News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Moms Battle in Hair Wars

• 19 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Moms Battle in Hair Wars
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2013, 11:12:52 AM »
I have always loved this story. Thanks again for sharing.

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2013, 07:29:26 PM »
I love equal sized fights. And brunette vs blondes. This would have been amazing with a crotch kick in the begining when both woman spread their legs. What better way to let someone know they hate them!

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2013, 09:25:38 AM »
wow, only read it now. it poses u huge turn on for me when it comes down to a pure hairpulling catfight. wish i could have experienced it. what also send me throbbing was the prep Prior to the fight and the staredown. very well recaptured and the thought of this taking place in the private backyard got me reeling. guess not only the sight of the two fighting women the sounds of the fight must have been great.
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline Am

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2019, 08:49:12 PM »
Superbly written i love hairpulling fight.have you written any thing else on hairpulling catfights.if yes would love to read that... Also i am big fan of ponytail / bun some sort of hairstyles involved in fight.

Offline rawhide

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2019, 06:12:35 PM »
Thank you for your compliment, I'm pleased you like my account of Lois and Fran's real-life catfight. Shortly before Fran and her family moved away, she and Lois had a second one. Here's the link: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=4533.msg21818;topicseen#msg21818. If the link doesn't work, the story is under Family Fights/Moms Battle in Hair Wars: Fran's Revenge. When they fought the second time, both women began the fight with their hair done-up in thick, French Twists. It didn't take them long, however, to pull the hair grips out, causing their long tresses to fall down.

I also wrote a fictional story that is posted on this site. It can be found in the Catfighting section and the title is "A Picture Perfect Hair Pulling Match". There are illustrations of the catfight embedded in the story.

Lois and Fran began as very close girlfriends. They used to get together to do each other's hair until they had a falling out. Send me a message and I'll write you about my walking in on them in the midst of a spat before they had their full-fledged catfight.