News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Christmas cookie N candy factory CATFIGHT for a Christmas gift SIGN UP!!

• 16 Replies

Offline Carissa B

Re: Christmas cookie N candy factory CATFIGHT for a Christmas gift SIGN UP!!
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2014, 03:05:30 AM »
I am definitely in"

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Christmas cookie N candy factory CATFIGHT for a Christmas gift SIGN UP!!
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2014, 03:55:46 AM »
LADIES looking in ... hoping to claw through some catfight action .. THEN enjoy some cookies!!

ROBERTARED  ... Roberta is using her long legs to make her way into this event. Confident she can fight with the rest. ROBERTA is Entered!!

RACHELCLARKE  ...  Jumping in, and looking to toss cookies and claws around the factory. Nice meeting her, and hoping to see her more here. RACHEL is Entered!!

JUSTSARA ... As we get closer to starting this. I can say I am just glad to see Sara made it! Just entering in time, and looking good. SARA is Entered!!

CARISSA B  ... Be like me, enjoying seeing Carissa making her entry here. Seeing all the rest, looking to prove she can be the best. CARISSA is Entered!!

Sign ups almost closed ... 19 ladies enetered.. only one more makes it an even 20.
IF I can will get running later. IF I can not get back on tonight .. This WILL start friday evening... Still hoping to get going tonight. Give you ladies full weekend to rumble!!

Storm

OK ... MODIFY this ....   SIGN UPS CLOSED ... GETTING THIS STARTED NEXT!!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 05:58:17 AM by stormbolt7 »