News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Barn Fight

• 5 Replies

Offline Reddy

• God Member
Barn Fight
« on: December 18, 2014, 04:28:26 PM »
I was thinking of a fight in a barn between two socially different women.  Set in the late 50's to early 60's a couple from the city on a motorcycle bump into a couple from a small farming/ranching community in an ice house.  They begin to tant one another and the tanting takes it to a little nastier level between them. The boys decide that they need to take this private, but when they get to the barn to fight the two women let the taunting start again right away and they drop a challenge to one another in a heated argument.  The two guys step aside to let them finish their confrontation.  I'm not sure how it will go but it should be fun regardless.
I have had a fascination for catfights for a long time, I got into 3D art about seven years ago and have some art I've created, and I know... some think that it isn't art, but I enjoy it.

Offline nova1274

• God Member
Re: Barn Fight
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 07:59:45 PM »
Anymore? Or just this fantasy

Offline Reddy

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 05:49:32 AM »
Once the scene is set up there can be as many as I like.  I just have to decide how I want this fight to proceed.  I normally prefer a catty fight, however, I seem to notice that most of you like heavy injury to the fighters.  I can do either but rather keep it just a bit more civil.  We'll see, if you see this back up again soon then I've decided and no I won't pick a winner before I start those decisions are made as the fight progresses.  However, it goes, you won't see women with the wrong kind of junk which seems to get the most followings on this board.   :-\
I have had a fascination for catfights for a long time, I got into 3D art about seven years ago and have some art I've created, and I know... some think that it isn't art, but I enjoy it.

Offline iuhusker

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 05:31:30 PM »
A perfectly wonderful start, Reddy.  I certainly hope that we see more of this!
Life is funny, if you're lucky!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2014, 12:33:23 PM »
Nice scenario and set up.

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2015, 12:55:16 AM »
Great start, more??  Thanks for posting.