News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Betty Who vs Lindsay Hayward: A Fight Of Anger And Revenge

• 4 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Betty Who vs Lindsay Hayward: A Fight Of Anger And Revenge
« on: December 12, 2014, 03:51:33 AM »
Lindsay Hayward (27), the 6'8" tall, massive woman who to this day has destroyed every other female in a one-on-one fight, including Eva Rivas and Katy Perry, has been challenged by a new opponent who wants to take it upon her to finally bring Lindsay down from her position as the allegedly 'invincible bitch'.
Betty Who (23), a pop singer, standing 6'2" with a solid, muscular build, convinced that she has determination as well as strength enough to handle Lindsay, is about to step into the ring with her.
These two impressive ladies are to compete with each other in a kickboxing fight which will only end when one of the fighters gives up, or is defeated...

Lindsay: '?...Betty - "who" the fuck?? - That ridiculously squeaking support act to that little equally talentless waif fucking Katy Perry?! I bet that idiot has sent her to get shredded by me, supposing she'd avenge Katy after I've kicked the shit through her nose! Yeah, I remember taking little Katy girl apart, and how she cried, kissing my feet, doing anything to get away from me, scared I might just kill her with one snap of my fingers. Oh, hell,  bring Betty on, I'll take her by the feet and whip Katy's ass with her!'...

Betty: '...Especially with having been Katy's support act during her Australian part of her world tour I'm so proud to fight that bitch and tear her to pieces in the ring! I saw on video what she did to Katy, and I know she's just a sadistic fucking sick whore who enjoys thrashing girls like Katy, at least a foot smaller then her and hardly able to get back on her feet after fucking Lindsay only slapped her face once. But now she's got somebody lined up to come for her and make her beg for mercy! After this fight, when I'm finished with her, she'll apologise to Katy, I guarantee you that!'

Lindsay Hayward: 27 years, 6'8", 109kg

Betty Who 23 years, 6'2", 79kg
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 03:57:05 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Betty Who vs Lindsay Hayward: A Fight Of Anger And Revenge
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 03:57:46 AM »
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 04:00:31 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 04:01:24 AM »
Above: Betty Who

Below: Lindsay Hayward
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 04:05:23 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 04:06:29 AM »
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 04:11:12 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2014, 08:16:27 PM »
Betty is sexier but i can't see Lindsay losing any of the others and Katy will be left waiting for her apology.    :)
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)