News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Glenys: I won a fight with Lynne.

• 0 Replies

Offline Irada

• God Member
Glenys: I won a fight with Lynne.
« on: November 25, 2014, 10:51:29 AM »
this is the fight itself actually

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,38637.msg296083.html#msg296083

This is what Glenys had to say about the fight she had with Lynne. The fight was described back in 2012 . Glenys agreed to talk about it has a question and answer interview. this is what Glenys had to say:-

Question:- Did you expect to have a fight with Lynne?
Glenys:- No, not when I first met her. But she did seem to be funny and off with me for a while.

Question:- What led up to the fight?
Glenys:- I don't really know. She had been off with me for a while, I had a feeling something was wrong. Whenever I was about she did not want to know. She did not seem to want to talk to me, she would sometimes just ignore me.

Question:- When she said she wanted a fight with you, how did you feel?
Glenys:- It was almost has soon has I arrived into work. I went to get some coffee, she was in the room. She looked at me. Before I could say anything, she just said " I want a fight with you after work." I was a little taken back. Then I could see she was serious. I asked her "Why?" She just said " I want a fight with you, we're really going to sort out our differences." I looked at her, "OK, if that's want you want." I replied. She went away. I got a cup of coffee and went to my work desk. I don't think it really sank in with me right away. I seemed to be in a daze for a couple of minutes. The woman who sat next to me asked if I was alright. I told her I was going to have a fight with Lynne after work.

Question:- What was the reaction from the other women?
Glenys:- Has soon has the word went around, most seemed excited. I did get a lot of encouragement and support from them. I did also get some "advice" about the best way to get the better of her. Some of the advice was to "Pull her down by her hair and knee her in the face."

Question:- How often did you see Lynne that day?
Glenys:- Twice. Once just before I went on break. The second was about an hour before we finished. On both occasions, we just give each other a cold look.

Question:- How did you feel has the day went on:-
Glenys:- I was not really worried throughout the day, although it was on my mind. It was about an hour before I finished work, just after I saw her, I did start to get a little worried. It was really about fifteen minutes before I finished work it seemed to play on me. There were all kinds of thoughts going through my mind. Thoughts about picnics when I was young. Thoughts about playing with my friends in the park. Probably because I had a sense of losing my security. There was also a thought that everybody was now looking at me.

Question:- When you actually finished work, what were you're feelings?
Glenys:- When five O'clock came, I did have a sense of un-realness and a little fear. I also had a sinking feeling, and a feeling of needing the toilet. I did run into the toilet. In the cubicle, I did feel like crying. When I came out, I felt I wanted to run back in. Walking down the stairs, I think I was shaking a little. I did not say anything to the women with me. When I seen her outside my stomach seemed to turn.

Question:- You both walked side by side over to the park. What were you're feelings?
Glenys:- I had a strange feeling all over me. I could not look at her has we walked over. I could hear her footsteps next to me, they seemed to drown everything else out, although in reality they were not that loud. Has we entered the park, I could feel my heart pounding and I felt my nipples go erect. "By here." somebody said. I could see people around there. I did not want to fight in front of too many people. If we ended up rolling about on the ground, people would probably see my knickers. That in it self did not bother me, but I still did not want more people than necessary seeing them. I could see some trees and I knew there was a clearing beyond them, so I said past the trees. When we got through them to the small clearing, I heard her say "By here." It seemed I momentarily tingled all over. When I turned to face her, she had put her bag on the ground and was taking off her jacket. My heart seemed to miss a beat has I done the same. It was like the world was falling away has she rushed towards me.

Question:- How did you feel when the fight started?
Glenys:- Has she rushed towards me, everything around me seemed to be like a blur. I could see her arms outstretched ready to grab hold of my hair, I simply lashed out. Has I hit her I felt a rush of adrenalin, I then really wanted to go for her.

Question:- Lynne tore open your blouse when she fell on to her knees, did it embarrass you?
Glenuys:- No. I've actually been topless on a beach before. It did make me want to really go for her.

Question:- How did you feel when you were dragging her around by her hair?
Glenys:- I can't really remember much about it except looking down at her has I pulled her around in a circle. I only let go of her hair because I felt giddy. I was going to start to kick her when she was on the ground, but she rolled away very quickly. If one of the women had not held me back, I was going to kick her in the face has she was getting up.

Question:-Lynne's skirt drooped has she got up, what do you remember about it?
Glenys:-It happened so quick. I did think she would try to pick it up. I took advantage of this by rushing at her and grabbing hold of her hair. She grabbed hold of my hair. I then remember that we were both looking at each other.

Question:- You ended up both falling down with Lynne on top of you, what do you remember?
Glenys:- I remember suddenly falling backwards and hitting the ground with a thud that seemed to go right through me. She was on top of me. She started to hit my head against the ground. It did not hurt that much has she could not really lift my head up to really slam my head down. I had to keep hold of her hair. My legs were thrashing around trying to get a grip with my heels into the ground. I can't really remember if I felt my skirt rising up my legs. It did not bother me at that time if anybody could see my knickers. I remember pushing hard and she just seemed to roll off me. I think that getting back on my feet was the quickest thing I had done for a long time.

Question:-What do you remember about the rest of the fight?
Glenys:- When I got up, I remember standing there for a couple of seconds. We just looked at each other then again going for each others hair. The hair pulling seemed to hurt more this time. I closed my eyes several times has we pulled each others hair back and forth. I can't really remember much about how many times she kicked me. I remember her screaming louder has I pulled strands of her hair out. I think I kicked her three or four times before she screamed out "I've had enough!". I remember her face was bright red. She was starting to cry has I remember tears running down her face. She then seemed to turn away from me and fall forward. I can't remember what happened next, except everybody coming around me and then feeling weak and falling to my knees. I can't remember who done my blouse up, but next thing I knew I was being lifted back onto my feet and being walked away. I could hear her crying but I did not look back at her. I picked up my jacket and bag, I just wanted to go home.

Question:- What did you do after the fight?
Glenys:- We walked a fair distance away from where we had a fight. We did not go out the way we came in. I went towards the small entrance to the north of the park. Before we went out I sat on a bench for a while. I wanted to cry but managed to stop myself. A woman called Karen said she would take me home in her car. I agreed to this has I did not want people on the coach to see I had been fighting.

Question:- What happened when you got home?
Glenys:- I had divorced my husband several years before. I had no more contact with him. There was no problem there. My son was at home when I got home. He was sixteen at the time and was still in school. He was concerned at first has he could see I had been fighting. When I told him I had won he was less concerned. In the end he thought it was hilarious his mum had been fighting.

Question:- Did it worry you about going to work the following day?
Glenys:- Yes. I slept well that night, but I did wake up early, around 4;30 that morning. I was not worried about her, I was worried about getting into trouble in work over the fight. On the way to work I will admit I was worried. Walking towards the office, I had a sinking feeling. When I got into the office I was actually shaking.

Question:- How did you feel when you seen your colleagues?
Glenys:- Not to bad although a little embarrassed. They did ask me if I was OK.

Question:- How did you feel when you seen Lynne for the first time after the fight?
Glenys:- It was about ten minutes or so after I had started work I went to the coffee machine. She was there has I walked in. We looked hard at each other. I felt like grabbing hold of her hair.

Question:- When work finished, did you feel nervous?
Glenys:- Yes, but not has bad has I thought it would be. I walked over to the coach station not my usual pick up point. Karen walked with me.

Question:- Did anybody ask you would you have another fight with her, and would you?
Glenys:- I thought about having another fight with her for weeks after, but I thought I would also get into trouble and possibly lose my job. There was one particular day I felt like telling her I wanted another go with her over the park. but in the end I did not. I was asked a couple of times about having another fight with her. I would say no, but in my mind I was saying to myself maybe. My son asked me once, I think he was worried. Afterwards he did say, jokingly, he could not wait to see me fight again.

Thanks to Glenys for answering my questions.

Marc
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 10:53:45 AM by Irada »
fight like cats