News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lovely Audrey

• 7 Replies

Offline krispin

• God Member
Lovely Audrey
« on: December 10, 2014, 07:11:45 PM »
I know, many people prefer curvaceous big titted girls and women. I love better slim lovely ones.
An icon for me was Audrey Hepburn. So thin, so cute, so frail and weak.
Which larger big titted woman you think could easy crush her little body. Which one could bearhugg her nearly breaking her bony frame?

Offline krispin

• God Member
Re: Lovely Audrey
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 07:12:37 PM »
Audrey

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 07:13:02 PM »
Audrey

Pineapple40

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 01:29:43 PM »
Sable or Chyna formerly of wwe

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 02:27:03 AM »
I think a Audrey Hepburn - Jayne Mansfield wrestling match would have been great. They were about the same height Audrey 5'7 & Jayne 5'6 1/2, but Audrey was a brunette with a skinny body and Jayne a blonde with a curvy body. Jayne would have won easily....crushing her in a bearhug until she crys out, stretching Audrey's little body in one painful hold after another....finally pinning her rubbing her huge breast against Audrey's small ones until she can't take any more.

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 07:16:20 AM »
I know, many people prefer curvaceous big titted girls and women. I love better slim lovely ones.
An icon for me was Audrey Hepburn. So thin, so cute, so frail and weak.
Which larger big titted woman you think could easy crush her little body. Which one could bearhugg her nearly breaking her bony frame?

... you're not the only one who doesn't necessarily always prefers the more voluptuous types

For Audrey, I'd Loni Anderson see trying ton twist her knots...

{alt}

... I did say "trying"...

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2014, 08:10:01 AM »
Very nice idea...  ;D

I read once a very hot wrestling story ages ago, might have to dig a little but with luck I have saved it to one of my backup hdd...
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2014, 09:31:48 AM »
I think a Audrey Hepburn - Jayne Mansfield wrestling match would have been great. They were about the same height Audrey 5'7 & Jayne 5'6 1/2, but Audrey was a brunette with a skinny body and Jayne a blonde with a curvy body. Jayne would have won easily....crushing her in a bearhug until she crys out, stretching Audrey's little body in one painful hold after another....finally pinning her rubbing her huge breast against Audrey's small ones until she can't take any more.

Thanks! That's a perfect scenario. Many times I fantasized about Jayne crushing Audrey in a bearhug. What a pity I'm not skilled enough to write a story in english.
May be someone else here like that scenario and he is so kind to do that for us?
Here we have a lot of great writers. A story with a nice build up and an accurate description of the little weak body of Audrey overmatched by the larger stronger Jayne should be fantastic. I nearly can see lovely Audrey frightened from the start by the more curvaceous blonde. May be Jayne at the end is aroused by her dominance of the frail brunette.