News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My fight with the hitch hiker

• 9 Replies

Offline jess6

• God Member
My fight with the hitch hiker
« on: November 24, 2014, 11:17:17 PM »
ive been promising to post this fight for ages, i was asked 3 years ago to do so so here at last!  to be honest it was an embarrassing and humiliaitng experience but I have been asked to post it.

I'm Jess, I'm nearly 30 now (gosh!) and live in Leeds in the UK with Steve, my long term bf and soon to be my husband!  Steve and I have been together sicne I was 21, I won him in a fight against his ex, that's another story which I reposted last week  I've got a posh job, a management consultant with a major UK company, and I just love to get into fights, I always have, the buzz I get from it is amazing.  Steve loves watching me fight.  I have had something like 25 fights since I was at school.

When I graduated in 2007 from Leeds Uni (aged 23) Steve and I took a month off to have our dream holiday, driving the west coast of the USA.  We had talked about doing it for ages.  We flew to Seattle, picked up a car and headed south.  It was a special time togehter, and talking about fights was part of the trip.  Steve an dI love talking about them, he gets so turned on which I adore, we chatted while driving, while in restaurants and of course in bed

I actually had 3 fights on that trip, agaisnt a motel receptionist, the hitchhiker and agaisnt a couple (Steve fought as well, so brilliant) once we got to LA.

The hitchiker fight was on a Saturday, I remember the day well.  We were somewhere south of San Fransisco and left our hotel about 10.  I was wearing a very short white dress on a beautiful morning.  Steve loves me wearing short dresses (and fighting in them!)  As we drive he likes to touvh my leg, moving my dress higher and higher.  Often I then start describign a fight, rubbing his erection as we drive.

Offline jess6

• God Member
Re: My fight with the hitch hiker
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 11:31:30 PM »
We had been driving a couple of hours (and having the most amazing conversation!) when we stopped for coffee.  We were sat in the restaurant when two girls walked in.  I noticed them immediately.  They were both 18 or 19.  Once was about my size (i am 5 7 and 140).  She was wearing a blue t short and black shorts.  The other girl was a couple of inches shorter, wearing a short denim skirt and white top.  There was something feisty about her which I noticed immediately.  Just the way she was behaving and talking.

I nudged Steve and we watched as they finished their drinks and left.  As I brushed Steve under the table I felt how hard he was.

WE left a few minutes later and as we drove out there they were hitching a lift.  Steve pulled over before I could say anything but I would not have stopped him.  There was already this shiver of expectation.

We asked where they were going and they mentioned a town 30 miles or so up the road.  They climbed in the back and introduced themselves.  The taller one was Rachel and the feisty one Hannah.  We talked for a while.  I didn't know what might happen but I was being careful not to be too friendly, I let Steve be that.  It didn't take long for him and Hannah to start flirting.  Steve knew exactly what he was doing.  I let them carry on although I knew both girls were aware of how angry I was.   But Hannah didn't worry about that she was picking up her signals from Steve and loving it.

Offline jess6

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 11:40:02 PM »
I waited my moment and then it started

'Ok thats enough' I said. 'stop flirting with my boyfriend'

'Gosh sorry' said Hannah, 'I didnt mean it, honestly'....in just the voice to say she did mean it and was happy to wind me up.

'Just dont do it again ok'

I knew what would happen.  A few minutes later she started again and Steve responded.  He was playing his part brilliantly.

This time I had had enough.  I told Steve to stop the car. 

Offline Myfordi

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 12:45:50 AM »
It is getting good !

Myfordi

Offline wichoo

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2014, 06:50:36 PM »
Please continue. :)
Gotta love a humiliating end 2 a catfight. ;)

Offline jess6

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2014, 08:27:26 PM »
Steve knew exactly what I was doing.  We had provoked fights before.  I had already knew that i wanted to fight Hannah and that I could beat her easily, probably humiliate her.  I was taller than her and an experienced fighter.  I also wanted to do it for Steve.  he adores watching me fight, he says its the greatest turn on a guy could ever have

Steve signalled and pulled off the road onto a short dirt track where he brought the car to a halt.  I turned to Hannah

'Listen bitch I've had enough of you coming on to my man'
' I wasn't and what if I was'
'Bitch no-one does that to me'
'Well maybe I just have, what you going to do about it'
'Get out of the car and I'll show you bitch'

I hardly heard Rachel murmur 'you don't to mess with Hannah'.  Perhaps I should have listened to ehr.

All four of us got out of the car and faced each other.

'What's your problem' said Hannah
'You are bitch'
'What you going to do about it'
'I want to fight you' I said, you and me one on one bitch'

Hannah laughed, 'you want to fight me, come on bitch, bring it on'

Offline georgegizmo

• The abs may look good but they can't handle much
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2014, 05:20:00 AM »
About to get to the good part.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2014, 12:38:25 PM »
This is getting good!

Offline meow157

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2014, 11:35:15 AM »
Please what happens next!!
In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king.

Offline georgegizmo

• The abs may look good but they can't handle much
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2015, 01:42:59 PM »
Isn't it time for the conclusion?