News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

mature catfights

• 27 Replies

Offline mikex

mature catfights
« on: September 20, 2009, 05:06:12 AM »
hi, i am a new member but have been watching as a guest. what i have noticed is everyone wants to see 40-50 year old women catfighting, hairpulling,rolling around on the floor showing stockings and panties,and thats what i like. i cannot find this on the whole of the web, do the catfight producers not check out what catfight fans want to see.i like to see two mature big assed, big titted mature women catfight in skirts and blouses is that too much to ask?

alanuk

Re: mature catfights
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 10:53:23 AM »
I have suggested on the DWW board that a tournament between mature women from different countries miht be popular. Obviously it would be a dream for me.  DWW. whose production, are excellent, concentrate on girls with model looks and figures.  There must be ordinary ladies who would like the chance, not only for the money, but to match themselves against other untrained women. It's all a matter of preference but I would like them to wear dresses as flashing thighs and knickers is all part of the thrill of two ladies battling. As for big asses and breasts, thats not important for me. Just normal mature women in honest competitive action.

luvgirlfites

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 12:01:51 PM »
For years there was a company called Crystal Films that had mature women fighting and wrestling in all types of senerios.  Later they had a site but I haven't seen much about them lately.  You might check them out.

Offline mikex

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 01:52:34 AM »
alan you seem to have my same idea of a catfight, rolling around showing knickers, stockings and hairpulling,where did this come from? and why mature?

Offline mikex

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 02:27:55 AM »
sorry martha, got a bit carried away try agian

Offline JackCatFan

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2009, 02:44:06 AM »
I've often wondered why there aren't more catfight producers offering mature fights. There's a demand for it and any product that featured these kinds of fighters would surely do well. Crystal did do some good fights of this type but they don't seem to producing any new material, not on dvd at least, these days. Let's hope someone reads these posts and takes note!

Offline mikex

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 02:50:22 AM »
would love to see upskirt mature catfights

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2009, 02:53:28 AM »
A couple of years ago i purchased a dvd from a site that i can no longer find it had several fights on it of mature ladies the fights ranged from lame all the way to down right erotic but most of them ended or were cut off early. I agree with other posts here that there are not that many mature catfights available.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2009, 06:58:22 AM »
I wonder if the reason why there are so few vids of mature women is because the market doesn't appear to be as big as we might think, or want it to be.  We tend to be a rather vocal group, so I think that there seems to be more of us than there actually are.  Also, I have to believe that it might be difficult to find older women who are willing to get involved in fighting or even wrestling.  As most of us know, you break a lot easier and heal a lot slower once you get into your 40's -- and it only gets worse.

The best mature fight that I've ever purchased was from Crystal entitled "Granny's Grudge," which was part of the Catspats video.  The two fighters were Malay (in her early 50's) and Viv (from Hell in Spanish Harlem) who was pushing 60.  Both women had great mature bods, and the action overall was what you would expect for a "scenario fight" featuring two veterans.  Definitely worth the $ as far I'm concerned.        

alanuk

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2009, 05:22:27 PM »
There is no producer who will ever satisfy every fan. Obviously what one finds thrilling others find tame. When women in everyday clothes are set against each other, the instructions seem to be for the ladies to remove each others clothes. This detracts the ladies and the contest suffers. Beasts bumping and squashing together are just as much of a turn on when the ladies are wearing tops as when they are topless. In a competitive tussle skirts will ride up and legs will tangle without both women trying to pull each others skirts off.  If the are both in skirts the only instruction should be start. The competitive nature of the ladies and the way mature ladies battle would prove thrilling enough without the unnatural intention to strip each other.

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2009, 11:17:28 PM »
I agree. To have a realistic catfight both women should be attired in clothing that fits the scenerio. For example, an office fight, both women are wearing blouses, skirts, and pantyhose. Have them stand breast to breast insulting each other then decide to meet after work to settle things. Mature women will fight better and harder.

My wife and a co-worker, both in their early 50's, nearly got into a fight at work. My wife's boss had to hold her back. Had they been alone, a very good chance they would have ended on the floor.

Mature women are sexier and are willing to settle things.

luvgirlfites

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2009, 11:41:44 PM »
As I get older (more mature,lol) mature women in fights appeal to me for alot of reasons like experience and sluttyness and the fact that a few drinks can really set some of them off.  Most of the time the fight is about another woman giving her man the eye but other times it is more out and out jealousy or something said like an insult that is overheard or two women who just have it in for each other and have for a long time.  After a few drinks and they both get loose enough to let their hair down so to speak, it is usually the hair that mature women go after first.  I can understand that because my wife has her hair done every week and if another woman ever put her hands in it, there would be a fight for sure.
I have also heard a mature woman say that she would like to slap another woman's face.  It could be someone in the movies or someone she knows personally.  That would be the "hit" or any cocktail party that I attended.

Offline mikex

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2009, 02:05:45 AM »
bear, that granny grudge sounds great, will check it out.

Offline JackCatFan

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2009, 02:23:08 AM »
I think we're a bigger group of fans than the producers appreciate, though it's true we tend to be very vocal too on message boards. I guess the issue for mature fights is the same as it is for any other kind of fight: Finding the women who are actually willing to fight in the first place.
From what I've seen of Grandma's Grudge, it is easily the best mature fight yet made.

LisaFites

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2009, 03:58:46 PM »
I would recommend http://kontex-ww.de they have a wide variety of different style fights including mature, everyday women there.