News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Story for Tiger99-wife Elena-younger girlfriend Lara

• 1 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Story for Tiger99-wife Elena-younger girlfriend Lara
« on: December 16, 2014, 04:27:12 AM »

I want to tell you about a fight that happened recently. My wife of many years Elena is 50 year old teacher. She has medium length dark hair and she is 5'5", 110 lbs. her co-worker Lara is 28 years old, 5'6"' 115 lbs, with short blond hair. Lara has larger breasts than Elena and Lara is very sexy. While Lara has a nice, ladylike disposition, she assures me that the tiger in her comes out when pushed.  Elena on the other hand is a very spoiled, cocky, nasty bitch, which is part of the reason that I have been seeing Lara to begin with.

I knew that  Elena has suspected that I was having an affair for quite a while, but recently she has been getting very nasty and making many threats. On several occasions I told Lara that Elena was becoming quite crazy over the matter and I warned her several times that if Elena were to find out, I don't know what the crazy both would do. Lara having such a calm and collected attitude laughed calmly and assured me that there was nothing to worry about.

Things really come to a fuckin head, it's Sunday night and I show up at Lara's house to have a really good time. I'm not there more than 5 minutes when who shows up but Elena, and she's pounding at the door and screaming, "Open this door whore, I know my husband is in there, Open the fuckin door you blond slut." I become quite shaken up and while Lara told me to relax, that there is nothing to worry about, I rand hid I the kitchen, closing the door almost all the way and peeking not the living room where I had a clean view of the front door and the whole room.

I see my sexy young hottie open the door and I can hear her saying, What is the trouble, but before she could say another word Elena pushes her way into the living room, grabbing a hold of Lara sexy white button dress blouse and shoving her back hard. Lara's dress rips right off of her body in Elena's hands and buttons go flying in every direction as Lara goes stumbling backwards like a floppy doll until she loses her balance and she falls right over onto her ass on the acrylic tile floor with a bang.
I never saw Elena so crazed, her face is beet red and she doesn't wait. She leaps right onto Lara's stomach, shoving Lara's shoulder' back. "OOOFFF," she knocks the air right out of  Lara, and Lara is gasping for air. Elena is insane and she laces her hands through both sides of Lara's short fuckin blond hair and she yanks her head up off of the floor. Then she shoves her head back down "bang," right against the hard acrylic tile floor. She bounces her head off of the floor and then she holds her head up screaming, "you're going to be very sorry you ever even met my husband whore." Elena shoves Lara's he'd down, "bang," right against the hard tile floor again. Elena is crazy and her face is bright red and she starts "bang, bang, bang, bang,"hammering Lara's head over and over again against the flooruntil first Lara is seeing stars, fuckin stars, and en her eyes start swimming around in her head. Then she gets up off of Lara and she grabs her by hr short fuckin bond hair and she wrenches her standing straight up other feet. The pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head seems to wake Lara up, and Lara lets out a feeble "AAHH," from the pain of having her hair ripped out of her head.

Elena is still really pissed off and she grabs Lara's white bra with her left hand and she pulls Lara forward into her right fist. She sends it plowing "bang," right into Lara's nose. Elena is a crazy insane bitch and she starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Lara's nose with her fist. Back and forth and back and forth her head is going, swinging back and forth like a floppy doll under my wife's punches. She just keeps on "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering her nose until Lara's nose breaks and blood is gushing from her nose, and Lara starts crying and crying out, "stop, please stop, I'm sorry Elena, I will never see your husband again. Please you win, I'm very sorry." 

Elena rips Lara's bra right off of her and Lara's big, sexy tits are exposed. Elena raises her fists up like a man and she starts "bam, bam,bam, bam," punching Lara's sexy tits. She's using Lara's tits as punching bags over and over again until Lara's tits are all swollen and black and blue. Tears are streaming from Lara's eyes and Lara is crying like a little girl and she starts crying out, Please I'll do anything, anything, please I'm begging you." Elena grabs Lara's hair and she pulls her over onto her hands and knees. Then she turns her over onto her back and she stands right over Lara and she reaches up under her dress and she lowers her panties. Lara looks up through her dazed, glazed eyes and reazling what is about to happen to her she starts crying even harder, crying out, "NOOOOOOO, OHHHHH, NOOOOOOOOOO, PLEASE NOT THAT." Elena lowers herself down so that her wet hot pussy is only inches over Lara's face and she screams, "KISS IT BITCH. KISS MY cxnt." Lara has no choice, she raises her head up off of the tile fllor, and Lara's head is all wobbly, and her eyes are swimming around in her head, and Lara kisses Elena's pussy. She starts kissing her cxnt over and over and over agai until Elena screams, "lick it bitch, Lick me into orgasm you whore." Lara sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Elena's pussy over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master until "OOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH, Elena cum right on her face. Then Elena screams, "GET OUT HERE HONEY, YOU ARE COMING HOME WITH ME." I walk out and I'm so embarrassed as like a quite little mouse, or a very bad little boy I follow Elena back to our home.

Offline Tiger99

• God Member
Re: Story for Tiger99-wife Elena-younger girlfriend Lara
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 07:23:22 PM »
Very good to me, Johnny! Thank you!