News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Society Championship Poll Fight- Tiffany_Fights vs Valeria

• 36 Replies

Offline Ivo23

• God Member
Re: Society Championship Poll Fight- Tiffany_Fights vs Valeria
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2014, 11:37:06 PM »
Valeria win

Offline Rafi

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2014, 12:44:46 AM »
My vote goes with Valeria

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2014, 05:37:40 AM »
Okay so this last day was quite the exciting one and let me just say thank you to everyone who has already come out on only the second day of this intense match up! I watched throughout the day and each time Val gained Tiffany did as well, but over time that changed until Valeria held a convincing lead of up to five at one point. But Tiffany battled back and at the time I cut things off and began writing this teaser Valeria was up by only two votes! Now lets get onto the teaser for today!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The fight had only just begun but already those watching were being reminded of what it was about the first fight they had fallen in love so much, the lengths the two women were willing to go to to punish what they saw as arrogance in the other. This time however Tiffany feels up to the challenge of standing toe to toe with Val unlike that night in Miami, but whether or not she could go the distance was the question on everyone's minds including her own.

For all her confidence she couldn't stop herself from thinking back to what Lyanna had said about Heidi visiting Valeria, imagining her lover alone in a room with the very woman who had destroyed her, it was impossible to keep the images of what the two busty women might have done from running through her mind. Jealousy was what she was feeling but Tiffany not only recognized the green eyed monster she fed off it, determined to humiliate the Latin whore in front of both their lovers so that they never looked at Val the same way again.

It is this emotion fueling her as she drove her foot into the blonde's cxnt, earning herself one of Val's delicious groans as she reeled from the low blow, her hand barely holding onto Tiffany's famous camel toe as the Society champion loses her balance and falls forward right on top of Valeria!

Staring up into the brown pools that are Tiffany's eyes Val grits her teeth while trying to ignore how heavy the bitch is, especially as she feels the woman's breasts forcing hers flat against her chest. If there was on thing the bitch had it was a decent pair, but as far as Val was concerned they were just bigger targets for her to punish."Perra I was hoping you would put up more of a fight, just don't disappoint me too much. I want this to last long enough for me to enjoy it this time."  Valeria leaned up as she spoke with those nearest the pit leaning forward to get a closer look at what looked to be a kiss between the two, but Valeria stopped just short before driving her right fist into Tiffany's kidney.

Her face lit up and her body stiffened as pain erupted throughout her body from the point of impact, Valeria shouting as she shoved her fists up against the woman's shoulder tossing her off to the side. Rolling over away from her opponent Valeria was quick to get back to her knees and reach out, burying her hands into Tiffany's tightly wrapped hair before lifting her head up and then bringing ti slamming back down three times in quick succession, feeling her own arousal rising with each anguished cry that came from Tiffany. Val rose up onto her feet as she yanked upward on that dark brown hair for the fourth time, dragging Tiffany up onto her knees where she held her tightly for several seconds while the woman squirmed about in futility.

"You're nothing but broken promises Tiff, but me, I always do exactly what I say I will. So when I tell you I'm going to flatten those saggy tits of yours..." Val whispered into the woman's ear before straightening back up and throwing her right knee hard into Tiffany's right breast, making sure to strike the firm outline of the woman's nipple head on with her knee. She released the woman's hair just before her knee connected, the force of which threw Tiffany down onto her back while she coughed for air and clutched at her breasts, pushing herself away from Val with her feet.

Val wasn't through with the woman yet but neither was she in a mood to rush, taking her time as she strolled after Tiffany with an evil look in her eyes. Tiffany's kept herself just out of the woman's reach but she eventually ran out of room to retreat when her back ran into the pit wall, Tiffany sitting up against it while Valeria took it as a sign to pounce on her downed opponent. Tiffany bit her bottom lip, inwardly cursing herself for getting caught as she had, and lashed out as Val drew close with a sharp kick up into her stomach which not only stopped her advance short but forced Valeria to retreat back several steps while she struggled to catch her breath again.

"Fine puta, get off your ass and fight me already!" Val shouted down at Tiffany through gritted teeth, taking slow but deep breaths to push through the pain radiating from her stomach.

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2014, 04:47:22 PM »
Oh yeah!!!  Things are getting rough and nasty between these two bitches. I just love it when emotions and instincts take over.  We are seeing that here and benefiting from it  ;D I thought for sure Valeria would own this but now not so sure.

Offline lilkristyclaws

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2014, 03:22:47 AM »
Sitting down between the ever so sexy Kristylynn and Tonya.  I hear the crowd roar with pleasure as I see this blonde slut attack my baby Tiff's perfect camel toe.  I cringe and cry out!!  Get out of it quick baby! Then I get releif as Tiff counter attacks and goes back on the offensive. That's it baby! That's it!  Butterflys in my stomach seeing Tiff in such a tough battle but also getting quite arrosed as she fights this bitch off! Glance over at Kristlynn. Mmmm I am nervous!

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2014, 03:45:28 AM »
One thing about trying to decide whom to vote for in a Society poll is, it can be crazy and stressful.  You try to way all the factors, especially who I think would win in a real fight between the two and who would be the better fighter in general.  Now I could make my analysis like most people do around here based on breast size but in this case its a fairly even battle.  One thing I try to do is analyze each girl’s posts, then try and summarize the action. It takes some time and all this added together was messing with my sleep patterns big time!

Anyway...I had this awesome..albeit wild and crazy dream which I may tell you about later.....while my sleep was messed up, the dream did help me make my decision.  So without further adieu.... to the vote...

My vote goes to the obvious choice....Tiffany!

DUH!

I mean....Valeria?  Are you shitting me?  Seriously?  My God the Apocalypse isn't truly upon us yet !

PUHLEEZE!

Everyone knows Tiffany had the flu the first time and a 110 degree temperature and was bedridden and was operating under a handicap and she just didn't have a fair chance....right?...would I lie about that?

Tiffany wins this easy and has my support...

I'm Michelle and I approve this message as Chairman of the Society Membership and Marketing Committees...

« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 04:16:52 AM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2014, 04:26:55 AM »
Great writing, Lyanna!  ;D :P :-* ;) I'm cheering for Tiff!  :P :-*
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2014, 07:54:07 AM »
What more is there to say, this poll has been close and it stayed close for the entire day. Enjoy the teaser for Sunday!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tiffany had bought herself a few precious seconds to catch her breath with her frantic kick to Valeria's midsection, her powerful legs having done quite the number on Val who was struggling for air after having those heels of Tiffany's dug into her abdominal muscles. "Oh I'm sorry, did that hurt bitch?" The brunette

The blonde clutched at her stomach, wincing at first as she pressed her hand to where Tiffany had struck only to quickly put on a grin as she saw the brunette staring up at her. "That? If you think that would hurt anyone maybe you should get Heidi down here, let her fight for you as its obvious you can't do it....Maybe thats why she wants me so badly." Val said not so subtlety hinting at what the woman's lover had offered her back in the changing room before the fight. She took three deep breaths then, embracing the sharp pain shooting through her as with each one she felt the pain subside a little more, a trick she had learned from Lyanna.

Gritting her teeth through her own throbbing pain in her breast Tiffany used the wall behind her to help get back onto her feet, her knees shaking a bit at first but she quickly found her strength again. Her head was pounding but that was nothing she wasn't accustomed to during these fights, indeed the pain throughout her body felt like an old friend she was happy to see again for it was all part of what she loved about fighting someone as strong as Valeria was. Though she would never admit it to that plastic cxnt.

"Fuck off bitch, now that I think about it your lover up there would look good in my victory suite...But don't worry, Heidi and I will give her back, if she wants to go that is." Tiffany fired back at the blonde, smirking as she watched a flash of anger cross the blonde's face.

Without another word in response Val threw herself at Tiffany who quickly brought her arms up to defend herself against what she thought was an attack on her hair again, the memory of their last fight still fresh in her mind. Val smiled and dropped into a slight crouch, only too happy to take advantage of this opening she had been given with a swift uppercut to Tiffany's right breast. Her fist smacked into the fleshy mound with a firm thud, Tiffany yelping in pain as her breast was targeted again and doing nothing to stop Val from nailing her next with a punch to the stomach. Tiffany grunted and doubled over, Val raising up to her full height so that she loomed over the woman, feeling stronger than ever as she dug her nails into the brunette's tits and twisted, licking her lips while Tiffany writhed and groaned in anguish.

"Here, let me introduce you to the wall!" Val shouted as she took two steps backwards dragging Tiffany along for the ride by her breasts, then with a twist of her hips she tossed the woman back first against the thinly padded wall. Tiffany's back erupted in pain but her legs held beneath her and she remained standing, panting heavily as she looked down to examine the damage. Val's nails had left behind bright red marks along those brown orbs which now throbbed with fiery pain, but it was what she didn't find that alarmed her most as her top was gone. She looked back up at Val furious as she saw the shredded remains of her bikini top in the woman's hands, Val laughing as she tossed her stolen prize up over the edge of the pit for the crowd to fight over.

Tiffany ignored the agony her body was in and rushed Valeria while the woman was still celebrating only for Val to strike first with a hard right across Tiffany's face as she approached. Spittle flew from the woman's lips but she would not stop, her hands clasped together as she brought them up and slammed them into Val's chin sending her stumbling back several steps while her vision clouded up. Tiffany pressed forward to drive the woman back into the far wall, grabbing her by the shoulders to hold her still before smashing her knee up into Val's unprotected cxnt.

Valeria yelled as a jolt of pain coursed up through her spine and then outward into the rest of her body, her knees suddenly feeling weak but Tiffany kept her leg pressed up against the woman's sex refusing to let her drop. "What are you jealous puta?" Tiffany said with a grin as she mocked her Spanish rival, but her smile faded fast when Val reached up to drag her claws down over Tiff's breasts. She winced but her anger far overrode the pain she was in, Tiffany grabbing Valeria by the hair as she stepped back and yanked the woman off the wall and then down onto her back, Val biting down on her bottom lip to prevent further outcries.

Those efforts wouldn't be enough as Tiffany stomped down onto the woman's full breasts, letting her feel her full weight as she dug the heel of her foot down into Valeria's mounds. They were certainly firm but underneath her stomps they flattened out rather nicely or so Tiffany thought to herself, each time her foot came down upon them working against Val's top until it was torn clean from her body. Tiffany reached down and snatched its ruined remains from Valeria's body while the Latina guarded her tits with her arms, Tiffany holding the trophy high above her while the crowd cheered at the sight of both women's large tits on display for them, each pair bearing its share of marks from the fight so far. 

As Valeria stared up at Tiffany her eyes drifted to the right where Lyanna was sitting, surprised to see her lover didn't look concerned but rather calm despite being on her back. Their eyes met and she saw Lyanna smile and nod her head, Val realizing the woman didn't look concerned because she had the utmost confidence that her lover would win. Grinning once more Valeria forced herself to sit up quickly, surprising Tiffany as her hand latched onto the brunette's cxnt and squeezed hard with her nails digging in through the thin fabric of Tiff's bottoms. Tiffany dropped Val's lost top but before she could reach down to snatch the hand away Val drove her elbow into the back of the woman's knees, Tiffany crashing down onto her hands and knees not far from Val as her legs gave way almost immediately.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 08:25:45 AM by lyannapelon »

Offline sahrablade

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2014, 12:21:04 PM »
Come on Valeria, you know you can beat her again  :-*

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2014, 05:07:49 PM »
Amazing matchup! I didn't vote yet! I'm cheering for both of them, enjoying the great showdown!

Offline Bud

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2014, 09:48:05 PM »
I think Valeria made a mistake starting with the dirty stuff and that Tiffany will retaliate and wear her down in the end.

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2014, 03:56:30 AM »
Damn!!!  This is incredible!  I had my doubts but my girl Tiff has had the upper hand in this one.  Careful what you wish for.  Val thinking Tiff would back down if she got rough early but Tiff bit back even harder.  I think Val is hurt.  Take this fight over Tiff!

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2014, 04:24:40 AM »
I had to think about it but its clear Tiff is getting the better of her opponent.  Sorry Val altered my vote in favor of Tiff. She earning it for sure.

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2014, 10:42:59 AM »
Todays teaser comes late as I was not feeling well when it should have gone out, but enough about me lets talk about the poll! This is turning into a roller coaster as Val pulled ahead by as much as 8 or more at one point, in fact when I originally cut for the teaser she was ahead by 6. By the time of this posting however Tiffany is up by 8 after quite the turn around, and I expect to see much the same continue to happen until this poll is decided. So come on people make your voices heard, cheer for the one you want to win!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Valeria never stopped training and her powerful body was proof of all her hard work in the gym several times a week, however her well defined arms and legs, along with her firm abs were now glistening with not just the oil but with sweat as well. Her full breasts were bright red from all the abuse they had suffered, too proud to droop just yet but Val could tell they couldn't take much more punishment. She also knew no matter the outcome of the fight she would be feeling the results of her battle with Tiffany for the next week if not longer, the deep throbbing in her stomach unlikely to go away any time soon, but the price would be well worth it once she was standing over the conquered Tiffany with her foot planted on the woman's famous cxnt.

Before any of that could come to pass however Valeria had to push herself back up to her feet, her eyes fixed on Tiffany who she could see was having trouble rising herself after taking those vicious kicks to her face. Watching that bitch suffer certainly made the pain she was in feel insignificant, anything she went through would be well worth it once she took everything from her.

"I just know what you want Tiffany, you had best enjoy the feel of another's hand upon your cxnt...something tells me you won't be feeling such a thing for a long time once I'm done with you." Valeria replied, doing her best to sound more smug and confident than furious like she was. She got the very reaction she had been hoping for to, smiling as Tiffany's rage seemed to boil over and the woman quite theatrically tore her own bikini away from her sex, the crowd going wild all around her as it looked like they would be getting exactly what they had been promised out of the fight.

Val knew her lover would love to her accept the brunette's challenge and slid her hands down along her stomach, her fingertips slipping beneath the edge of her thong as she began to pull it from her body. The fabric was thin with only strings tied at the sides keeping it together but she had done quite the job securing the knots and instead of coming undone the strings snapped under the pressure.

Despite all beating both women had taken Val's cxnt was every bit as slick with arousal as Tiffany's was, a sign that both women were far more turned on by the fight than they had let on. Lyanna wasn't surprised and a quick glance to her right where Heidi say told her she wasn't either, they both knew their lovers well enough to have guessed the thrill of the competition would be more than enough to make their nether lips slick with desire.

While they were only a couple yards apart it felt like far more than that as Tiffany rushed to close the distance between them, her arm pulled back with Valeria hurriedly tossing her thong aside to bring her arms up to block. This time Tiffany proved too quick for the Latina and nailed her in the face with a brutal hit, the impact heard by all those watching even over their own low roar. Valeria's back slams into the wall behind her where she tries to push off to get back at her rival but Tiffany pins her there with a right hook into her stomach, Val dropping to her knees clutching her midsection before Tiffany grabs her by the hair and forces her to stare up at her.

"Here you little slut..." Tiffany spat at her captured prey before shoving her head back against the wall, her hips thrusting forward to grind her glistening cxnt all over the face of Valeria. The woman had been limp before but now she squirmed energetically as she tried to get free, but Tiffany's held onto the blonde's hair firmly while her pussy smeared her arousal over Val's face. "This is what you wanted right? Go ahead, have a taste!"

Valeria's head turned left and right with Tiffany shifting to keep her cxnt glued to the woman's face, hoping to feel Val's tongue obediently lapping at her sex but the woman was far too proud to give her the satisfaction. After nearly a minute Tiffany stepped back, Valeria gasping for air at once only for Tiffany to send a couple of hard kicks down at her tits, Valeria only stopping herself from shouting in pain as her proud orbs were smashed into her chest by biting down hard on her bottom lip. "You don't have to say anything, the look on your face is good enough for me." Tiffany said sounding quite pleased with herself as she reached down and once again snatched up Val by her hair only for her hands to come away with several dozen strands of the woman's golden hair.

Tiffany tried again but this time dug her fingers deeper into the woman's hair before pulling her up along the wall, her knee pressing against Val's sex once she was about halfway to her feet to keep her pinned there. Valeria groaned underneath her breath, her hands tugging at the wrists of her opponent to try and free herself before she realized she had the perfect opportunity for some payback of her own. Val slid her feet underneath her so she was standing in a low crouch before slamming her right fist up into Tiffany's solar plexus, the bundle of nerves between her rib cage and stomach that wasn't protected by the woman's abdominal muscles. Spit flew from the woman's mouth as she coughed violently for air, releasing her hold on Valeria who repaid her with a swift uppercut into the woman's cxnt.

Tiffany shoved herself off the wall but Valeria gave chase, her hands shooting up to the woman's head as she grabbed her by the hair and yanked Tiff's face down into the valley between her tits. "Now apologize!" She shouted for everyone in the crowd to hear as she shook her shoulders from side to side slapping her tits against Tiffany's face, the woman's scalp burning as her hair was used to tug her head one way and then the next as Valeria hammered away with her heavy tits. Tiffany could barely even push against the woman's stomach in a futile attempt to resist her for several moments, unable to catch her breath as each time she tried to inhale Val covered her mouth and nose with her breasts.

Finally Tiffany reached down and dug her finger not just around Valeria's cxnt but inside, plunging two fingers deep into the woman's pussy which drew and immediate reaction from the blonde as she moaned once and then forcefully shoved Tiffany away. As they separated Val nailed Tiffany with two hard shots to the woman's tits, grinning despite the abuse she had just endured as she watched them bounce to the rhythm of her punches.  "What were you saying about going after your pussy bitch?" Val said before stepping towards Tiffany, her hands latching onto the sides of those swollen tits as she yanked her in close to bring them face to face, their breasts slamming together nipple to nipple with Val smirking through the pain.

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2014, 11:18:10 PM »
Tiffany will show Valeria who the boss is, she will dominate and humiliate her!!!

Go and get her, Tiff!!!