News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

mature catfights

• 27 Replies

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Re: mature catfights
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2009, 10:02:26 PM »
Thank you for information stevedinva . I ordered DVD cf-45 from side http://www.ecnwc.com/ just now. I hope that I'll be satisfied.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

shamanfantasy.com

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2009, 03:44:56 AM »
Hi

As a new producer I too, enjoy mature catfights, we have a catfight between Sara (41) and Luna (28) in Maid to Fight. We will produce many more mature catfights in the future.

Check our preview page at www.shamanfantasy.com or our clip store at http://www.clips4sale.com/store/33939   

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2013, 12:37:02 PM »

The best mature fight that I've ever purchased was from Crystal entitled "Granny's Grudge," which was part of the Catspats video.  The two fighters were Malay (in her early 50's) and Viv (from Hell in Spanish Harlem) who was pushing 60.  Both women had great mature bods, and the action overall was what you would expect for a "scenario fight" featuring two veterans.  Definitely worth the $ as far I'm concerned.        

Which one was "Viv" in "Hell up in spanish harlem", the looser or the winner ?

One of my top CF videos, even 10 years or more since ordering it, I still play it fairly regularily !

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2013, 06:41:28 AM »
In Hell Up In Spanish Harlem, Viv was the winner. 

Offline Tomico

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2013, 10:05:12 AM »

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2013, 08:20:53 PM »
Great to see so many comments favoring mature catfights!  With so many of us baby boomers around now, demand should be fairly high for this market.  They don't even have to be real fights; they can be fantasy scenario catfights.  I downloaded a copy of "Grandmother's Grudge" and I agree that this was one of, if not the best, older women catfight scenarios I've come across.  Admittedly, I didn't appreciate it as much years ago when I was younger and it first came out, but I certainly do now.  I also have "Brooklyn Brawl" and "Hell In Spanish Harlem, two classic Crystal Films mature battles with Vivian.  We need somebody to fill the current void and produce videos like these.

I don't completely understand the lack of videos for this market.  I would think demand should be there based on the increasing huge number of baby boomers, many of whom grew up as catfight fans.  I can also understand that finding women in their 50's and 60's to do catfight videos might be an issue, but again their should be lots of women this age out there now and the fights don't have to be real for these older women. They can be done as well-staged, scenario catfights as Crystal Films produced. 

I'm sure it's part of the aging process and my just being much more selective now, but I think a lot of what is out there as either catfight videos, catfight art, or catfight stories is just not very good material.  It seems that only a very few producers, artists and writers really grasp the core concept of excellent catfighting - that it should be about a highly erotic, sexual experience.  I know people have different tastes, but I think this key element is missed way more often than it is captured.  That said, I know this is also easier said than done.

Anyway, back to the subject of mature, cougar type catfights - please producers, artists and writers, give us way more of this!

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2013, 08:28:24 PM »
P.S.  I had downloaded the previously mentioned Crystal Films videos from a website they had.  You could simply download the videos (most of which were split into multiple parts, or you could buy the entire video) or you could also join the site and use tokens to make purchases.  I last visited this site only a couple weeks ago just to see what they had for updates, but now I can't seem to find the site.  Does anyone here know what I'm referring too and what the website is called?  It's not part of L Scott or Festelle; it was strictly a CF website.  I've google'd all sorts of ways and can't find the site again.  I can't believe it would have just disappeared within the past couple of weeks.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2013, 11:32:05 PM »
I agree with Mainer that the demand is there.  However, to be perfectly honest about ourselves, if you're a member of the Baby Boom generation, you are no longer mature:  you're old.  And I think that's the problem that any producer would have in finding two women to fill our demand for granny-level catfights.  Women in their 50's or even 60's may still look reasonably hot (if they have aged elegantly), but things break more easily at our age.  I don't know if this is true, but rumor had it that Viv actually cracked a rib in the Granny's Grudge fight.  That fight, though well-acted, was hardly violent.  But, I would be the first in line to purchase another vid of similar design.  While our call for such a production will likely be heard, it's highly unlikely to become a reality. 

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2013, 08:01:09 AM »

Ah, OK, I rather "prefered" the other, the one who lost... what was her name and did she do any other CF videos ?

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2013, 12:58:47 AM »

Ah, OK, I rather "prefered" the other, the one who lost... what was her name and did she do any other CF videos ?

Sorry, can't help you out.  I have a vague recollection that she appeared in one more catfight video, but I just happened across it many years ago.  Wasn't all that good as I recall.  Regarding her name:  same thing -- read it once, long since forgot. 

Offline CecilBDmented

• God Member
Re: Excellent point,
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2013, 02:12:08 AM »
I agree with Mainer that the demand is there.  However, to be perfectly honest about ourselves, if you're a member of the Baby Boom generation, you are no longer mature:  you're old.  And I think that's the problem that any producer would have in finding two women to fill our demand for granny-level catfights.  Women in their 50's or even 60's may still look reasonably hot (if they have aged elegantly), but things break more easily at our age.  I don't know if this is true, but rumor had it that Viv actually cracked a rib in the Granny's Grudge fight.  That fight, though well-acted, was hardly violent.  But, I would be the first in line to purchase another vid of similar design.  While our call for such a production will likely be heard, it's highly unlikely to become a reality. 

The only thing I can see making any sense is realistically staged matches. Like Venus Delight in Maids of Mayhem.   No chance of anyone even breaking a nail in that action.

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2013, 02:25:49 AM »
I'm like most of us here, I like the mature 40ish ladies fighting but I really like full bushes and large breasts, both of which get worked on by the ladies.  Maylay was a great fighter as was Tasha but not many seen anymore.  I think this is why Catman & Gotjack's cartoon are so popular.  They get the mature with no chance of hurting anyone.  Stockings and garterbelts plus the strip down just before the fight always get me going. 

Offline wifefight46

« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2013, 01:30:55 PM »
I have been contacting producers, models, and even amateur web cam girls in an attempt to have custom fights made with real looking women and bush attack endings.  With my limited budget this has been extremely frustrating.  I think if we chose a producer or model and sent a barrage of emails all requesting a similar script that they could sell on their website or clips4sale they might realize the size of the market and consider it financially feasible to produce such a video.  If we purchase it and make it a success the industry may start to take notice.  Can we be that unified in this mission?  I used to just complain about lack of content, now I'm trying to be proactive.  Let me know what you think.