News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Michelle Trachtenberg vs Brittany Snow

• 6 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Michelle Trachtenberg vs Brittany Snow
« on: December 12, 2014, 08:08:29 PM »
These two longtime rivals are at it again.  Who beats whom in the penthouse before an audience of Hollywood's elite?

{alt} {alt}

Offline Marvelcatfights

Re: Michelle Trachtenberg vs Brittany Snow
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 08:56:02 PM »
85-90% of the time I like to see the brunette defeat the blonde.  However, I am making an exception this time and voting for Brittany to beat lovely Michelle.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 10:08:26 PM »
michelle
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 10:19:58 PM »
meechell my belle
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2014, 10:27:49 PM »
Michelle gets applause from her elite friends while putting Brittany through an ordeal.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2014, 09:29:47 AM »
Very sexy girls. This fight will warm up the audience. Will be plenty of hammer-blows, slaps and hair pulling. Girls furiously curse and squeal in pain, rolling around on the floor. Torn tufts of hair can be seen on the floor. Every now and then you see the hand grabbing the nipple, or going in the panties to the clitoris. Michelle finishes at the top. She punches rival fists, grabs her hair and hit her head on the floor. Both girls have scratches on her face and tits. Angry Michelle grabs Brittany's neck and choking her to faint. Then she gets up and raises her hands gesture of victory. She's a little aching. With her nose dripping blood trickle of, but still looks beautiful. The audience cheered Michelle. Brittany regains consciousness. The Michelle takes off her panties sticky to wet pussy. She holds her rival's hair, sits on Brittany face and forced her to eat pussy to sexual satisfaction. Brittany has a bruised face and sore pussy and tits. She does everything without resist. Michelle spurts on her during orgasm.
- Hey Michelle! Force her to lick your ass! - Shouted one of the viewers.
Michelle smiles, controlling rival and sits on Brittany in reverse schoolgirl pin. Brittany throws, but Michelle hit her several times with his fist in the ribs and stomach. Next Michelle squeezes Brittany's boobs. She lets go tits when Brittany swears that she will do anything. She starts work on Michelle's hole...
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 11:00:12 AM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline stoneyrasta

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 05:00:56 AM »
voted for Brittany
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 05:01:51 AM by stoneyrasta »