News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

3rd Annual Turkey time TITFIGHT SWEET 7 Finals titfight!!

• 11 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
3rd Annual Turkey time TITFIGHT SWEET 7 Finals titfight!!
« on: November 24, 2014, 05:34:02 AM »
HERE we go the finals of this years Turkey time titfight!! 

I enjoy making sure, the sweet 7 are properly oiled up again. Since they rubbed some of that oil off. While their girls tit fought, to the finals here.

THAT said.. onto your last 7 ladies, battling it out for the final win here!!

BUSTY MONIKA

BUSTY KARLIE

RAMA

BOOB BULLY

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: 3rd Annual Turkey time TITFIGHT SWEET 7 Finals titfight!!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 05:36:13 AM »
The rest of your sweet 7 titfighters!!

SOPHIE

30MM RACHEL

BUSTY DUANA

BEST of luck to all 7 ladies .. As before ladies feel free. To add different busty photos of yourself, while poll runs!!

Offline RustyB

• Howdy Mam
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 07:42:33 AM »
Busty Monika appears to have the firmest rack, which should enable her to triumph in the end.

Offline Busty Charo

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 01:28:57 PM »
must vote for my best rival here Rama,, GO BITCH SHOW TO THOSE BITCH COWS WHO IS THE BUSTY BITCH THERE!!!!
please if u have skinny or model shape dont try me,,,

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 03:56:35 PM »
I kinda feel bad for Rama, I like her a lot but she seems so out-boobed in this matches
out boobed and ungunned???these are big wards to use..mine are huge firm enough to crush those bitches most of them have no tits what they have is saggy milk sacks a d cup can firm enough can beat the shit out of them...sophie is the only one might be good enough for me.

jv_wrestler12

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 11:16:04 PM »
Rachel is going to milk you all silly you should just put on 6 or 7 bras and run for it! :P 

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2014, 05:29:33 AM »
I voted for a couple newer, younger girls - Karlie and Sophie, hoping they will show some of the TF pillars of the community what's up!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2014, 05:56:34 AM »
ALREADY some HEAVY tit action!!  Some of the ladies letting themselves be seen!! Rama, Rachel and Duana !!

Also love seeing some of the ladies from first round, adding in also!!
Charokat .. This lady only missed this round by 1 vote. So you have gotta respect her, and her fighting girls!!
Big momma Joanie .. looks to be able to stand up, with these ladies, this category .. Glad to see her part of another event first round.

Rama .. maybe you need to let those ladies spring free from your hands. Let the voters see, how large, and full your guns are!!

Irene .. Pssst ...  Know your not part of this tournament ... Keep watch for something else in a few weeks. Oh and willing to oil you up anytime..   ;)

BACK to our busty and battling ladies!!

Storm

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2014, 10:16:47 AM »
looking around all the girls ready to the finals... Lets go girls... me in topless... I think Rama and Boob Bully are greatest here...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2014, 11:22:23 PM »
I stand there starring at every one looking sor some one to start my fight with...lots of proud tits in here waiting to crush each other.
I oil up my girls so the are ready to fight back.
my eyes are looking for Sophie....I want my revenge.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2014, 08:09:25 AM »
LOVING IT .. NOT only some of the hottest, and bustiest looking titfighters part of the event ...

Seems we have a lot of busty beauties watching, and commenting in as well ..

LADIES for those of you here in the states... since it is time.. Hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving/ turkey time today.

For those of you ladies, from other countries ...  Feel welcome to share some drinks, and a plate of good food. While these ladies use their lovely legs, and large firm breasts. To continue this TITFIGHT!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2014, 06:08:14 AM »
BUSTY MONIKA WINS !!!

Part of the celebration .. the TIT cake. Will be shaped and sized. To match MONIKA's winning titfighting girls!!

CONGRATS to MONIKA !!

BUSTY DUANA, RAMA, and 30MM RACHEL ... Battling it out, staying in the fight all the way!! Duana keeping it very close.

ALSO thanks to BUSTYKARLIE, BOOB BULLY, and SOPHIE for being part of this!!

Some wonderful posting, and participation by Rachel, Rama, Duana, and Sophie. As well as other ladies like Marlu, Charokat, Big momma Joanie, from the first round as well.

LADIES thank you for a wonderful event ... Champagne for drinking, and bathing your battle tested boobs. As well as massage, waiting you. Along with the food in the main banquet hall!!

WELL DONE LADIES, and TITFIGHTERS!!

Storm