News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My Mother challenges My Girlfriend ( slap fight)

• 4 Replies

Offline kidkid

My Mother challenges My Girlfriend ( slap fight)
« on: December 03, 2014, 05:13:44 PM »
Hi to all,
This is my first story, and I hope you will like it.
 Мy name is Andrew. I am 23 years old. I live with my parents and my younger sister. I have a girlfriend named Debbie. As it was Friday night, me , my mother Lucy, my dad Shawn and my sister Ketty had a familly dinner to celebrate our dad`s 46th birthday. Dad insisted for Debbie to come over and celebrate with us. He liked her so much , and Ketty liked her too.
The only thing I was always worried about is my Mom. She doesn`t like Debbie at all. Since I know about myself, i remember my mom being the "Woman of the house". She is 43 years old, with red hair above the shoulders, 168cm tall, and 57kg weight.She works as a pollice officer and she keeps her great shape, by running every morning. She has great butt, and very sexy tits for her age. Debby, my girlfriend is 22 years old. She has long blonde hair, green eyes, she is 171cm tall, and 59 kg weigh. She works as a nurse in our city ambulance and she is the cuttiest girl, I have ever met. Her ass is something wonderful, and her tits are the main reason for other girls to be jealous of her.
Mom was the dominating woman, and we always had to listen to her, including my father, who deep in himself was a little bit afraid of mom. After we had dinner, my mother ordered Ketty to bring the birthday cake. Ketty went in the kitchen and as she wanted to put the cake on the table, she hit her left  hand in the chair, lost controll and the cake ended on the floor, tottaly destroyed. 'You stupid girl, you are good for nothing"- said mom and slapped my 19 years old sister in the face. "Sorry mom, I didn`t want to"- my sister cried. My father said no big deal, we can celebrate without the birthday cake, its ok honey and he hugged Ketty. " Oh, yes its a big deal" said mom and she slapped Ketty again. Then, My GF Debbie interupted: " mrs. Lucy, that`s not the right way to solve the things. Please, don`t beat her, she is not guilty."
Mom looked at Debbie and said: " I know how to solve things by my own. Today at the station, i beat the shit out of a thief-woman, and she told me all the truth i was asking for."
"In the station, where all the police department is behind you is easy to beat somebody up, but you shouldn`t do that to your children"- said Debbie. Mom was pissed off by Debbie`s attitude and said: " It`s enough bitch, now you will experience that on your own. I challenge you to an open slap fight,no one to interfere, to show you how strong am I really. If you don`t take the challenge, you wont be allowed to see my son again"... we were stunned, as I heard that I was pretty shure that Debbie wasn`t going on. She looked at me softly and said: " I take it".
Mom was very self-confident, and she has been in many fights in her life, but my beauty Debbie was so innocent person, and wants to help people , not to fight with them. " I have my whitneses here" said mom to Debbie..."I suggest you to bring somebody to testify my victory over you".... Debbie than called her mother Meg, an English teacher (41) and very pleasant person. Mom grabbed Debbie`s phone and said to Meg: " Come over here to see how I slap your daughter`s face". After 15 minutes, Meg arrived. My mom Lucy told her that she had challenged Debbie to a slap fight, and that Debbie accepted. Meg wasn`t nervous at all. She just said: " Ok" and smiled. My mom was a little confused by Meg`s reaction, but she focused on beating Debbie up. " Everybody is here, so we can start the fight, are you ready"?-  said mom to Debbie.. " Yes, I am"- my Debbie said.
Mom was wearing a tight pants and black T-shirt, and Debbie was wearing a red mini skirt with a white T-shirt and high heels. "The rules are simply", said mom. "Only slaps in the face, and all kinds of humiliation to the  opponent"- smiled Lucy. Andrew will count every slap as a point. Who gets more points, is the winner and the domina of this house. Fine-said Debby.
I was very nervous and couldn`t believe what was happening. i was worried about my Gf and  so my dad and sister...Just like me , they knew what kind of fighter is mom, especially when she is angry like right now.
Mom said: " Let the fight begin".  She stepped into the living room with Debby, and started circling each other. As we expected, mom took the first strike against Debby. She went for Debbie`s face with the right hand opened. And the MAIN show began. Mom was very fast for her age, I couldnt believe what I saw. Debbie, fast and strongly blocked mom`s slap with her left hand, and she put her right hand with long red nails over my mom`s mouth, pulling her out of controll and took her to the floor. Mom fell on her back and Debbie quiqly moved on top of her, putting her ass on my mom`s stomach, and her knees over mom`s arms.  First time in my life, I saw my mom easily ousdet. She was stunned, I was stunned, dad was stunned, Ketty was stunned...Only a cinically laughting we could hear. That was Meg, Debbie`s mom, watching the current situation. Debbie, as she crushed my mom`s stomach, looked at me and said: '' The result is: 0-0 right?"- she smiled. With my cock fully errected by the sensual sight, I said" Yes"...My mom vas totally stucked in the fight and was laying helpless. With a lot of fear in her voice, she said to Debbie: "You sluty beach, I will bit the hell out of you, you hear me?"...Debbie just smiled as my mom was intensively trying to release her arms, but unsuccesfully. " Honey, please, take a pen and a paper so you can write how many slaps I will extend to your mommy"... My mom Lucy was shocked,by that she heard. She taught that she will easilly win my GF in the fight, but she was wrong... I saw the excitement in my father`s eyes and his erected cock, and I also saw a big satisfaction on my sister`s face. They were realy sympathizing the fact that the woman who always orders and dominates, gets  a different action in this fight. Debbie looked at my sister and knew what Ketty really wanted . She started to slap my mom across the face: " bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum"... start to count Andrew- said Meg. I started counting as I was hearing my mother Lucy screaming in pain:" oh oh , ouch" . For a moment Debbie stopped, looked in my mom`s red face, laughted at her, and asked her:'' I guess i am too much for you right"?...Before mom could say anything, Debbie slapped her again and again and again, until mom started to cry as a little baby. When I counted 100 slaps against mom, Debbie stopped, and looked at me... She knew I was very excited. She asked her mother Meg, how to humiliate my mom, and suddenly my father  said:'' Make her lick your feet"! Mom, who was semi-conscious, after hearing that, stared in my father with mouth wide opened, and eyes full of tears:'' Whose side are you Shawn"?... then Meg said: "I like that Idea", and so Debbie said: " Yes, that`s great, thank you Mr, Shawn". While she was taking off her high heels, she spat my mother in the face. She had lacquered her toes in red, and she was very very hot. Mom resisted to open her mouth, so Debbie presses her neck with one foot, and she spaded the other right into my mom`s mouth. That was so One-sided that I was almost cumming, so that my father. Mom was forced to lick each other of Debbie`s hot feet, and after a 10 minutes licking she bited Debbie`s foot...Debbie shouted :"Oouch You old slut!!! wanna play dirty a?". She hit my mother with a hard fist and blood was coming from my mom`s nose. Lucy cried in pain and tried to cover her nose, but Debbie captured her arms under her knees again. This time, mY GF was really angry." Mom, give me your wedding ring"- said Debbie to Meg...Mag gave her ring to her daughter, and she put it on her finger. " Debbie, you know that this woman will be your future mother-in-law, right?"- said Meg.." Course I know", said Debbie smiling...."Well, for that reason, you must give her one-sided terrible fight, that she will remember forever", said Meg, laughting at my mom`s bloody nose. " You bet I will"- said Debbie, and started to slap my mom in the face with the side she was wearing the ring..." Andrew, you don`t have to count any more"- said Ketty with big satisfaction.." we know who the real winner is"- said Dad...My mom screamed, as her eyes were bleeding too, also her mouth was bleeding...Debbie looked at her future mother-in law, who was laying totally destroyed and dominated by her. She made a fist with the hand she was wearing the ring, and hit mom in her mouth. Now, my mother Lucy screamed so loudly as she spat two of her teeth, and blood from her mouth." I am too strong bitch" said Debbie and was making my mom to look ridiculous in front of us. Mum started to beg Debbie:" please , stop, you win, please, it`s enough"..." Poor old cxnt, you are crying like a baby now, i can not imagine that you were so confident 30minutes ago." Debbie put her hand over my mother`s mouth and yelled at her:" you are not capable to be a police officer...you cant even be the Woman of the house".  She took off her skirt, and all of us could se my GF pink pussy because she wasnt wearing panties. She looked at my sister, and said: " Ketty, should I do this"? my sister just smiled and said: " you are crazy if you dont do that"... Meg was very proud of watching her daughter dominating and beating up her maybe future mom-in-law. Debbie than grabbed moms hair and put her pussy over moms face.." NOw, you will lick my pussy bitch, and tell everyone that you are good for nothing, and you will appologize my future sister in law for the slaps and the offense"....my dad couldnt resist so he took his erected cock off of his pants and started jerking. I did the same...I never thought I will see my dominant mom licking my sexy GFs pussy and submit to her. Ketty saw her mom in that situation and she was turned on to... Debby noticed it and said to Ketty:"Stand on line, after I cum in her mouth, you are next to be pussy licked by this old cxnt, and my mother Meg will also enjoy while my future "MoMmy" licks her wet pussy. That night mom was humiliated and beaten like never before. She is not the Woman of the house anymore...that title belonged to Debbie, who was really stronger and sexier. My mom  quit her job as a police officer, and now she was only licking my GF and My sister pussies, and was forced to serve them.

Offline dtrain12575

• I love catfights!
Re: My Mother challenges My Girlfriend ( slap fight)
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 10:09:50 PM »
Great story....I love one sided dominations. If this is your first story I can't wait for a second one. Thank you for sharing.

Offline kidkid

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 12:08:13 PM »
Thank you very much :D

Offline Put11

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 08:17:09 PM »
What a great story... awesome ;D

Offline samonline

• God Member
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2015, 05:56:22 AM »
HOT!!!!
-I happen to like catfight..don't like it..?? Sorry, that's your problem ;-)