News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF 12 Main Event. Who is the Favorite Greene vs. Dobrev

• 2 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF 12 Main Event. Who is the Favorite Greene vs. Dobrev
« on: December 05, 2014, 01:46:45 AM »
Nina defended Ashley and impressively beat Camilla Luddington to fight Ashley.  Now is soon time for the fight but who do you think is the favorite to win

{alt}
how to capture screen

Height: 5’5
Weight:  115 lbs
Measurements:  34B-27-34
Filmed Catfights: None that I’m aware of
Previously written fights by me: vs. Jessica Szohr (W), vs. Megan Fox (W), vs. Candace Bailey (W), Vs. AnnaLynne McCord (W), Vs. Ashley Benson (W), Vs. Teresa Palmer (L), Vs. Camilla Luddington (L)

{alt}
free image uploading

Height: 5’6
Weight: 120 lbs
Measurements: 30C-23-33
Filmed Catfights: Vs herself on Vampire diaries, maybe a few more
Previously written fights by me: vs. Emma Stone (W) vs. Emma Watson (L), vs. Camilla Luddington (W)

Almost done Monaco vs. Spears, this fight is next.  Need to decide what level it hits, don't want to go full epic on it
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 01:48:14 AM by Interac »

Offline Vassago

• God Member
Re: WBACCF 12 Main Event. Who is the Favorite Greene vs. Dobrev
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 04:04:23 PM »
Nina wins here  ;D
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: WBACCF 12 Main Event. Who is the Favorite Greene vs. Dobrev
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 10:28:14 PM »
A few hours left on what will promise to be a exceptional back and forth battle.  The voting is close but there's time to still get a vote in.

Their original pre hype comments are found here http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,44018.0.html But they've recently had more to say to each other thru private comments.

Nina "Just finished working out, you should be feeling scared."

Ashley "Lol, You lost to Emma Watson I'm not about to feel fear of you."

Nina "Bringing up Emma shows how desperate you must be feeling.  When I came in and rescued from the Luddington beatdown I saw the real you and its pathetic."

Ashley "You saw the real me when I fought Teresa and this is just you convincing yourself you have a chance.  You don't sweetie, I'm trying to be nice here because we will be friends after I beat you but tread carefully."

Nina "I saw that fight and maybe I'll force you blonde just like Teresa or maybe like Teresa I'll just prove how when a fight hits a next level you end up with your face in a pussy."

A hour later Ashley sent this message "I tried to let that go, you want me to hurt you I will.  You've never been at the level Teresa and I hit.  This ends with both of us hurting but you will hurt more because you went through all of it and ended up losing."

Nina responded right away "Listen up bitch, if its a war you want I'll go to war but everytime we've had any kind of physical combat it ended up with you losing clothing.  When I leave you beaten and broken I'm going to take your clothes as my souvenir.  It won't be the only thing you lost though you'd have lost the fight, your clothes, your pride and whatever confidence you have left after Teresa's beating."

Ashley "I can't wait to lick your tears and prove how you are all talk."

Nina "After this i wish the fight was now, I'm tired of waiting but I will."

Ashley "Soon bitch, soon enough."

Nina "That we agree on"