick, 14” rubber strap on cock, and obediently she hands it to Mistress Jessie. Jessiescreams, “now take off your cut offs you fat cow, and then lower your panties.>” Caitlin is completely submissive to Jessie now and like a slave, like a subservient slave she lowers her cut off jeans and then lowers her panties exposing her thick dark patch in front of everyone. Jessie is laughing, everyone in the crowd is laughing as Jessie screams, “NOW STAND UP COW.” Caitlin stands up and Jessie walks up right behind her and she puts the tip of the big, hard erect cock right up to her anus. All of a sudden Caitlin let’s out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH,” as Jessie shoves that big, hard cock right up into Caitlin’s ass hole. Caitlin starts laping, jumping, twisting, trying to dance off the big dildo, but she can’t. Jessie has that huge rubber cock shoves high up into her ass hole and her hands laced tightly through Caitlin’s hair, and Caitlin just can’t get away.
Jessie screams, “ALRIGHT MISTRESS CAITLIN, NOW YOU’RE GOING TO SHOW JOHNNY AND YOUR FRIENDS JUST WHAT A STUPID, PATHETIC FAT COW YOU REALLY ARE. YOU’RE GOING TO MOO FOR EVERYONE. NOW LET ME HEAR YOU MOO COW.” Caitlin absolutely has no other choice. Tears are streaming down her cheeks, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, and Caitlin takes a,oing, deep breath and she lets out a hardy, hefty, “MMMMMOOOOOOO.” Jessie screams, “Now you’re going to moo for each and every person and you’re going to tell each person just what a big, stupid, pathetic fat cow you really are.” Jessie starts taking her out. She’s marching Caitlin around in front of everyone, and Caitlin is a cow and she’s saying, “MMMMOOOOOOO, MMMMOOOOOOO, MMMMOOOOOOOOO,” OVER AND OVER AGAIN AS Jessie marches her in front of each and every person. Jessie screams, “SAY IT COW.” Caitlin cries out, ‘I’M A COW, I’M A big, stupid poathetic fat cow,” Then she starts to “MMMMOOOOOOO” AGAIN, MMMMOOOOOOOO, MMMMOOOOO, MMMMOOOOOOOO.”

Jessie pulls that big cock out of Caitlin’s ass hole and she screams, “NOW YOU’RE GOING TO SUCK THIS COCK CLEAN COW.” Caitlin is a slave, she’s completely and utterly submissive to Mistress Jessie now and she grabs that big 14” cock in her hands and she holds it right up to her lips and she sucks it in her mouth and she starts sucking it off, just like it is Johnny’s cock. She sucks and sucks on that dildo until she sucks it totally clean. Jessie screams, “NOW YOU’RE GOING TO LICK MY cxnt TO COMPLETION YOU FAT COW. You’re going to beg me to let you lick me into orgasm, you got it.” Caitlin is pathetic and she starts begging, ‘PLEASE MISTRESS, PLEASE LET ME LICK YOU INTO ORGASM, I’M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE LET ME LICK YOU INTO ORGASM MISTRESS.” Jessie screams, “NOW LAY DOWN ON YOUR BACK YOU BIG FAT COW, AND GET READY, GET FUCKIN READY TO LICK A REAL WOMAN’S cxnt.” Jessie lowers her cut off jeans and her panties and she lowers herself down right onto Caitlin huge, black and blue tits screaming, “LOOK AT THIS cxnt. Look at your mistress’ beautiful, sexy red haired cxnt you fat cow.” Caitlin is looking as Jessie lowers her cxnt right onto Caitlin’s face and Caitlin sticks her tongue out and she starts licking and kissing Jessie’s hot sexy red haired pussy over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master, until Jessie “OOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOHHHHH,” EXPLODES RIGHT ON Caitlin’s face, the crowd is going crazy.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 08:37:29 PM »

Jessie looks very much like Mistress Kelly Payne. This was a very hot story and perhaps a fight between Jessie and Mistress Kelly Payne
would be even hotter.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 12:59:37 PM »
Great job.