News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Rachel Adams vs Rachel fighter 123

• 7 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Rachel Adams vs Rachel fighter 123
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 02:20:12 AM »

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 02:20:57 AM »

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 02:21:43 AM »

This is Rachel Adams (Rach) and I am going to tell all of your fcf fans a story of a fight I was in recently. It started when Rachel (Rachelfighter123) moved into my condo building and practically on the very first day came downstairs to the swimming pool, all dressed up like the fuckin whore that she is, and she started flirting with my boyfriend Steve, and this all happened while I was at work. Practically everyone in the building told me that she practically threw her body on him and she couldn’t stop flirting and talking to him. I know my boyfriend and I’m sure he told Rachel that he is going with me, but I also know how much he loves to see women fight and I have to wonder if he has been provoking a fight between us.

It didn’t stop that first day. He has started disappearing and getting strange text messages, and some of my friends and neighbors have insinuated that they think they have seen Steve sneaking around with Rachel on several occasions. Just the other night when he was missing in action a couple of my girlfriends told me that they were quite sure they saw the two of them sneaking from the parking lot into her apartment late at night. I have been infuriated, but I have been torn between confronting him or her, and actually I think I would rather confront her and straighten the stupid whore bitch out.

Things really come to a fuckin head, it’s Saturday night and I was expecting Stevie to come over for dinner after he got off of work and we were supposed to go out to a club, but he never showed up. I was already all dress up in my black micro mini skirt and black midriff top and everyone could see just how scorching hot I look. As I watch the minutes on the clock turn to hours I start getting more and more infuriated. I could just picture my boyfriend, MY BOYFRIEND with this fuckin whore and this was it. I wasn’t about to let this go on any more. I called a couple of my girlfriends in the building, and even though a few of them were with their husbands or boyfriends, I soon have several of my girlfriends in my apartment consoling me, and even a couple of their boyfriends. Everyone was suggesting that I kick this whore’s ass. The guys seemed especially excited at the prospect, while some of the woman tried to warn me that Rachel is 4” taller than I am and 20 lbs heavier. I’m much hotter than the stupid whore bitch and I couldn’t help but think that the first thing I want to do to her is strip her naked and humiliate her in front of everyone. 

It was almost like a party in my apartment, a social event, except that I was getting angrier and angrier as the hours ticked by on the clock. I saw 12 midnight pass by and then 1 am. By this time one of the boyfriends went downstairs and his apartment has a good view of the parking lot so he told everyone he would keep an eye out for them. Now 2 am passed and then the phone rang and the man’s voice said, they’re here, the car just pulled into the parking lot. I practically ran out of the apartment, storming to the stairs and then down, a crowd of friends and neighbor’s several steps behind me. I start walking down the stairs and that’s when I saw them. Stevie, my boyfriend with that whore, with that fuckin slut Rachel, and she was dressed much like the whore that she is, in a red mini dress. She was so busy trying to seduce my Stevie that neither of them notice me as I come down the stairway to the ground floor lobby. By the time they got to see me, I was storming across the lobby floor and I grabbed a hold of Rachel’s slut red dress yanking her forward and shoving her back over and over again, ripping at it and screaming, “Slut, whore, Stevie is my boyfriend. I’m going with Stevie, and you better stay far away from him, or I’ll knock the shit out of you and I’ll teach you a fuckin lesson you’ll never forget.

Several people are now walking down the stairs and several more people are gathered in the first floor hallway, and they are all arrive just in time to see Rachel’s skimpy red dress rip right off of her body in my hands as Rachel stumbles backwards and she almost falls over. Rachel is caught totally off guard and she has this totally shocked look on her face. The crowd starts cheering as Rachel is just standing there in her red bra and skimpy little red lace panties. Rachel is standing there, her face is getting redder and redder. I lunge after her, grabbing for Rachel’s hair, but as I move in closer to throw my punch, Rachel sends her right fist plowing full force, “bang,” right into my nose, making my nose bleed and snapping my head back, and as my head is coming back forward, Rachel swings her right fist back and then she swings it back up and she sends it plowing really hard, “bang,” uppercut into my jaw. Everyone can hear my teeth knock together and chatter in my head, and for a second I’m seeing stars as I go stumbling backwards on my high heels until I lose my balance and I fall right over onto my ass on the marble floor with a bang. Rachel’s face is as red as the dress that I ripped off of her and she doesn’t wait. She leaps right onto me, right onto my stomach, shoving my shoulder’s back. She knocks me flat out on my back and I “OOOFFF,” gasp for air as she knocks the air out of me.

Rachel has lost her temper and Rachel is crazy and she balls up both of her fists and she starts punching me all around my face. First with her right fist she punches me “bam,” right in my left eye, then with her left fist she punches me, “bam,” right in my right eye. She starts “bam, bam, bam, bam,” pounding my eyes, right eye, left eye, right eye, left eye, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth until first my eyes turn pink and start to get all puffy, and then they swell up and start to turn black and blue. I’m bucking and kicking and screaming, “GET OFF OF ME WHORE, GET OFF OF ME YOU FUCKIN SLUT.” Rachel is bigger and stronger than I am and she’s holding me pinned down, but I kick my legs up and they crawl up her back and I wrap them around her neck and I pull her over backwards right off of me, and now it’s Rachel who has this shocked look on her face.

We start kicking at each other, kicking each other away and we scramble to our feet. We’re both enraged and we run right at each other, each of us grabbing the other’s hair with our left hand and we start punching wildly at each other. First I punch her in the side of her head, then she punches me in the side of my head. We’re throwing punch after punch into the side of each other’s heads until both of us are hurt, getting tired and breathing hard. Then we let go of each other’s hair and we back away from each other trying to catch our breath, and trying to regain our senses. I look around and I se the large crowd gathered around us and then I see Steve standing there with this big smile on his face and this big bulge in his pants and I lose my temper and I go right after Rachel again. I grab her bra and my nails scratch her upper chest as I start yanking at her bra hard. Rachel sends a hard roundhouse punch at my head, but I duck and I let go of her bra as I step backwards and I see Rachel’s bra slide right down until it’s hanging right over her stomach. I can see bloody red scratch marks on this cxnts chest and the crowd is screaming as her pathetic little tits are exposed in front of everyone. I scream, “I can’t believe Steve would even look at an ugly, pathetic flat chested whore like you bitch.”

Rachel loses her temper, I can see her face turns beet red as she comes after me swinging wild haymaker punches at me and screaming, “I’m going to knock your fuckin teeth right out of that big fuckin mouth of yours bitch.”  I manage to duck and block the first two punches, but then “bang,” her right fist plows right into my nose, making my nose bleed, she’s so pissed off she really wants to knock my face in. Then with her left fist she hits me, she sends it plowing into my nose again and blood starts rolling from my nose as my head snaps back and I go stumbling backwards on my high heels and I almost fall over. I can see Rachel coming after me, she pulls her right fist back and she sends it right at my face, but this time I manage to step to the side and out of the way and I can see the shocked look on Rachel’s face as she goes stumbling right past me quite off balance. Her look of shock turns to a look of anger as Rachel regains her balance and she spins right back around to face me again, but just as she does I run right after her. I leap right onto her, wrapping my legs around her waist. I grab her hair with both of my hands and I start wrenching her head back and forth. I’m crazed and I’m ripping chunks of hair out of this whore’s head as she stumbles backwards under the weight of me until “boom,” her body hits the marble wall of the lobby hard. I’m still wrenching her head back and forth insanely and I can hear “bang, bang, bang,” as three times I bash her fuckin skull into the hard marble wall, BUT

Rachel is bigger and stronger than I am and suddenly I feel myself getting spun around, and Rachel grabs my hair and I can see this crazed, insane look on Rachel’s face, and her face is bright, bright red as she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering my head against the marble wall. I’m still wrenching her head back and forth and back and forth, but I realize that this is not doing a thing to stop her, so I take my long, shiny painted fingernails and I start scratching insanely at her face.”Rachel lets go of my hair as she leaps back and away from me, and my knees just buckle under me as I go sliding down the wall until I’m just sitting there on my ass, and I’m seeing stars, fuckin stars. I’m looking up and I can see the image of Rachel fading in and out of the black, and I can see many people gathered around us and the sound of them cheering is fading in and out and reverberating throughout the marble hallway. Then I can see Rachel rubbing her bloody face and I can hear her screaming, “MY FACE, LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO MY FACE YOU FUCKIN LITTLE BITCH, I’M GOING TO KILL YOU. I’M GOING TO FUCKIN KILL YOU.”

I CAN SEE Rachel moving in closer to grab me by my fuckin hair. I try to kick at her with my legs, but my kick is weak and only angers the big bitch even more. She grabs me by my hair and I can feel a burning sensation throughout my head as she drags me standing strait up on my feet, and I scream “AAAHHH,” from the pain of having my fuckin hair ripped right out of my head. Now I’m up on my wobbly, rubbery legs and Rachel is clearly winning at this point, but Rachel is crazy and her face is still beet red in anger. She shoves me back so that my back is leaning up against the marble wall of the hallway and she takes her right fist and she sends it plowing full force, “bang,” right into my nose. Blood is really rolling from my nose now as my head snaps back “bang,” right into the marble wall. My head bounces up off of the wall and my fuckin eyes are swimming around in my head, and my legs are all wobbly.

I’m knocked silly. Rachel has punched me senseless and I don’t know why, but I start laughing at the thought that she beat me up. Rachael grabs my sexy black midriff blouse and she holds me up right in front of herself, screaming right in my shocked and startled face, “I THOUGHT YOU WERE SO FUCKIN TOUGH. I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BEAT ME UP AND HUMILIATE ME, AND LOOK AT YOU BITCH, YOU CAN’T EVEN FUCKIN FIGHT,” AND I CAN’T SAY A WORD, I’M FUCKIN STARTLED. Rachel rips my blouse off of me, and I can hear the loud screams of the crowd reverberating against the marble wall in the hallway. Then she grabs my sexy black bra and she rips it off too, and now the crowd is really going crazy as my beautiful, sexy tits are exposed in front of everyone. Rachel laughs and she screams, “NOW I’M GOING TO USE THOSE PATHETIC LITTLE BREASTS OF YOURS AS PUNCHING BAGS BITCH.” She raises her fists up like a man and she starts “right fist, “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. She’s using my beautiful, sexy tits as punching bags. Feebly I’m holding my hands out in front of myself crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP,” but Rachel is crazy and she won’t stop. She just keeps on “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth pummeling my breasts until my breasts are all swollen and red and black and blue.

Rachel is clearly winning at this point and I’m knocked silly. My fuckin eyes are swimming around in my head and my legs are all wobbly. Rachel laughs and she screams, “ALRIGHT WHORE, YOU WANT ME TO STOP BEATING YOU UP, THEN TELL EVERYONE THAT STEVE IS MY BOYFREIND AND YOU ARE MY SLAVE.” Feebly I hold my hands up defensively in front of myself crying out, “NO STOP, ENOUGH, PLEASE STOP YOU WIN.” Rachel has this crazed insane look on her face and she takes her left fist and she smashes it “bang,” right into my mouth. My lips split open under her hard punch and blood is rolling from my lips. Like an insane lunatic Rachel screams, “HOW FUCKIN DARE YOU TELL ME WHEN YOU HAD ENOUGH YOU STUPID WHORE BITCH, I’LL TELL YOU WHEN YOU HAD ENOUGH, AND I’M DEFINATELY NOT FINISHED WITH YOU YET.” Rachel smashes her right fist “bang,” right into my nose again. Blood is gushing from my nose and tears start welling up in my eyes and I start begging her harder, “PLEASE RACHEL, YOU WIN, YOU CAN HAVE STEVE, YOU CAN HAVE HIM, YOU WIN, JUST PLEASE LET ME GO.” 

Rachel grabs me by my fuckin hair and she holds my face right in front of hers, screaming insanely right in my face, “YOU’RE GOING TO TELL STEVE AND ALL OF YOUR NEIGHBORS AND THE FRIENDS THAT YOU ARE MY FUCKIN SLAVE, AND THAT YOU’RE GOING TO DO WHATEVER I TELL YOU TO DO, YOU GOT IT.” I’M STARTING TO GET SCARED. I’v never been beat up of humiliated like this before and I just want it to stop. I don’t know what else to do and I start crying out, “STEVE, STEVE HELP ME, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME, GET THIS CRAZY BITCH AWAY FROM ME,” BUT no one would move a fuckin inch to help me, they all just stand there watching as Rachel continues to knock the shit out of me and humiliate me. Rachel grabs my breasts with her long, shiny red fingernails and she digs them right into me, and I scream, “AAAAHHHH,” as tears start rolling from my eyes and I can feel the warm blood start to roll from the deep scratches on my chest. Rachel screams insanely, “YOU SCRATCHED ME BITCH, NOW I’M GOING TO SCRATCH YOU. I’M GOING TO BEAT YOU UP UNTIL YOU GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKIN HEAD. YOU’RE MY SLAVE, YOU’RE MY FUCKIN SLAVE AND YOU’RE GOING TO DO EVERYTHING I TELL YOU TO DO.”

I am totally shocked, I didn’t think that Rachel could fight so good. I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE. Rachel is a bigger, stronger women then I am and she is crazy, and she keeps losing her explosive temper, and I can’t do anything to stop her from beating me up, and desperately I cry out, “ALRIGHT, I’M YOUR SLAVE, I’M YOUR FUCKIN SLAVE, I’LL DO ANYTHING, ANYTHING.” Rachel is laughing and she screams, “THAT’S RIGHT RACHEL, YOU THINK I’M A WHORE. YOU HAD THE FUCKIN NERVE TO CALL ME A WHORE. NOW WE’RE GOING TO SHOW STEVE, AND ALL OF YOUR NEIGHBOR’S AND THE FRIENDS JUST WHICH ONE OF US IS THE WHORE. STEVE AND I HAD SEX IN THE CAR OVER AND OVER AGAIN. HE FILLED MY SWEET PUSSY WITH HIS HOT CUM AND NOW YOU’RE GOING TO BEG ME. THAT’S RIGHT YOU FUCKIN LITTLE WHORE, YOU’RE GOING TO BEG ME TO LET YOU LICK AND SUCK EACH AND EVERY LAST DROP OF HIS HOT CUM RIGHT OUT OF MY cxnt, BECAUSE THAT IS THE CLOSEST YOU’RE EVER GOING TO GET TO STEVE’S COCK AGAIN. NOW LET ME HEAR YOU BEG.”

Tear are streaming down my cheeks, mixing with my blood and my black eye makeup and frantically I cry out, “NO, NEVER, GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKIN WHORE.” I’m not prepared for how totally insane Rachel really is. She balls her right fist up hard and tight and she smashes it “bang,” right into my mouth again, and this time she cracks and chips some of my front teeth and my lips just bust open under Rachel’s tightly balled fist. I’m submissive now. Rachel has punched me into submission and I start crying out, “PLEASE LET ME LICK AND SUCK EVERY LAST DROP OF STEVE’S CUM OUT OF YOUR cxnt RACHEL. I’M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE LET ME LICK AND SUCK EVERY LAST DROP OF STEVE’S HIT CUM RIGHT OUT OF YOUR cxnt RACHEL, BECAUSE THAT IS THE CLOSEST I’LL EVER GET TO STEVE’S COCK AGAIN. I’M THE WHORE EVERYONE. I’M THE FUCKIN WHORE AND I’M GOING TO SUCK STEVE’S CUM OUT OF RACHEL’S HOT cxnt.”

Rachel is laughing and she screams, “Now lay down on your back whore.” I don’t hesitate. I quickly and obediently lay down on my back on the marble floor of the hallway of my building, and I’m right in front of Steve, and all my neighbor’s and the friends. I’m just lying there and I’m crying like a little baby as Rachel stands right over me and she slowly starts to lower her panties screaming, “look up, look up at me you fuckin whore.” I’m looking up through my tear filled eyes as slowly Rachel starts to lower her wet, hot pussy right onto my chest. Then she raises up and she holds her cxnt right over my face. I raise my head up and my head is all wobbly, as slowly I stick my tongue out and I start to lick Rachel’s cum filled pussy. I’m licking her feverishly, like a dog licking its master over and over and over again. I’m sucking my Steve’s dried cum right out of her cxnt and as I look up at her, I can see Rachel’s nipples are rock hard and beet red, and Rachel is “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” panting and making these sexy little noises. Rachel screams, “eat me whore, eat Steve’s cum right out of me whore.” I start eating her out. I’m eating her passionately because I don’t want to piss the crazy bitch off and have her beat me up any more. I lick and suck her cxnt until “OOOOHHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH,” she cum’s right on my tongue, right on my face, and I can hear the crowd cheering as I keep my eyes closed, and I feel Rachel raise up off of me. I open my eyes just in time to see Steve and Rachel walking down the hallway arm in arm……..

Offline Max_Rus

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 10:49:08 AM »
I think it's too bloody...

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2014, 08:35:59 PM »
No reply from either Rachel,s

RachelFighter123

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2014, 10:59:55 AM »
I think it's perfect with a perfect outcome :D

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2014, 08:25:26 PM »
I think Rachel Fighter 123 would win, but I don't think it'd be the total dominance that it was. I believe it'd be a close fight. From the pics, the girls look fairly even to me. (proportionate to each other)  I think it would come down to attitude and confidence.