News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

TIT FIGHT SHIVANI YADAV VS AAMRITA ADHIIKARI in a closed night club

• 8 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
I was looking forward to meeting a very beautiful friend named Shivani at the night club.  To my surprise another very beautiful lady named Aamrita also was inside the club.

As the night went on, the two ladies began looking at each other. The music, the drinks, and the fact. The two of them, happened to be the sexiest ladies in the club.
They began pushing and shoving each other on the dance floor. They began to insult, and bump chests. As it was close to closing time, it was easy to see.
These two stunning ladies, wanted to fight each other.

As guests began to leave, and the manager was a friend. I was able to make arrangements.

Now the club is closed, some of the half empty glasses still on the tables. As well as snacks, and bottles. The dance floor empty, also a glistening pit, for oil wrestling stands ready to use.

I stand admiring both sexy ladies. As they glare at each other.
Shivani, and Aamrita both remove their tops. Their large, firm breasts soon thrusting proudly, as their bras fall to the floor.

With both ladies nipples hardening, and their adrenaline surging. THIS WAS GOING TO BE A TITFIGHT, in the closed night club.

WHICH lady will win??

Storm

Offline beautifulsouth

• God Member
Re: TIT FIGHT SHIVANI YADAV VS AAMRITA ADHIIKARI in a closed night club
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 11:46:10 AM »
From what I can make out from their T SHirts ( why not topless pics  ;)) I feel Amrita's melons look hard and round. She will crush Shivani and leave her whimpering. Would not mind taking on either of them. Have fun Stormie you are in good company in the right place. Look around you and you may find another known face in the club.  ;)

hell yes, Irene, you are right,  why not topless ;)
but won't change my mind anyway, AAMRITA, she looks so good, hell yes :)

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2014, 11:57:13 AM »
Aamrita wins after a long hard fight . Topless pictures would be nice .
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 04:13:02 AM »
OK first will be honest .. YES I would enjoy seeing either lovely lady topless... Yet for sake of the poll. Can only use what ladies allow or have part of their profile.

I think if you look at their profile pictures.. Think these 2 ladies match up well in every way.

Irene ...   thought everyone had left the club ... Feel free to join me, as we watch. Care for a drink?

Storm

Another look at both ladies ... Had trouble deciding between entry photos....  Here again both ladies.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 04:18:05 AM by stormbolt7 »

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 10:24:48 AM »
shivani for me.
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.

Offline Lucia_Mantas

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2014, 10:51:42 AM »
Will be a very heavy and emotional titfight between the two women. Shivani looks more womanly i think!

Offline MACHOMAN

• I am looking for comp mixed wrestling matches.
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2014, 11:05:01 AM »
1st of all size is not
everything in a titfight i have seen women
with 34C defeat women with 36D. and
pictures are not topless so what if Amrita is
wearing an uplifting bra or something like
that.
I  enjoy matches with good description, It doesn't have to be long paragraphs but no one liners. the outcome doesn't really matter as long as the match is enjoyable. Chemistry matters . I am competitive .

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2014, 06:25:30 AM »
Have to agree with some points mentioned ...  Yes big firm breasts, help in a titfight. Yet also, strong, legs. Can help add drive, and thrust, when hitting them together.

Going by the photos... I think both Shivani and Aamrita .. Would surprise you, with how big and firm their breasts are, when titfighting topless.
Also both ladies look very fit, and in shape all over. I definately think BOTH ladies, would give a good battle, in this match up and titfight.

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2014, 02:46:55 AM »
Congratulations to Aamrita ...

Aamrita winner of this titfight !!

From the beginning, I had to admit BOTH ladies so gorgeous. Lovely face, wonderful figures.
I also think both ladies a lot more busty, than people think from photos. 
That may have helped decide one lady over the other. Both looking busty and firm, equally to me.

I am honored that two such beautiful ladies. Let me run this pol for them. Aamrita won ... looking great.

Shivani may not have won this poll. She still looks fantastic and a very capable titfighter to me.

THANK you both ladies!!

Storm