News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Society Championship Poll Fight- Tiffany_Fights vs Valeria

• 36 Replies

Offline joymitra77

• joymitra77 @ Trillian
Re: Society Championship Poll Fight- Tiffany_Fights vs Valeria
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2014, 03:39:42 PM »
My vote for Val

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2014, 03:28:23 AM »
Okay the trend this time saw Tiffany continue to lead but with an ever shrinking lead until around one o clock in the afternoon Valeria pulled ahead by a couple of votes to retake the lead. Then however Tiffany jumped ahead by nine and then even twelves votes as the day wore on, but Valeria fought back until she trialed by six at the cut off point. I will remind everyone we are heading into the last day of the poll so get your votes in now, and don't count either of these ladies out!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The alarm in Val's eyes had never been greater as she watched Tiffany slip behind her and press an arm against her throat, hands then tugging at that arm but the brunette had no intention of allowing her captive to escape and held firm. The blonde alleviated just enough pressure to breathe but nothing further, trapped with Tifany's still proud tits digging into her back while her feet slid over the floor unable to stop the woman from dragging her over to where their lovers sat.

"No me jodas!" Valeria let out in her native tongue, "Did you give up on fighting me with your...PINCHE PUTA! Valeria threw her back back, yelling the curse in her native tongue as Tiffany stabs her fingers into her already battered breast. Her eyes shut briefly from the pain and when she opened them she found her gaze locked with her lover's, Lyanna leaning forward with concern in her eyes for the first time that night.

Even after all the punishment Lyanna had watched her lover enure at the hands of Tiffany she had not once wavered in her beliefs, convinced that Valeria was firmly in control of the fight and that the so called Society champion would soon be helpless at Val's feet just like last time. Tiffany kept fighting back however and each time Lyanna glanced over at Heidi the woman just flashed her a smile and a playful wink, her hand having yet to leave Lyanna's inner thigh since the fight began. Lyanna had been surprised at just how forward Heidi was but she quickly got over it, her own hand having slipped underneath the woman's skirt early into the fight to make them even, but as the bikinis were torn away both women had slipped their fingers into the others sopping wet sex in a battle of their own.

Their fingers hadn't ceased moving within their cxnts in all that time but that changed abruptly as Valeria fell into Tiffany's trap, Lyanna freezing up the moment she saw Tiffany's fingers force their way into her lover's pussy. Heidi however sped up her own fingers within Lyanna's sex, eliciting a sharp groan of pleasure from the crimson haired beauty who then fought back with a hard slap to Heidi's clit, their fight resuming with more intensity than ever even as they kept their eyes fixed upon the women fighting in the pit.

Seeing her lover fighting as well, albeit in a very different fashion, Valeria redoubled her efforts to free herself, throwing herself practically side to side while she violently yanked on the forearm limiting her air intake. Yet even she couldn't deny her body's natural instincts completely, letting slip a single low moan which carried on for several seconds before she caught what she was doing and tightly shut her lips.  

Feeling her captured prey so frantically trying to fight her way to freedom was quite the intoxicating sensation for Tiffany, the woman breathing in the scent of sweat and oil that was Valeria as she savored the moment. Despite the pain throbbing in every inch of her body Tiffany had never felt stronger than she did in that moment, the knowledge that she was in control of such a dangerous woman, she who had brought her such shame, was both immensely satisfying and empowering.

"Look at your lover Val, see how she has lost her faith in you? Maybe I will be taking her from you.." The words trailed off with Val turning her head to glare at Tiffany out of the corner of her eye, expecting her to say more but instead Tiffany let her actions speak for her, her fingers sliding free of Val's pussy so she could instead claw at the woman's taut stomach instead. Her nails left blood red scratch marks behind as they slid along the oily skin, Valeria shaking her head as her already hurt midsection was attacked yet again. With this new agony driving her Val released Tiffany's arm, gambling as what little oxygen she had been gulping down was taken from her, but it paid off as she drove her elbows back into Tiffany's stomach not just once or twice but three times, each impact loosening the brunette's hold on her until it shattered entirely.

Tiffany stumbled backwards with her back bent forward and her arms wrapped over her injured midsection, each gasp for precious air sending fire through her chest. Valeria massaged her throat and throbbing breast for a moment but quickly turned around to give chase to Tiffany, a fury in her eyes that surpassed any seen from her that night or the one before as she looked to put Tiffany on display this time.

Valeria reached after those brunette locks but Tiffany vividly remembered how she had been dragged around in their first fight and swatted those hands away, straightening up then to fire off a right cross aimed for Val's nose. Valeria saw the telegraphed punch and ducked to the left out of its way, leaving Tiffany off balance for when she returned fire with a fierce left hook that smashed into the side of the woman's head and left her reeling. Valeria pursued as the woman tried to retreat out of the reach of those arms, finally grabbing onto Tiff's hair with one hand which she used to slam the back of her head against the wall, Val following with her own body as she rammed herself into Tiffany with loud grunts from both of them from their tits taking the brunt of the impact.

Her nipples were in no shape for the fight she had brought to her hated rival but neither were Tiffany's, Valeria smirking confidently as she rolled her shoulders to alternate between thrusting her left and right mounds against the bruised mounds of the brunette. "Tiffany slid her arm up to tug on the woman's hair but Val caught her wrist and pinned it against the wall, letting Tiff push against her stomach however as she reached down and took hold of that cxnt Tiffany seemed so proud of. "Here let me help you remember that night..." She whispered to her before bringing her palm down hard on that naked cxnt, the one slap echoing through the club only to be followed by a symphony of smacks as Val takes out her frustrations upon Tiffany's unprotected pussy.

Just as Val thought she had control however Tiffany showed her how wrong she was, forgetting about pushing her way and instead snatching her up by the back of her head and yanking with all her strength, slamming her face into the thinly padded wall. The sudden and unexpected blow leaves Valeria dazed, pained cries escaping her as Tiffany grips her hair with both hands and steps to her side, yanking Val down to her knees as she turns to stand behind her. "You little bitch..." Tiffany's voice carried a menacing air now as she used her hold on the woman's hair to force her to look straight up before pulling her head backwards between Tiffany's legs which snapped shut around it, her thighs trapping Valeria's head between them with her face pressed tightly against Tiffany's pussy. "Thats a better look for you don't you think too Lyanna!?" Tiffany shouted out to the Latin woman's lover, grinning as she released Val's hair and used her now free hands to send hard slaps down over the woman's breasts.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 07:35:36 AM by lyannapelon »

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2014, 06:53:09 AM »
Just for those who jump ahead to the last post and miss the front image...

{alt}

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2014, 03:38:31 AM »
Alright everyone thats the end of the poll and what an amazing one at that, it was dead even for the first four days and then at the we saw Tiffany take the lead with Valeria fighting back each time but in the end Tiffany wins out with 201-190! Congratulations to both Tiffany and Valeria for a great poll that shows exactly why the Society series is the premier name when it comes to polls on FCF. I also want to thank them and everyone who added their voices to the story, I think we may have some future participants amongst those who came to watch so keep your eyes open for the next Society poll!

Being Christmas the ending will be posted in the next day or two, so make sure to check back for it!

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2014, 11:36:12 PM »
Hey, thanks to everyone that voted in this poll, be it for me or Tiffany. It was awesome! I had never seen a poll reach almost 400 votes in total, and despite that it remained pretty close until the very end. I feel I must apologize to everyone for not posting much in these last days, real life got in my way, sadly. However, we must all thank Tiffany that kept her posts going, but mostly Lyanna, who gave us such quality teasers even with such a limited amount of information without any posts from me. She's the real MVP here.

I lost, but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it. I'm ready to take my punishment from the champion Tiffany for my defeat.

Be sure to stay tunned for more of these coming from my girl Lya, she's sure going to keep these polls coming (you lucky motherf***ers! :P) and make sure to wish her luck in this new project of hers.

Merry (late) christmas and happy new year to everyone. See you in 2015.

Many thanks to Tiffany and Valeria for a great poll!  Thank you to Valeria for giving a wonderful effort under some trying personal circumstances.  

Above all.....Congratulations to Tiffany for a hard fought, well earned victory!  She was amazing and we are so glad she was a part of this!  Her being part of it made it very special.  We hope to see her in more Society polls in the future in what I am sure will be some awesome match-ups we hope to put together!

Many thanks to my partner in crime Lyanna......she did a really wonderful job writing and in keeping the story and the poll moving.  She and I will be doing more of these in the future and I feel lucky to have a partner such as her.  I'm in awe of her work and I am happy to call her my friend and co-conspirator :)

Many thanks to all that posted and participated.  Its important to Lyanna and I that we get as many people to participate as possible as it makes it more fun and after all...that's why we do it.

I'll have an announcement regarding the next Society poll that I'll be conducting after Lyanna does her finale.  If her finale is anything like the rest of what she did, it should be awesome so stay tuned!  Again, many thanks to Lyanna, Tiffany and Valeria!  You all were fantastic!

The tradition continues!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 01:21:56 AM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2014, 03:21:46 AM »
Valeria's head felt like it was in a vice clamp as those powerful thighs of the Society's champion, the very one she had dominated in their first fight, crushed her from both sides leaving her trapped between her legs. A leg scissors was something she could endure however, she was far too prideful to let a bit of pain get to her, but what she was struggling with was the humiliation of having her face forcibly pressed against the whore's pussy lips. Valeria could barely draw breath with her nose and mouth being smothered by Tiffany's cxnt and what little air she could get that way required her to inhale the woman's scent, neither choice appealing to her even if she had to have air if she wanted to fight her way out of it.

She pushed and clawed at the woman's legs, leaving bright red scratches behind on Tiffany's otherwise flawless bronze skin, but she was steadily weakening within the smothering hold. Tiffany winced at each new scratch but otherwise she simply smiled down at her captive, reveling in the sight of Val helpless to resist her.

“Bitch what are you doing down there?” Tiffany said as she tightened her thighs even further, eliciting a cry of pain from the trapped Valeria. Her breathes came in short gasps and her lungs felt like they were aflame, her muscles too burning as they were deprived of the oxygen they so desperately needed to help her escape.

“I know you have your pride Val but we both know its over for you, why make it harder for yourself when the end is inevitable?” Tiffany had never sounded more pleased with herself in her life, smirking as she ran her fingers through that golden blonde hair of Val's before gripping it tightly between her fingers and yanking upwards again again until she began to tear some of it out by the roots.

“I can be merciful you know, just start licking like the obedient slut I know you really are and maybe I'll let you submit just to me where your lover can't hear you.”

Lyanna who at that moment was sitting beside the pit hunched over, looking on with true concern in her eyes, found the thought that Valeria might lose this fight slip into her mind as Heidi whispered the same into her ear while her fingers penetrated deep into the red head's sex. Lyanna had been fighting back against her throughout the night but now her fingers faltered and Heidi was capitalizing on her distraction, Lyanna unable to keep herself from moaning which drew the attention of those standing around them.

Valeria felt her strength fading but with what she had left she was dead set on breaking free of this humiliation she was being forced to suffer through. Her hands slid around to the back of the brunette's legs, feeling along until she felt the back of the woman's knees and then slamming her fists into them. The first shot didn't work and neither did the second but with her third hit Tiffany's legs finally buckled and Valeria at once threw her body forward, shoving Tiff backwards until she fell onto her back with a hard thud. Her head bounced off the floor leaving Tiffany in a daze, enough time for Valeria to crawl on top and mount her waist, not even taking the time to catch her breath before she assaulted Tiffany's tits with a barrage of heavy punches.

She felt as if she was on fire but Val pressed on, ignoring her body's cries to back away and use this time to rest as her only thought in that moment was to hurt Tiffany as much as she could for her transgressions. Valeria was riding on a wave of adrenaline as she used that puta's tits as speed bags, watching them bounce with a wide grin on her lips as she felt back in control where she belonged.

That feeling ended abruptly with an elbow shot to the side of her head, Valeria's eyes shooting wide open as she crumbled onto her side no longer certain of where she was. Tiffany pushed herself up to her knees while clutching her throbbing tits with one arm, unable to look past how they seemed to sag now versus when the fight began. Gritting her teeth in frustration Tiffany looked to Valeria asking herself what it was going to take to put this bitch down once and for all. Her greatest desire was not to just break this woman but to humiliate her beyond any hope for redemption, to shatter her will so that she never thought about challenging her again for as long as she lived., and to do that she needed not just to beat her into submission but to display her for all to see as well.

An idea came to her that would serve both purposes and after one last glance back at her lover Heidi she rose to her feet and went after Val to put her plan into action.

“You're a persistent bitch I'll give you that, but you never had a chance at beating me here where it matters.” Tiffany said as she reached down and wrapped her fingers in the downed woman's hair, finding only a slight resistance as she dragged her up from her back onto her feet, Valeria only then showing some life as she drove her fist up into Tiffany's stomach.

There was no denying the punch was painful, her bruised abs had already been through the gauntlet that night and this only piled on her suffering, but Tiffany would not be stopped now that she was so close. A sharp knee to the gut left Valeria gasping for air and open for abuse, Tiffany pulling her along by her hair as she half ran across the pit before stopping herself mere feet away and hurling Valeria face first into the wall.

The crowd collectively winced in sympathy as Val bounced off the wall and right back into the arms of Tiffany who had been ready to receive her, using the momentum of her recoil in her favor as she slipped one arm between the woman's legs and grabbed one of Val's wrists with the other. In one mighty pull Tiffany hoisted Valeria up onto her shoulders with the woman's spine bent over them in an excruciatingly painful torture rack.

Valeria was woken from her stupor by the pain shooting through her back, screaming out in pain as she tugged frantically on her arms and legs to no avail as Tiffany kept her firmly in place upon her shoulders. As if the pain wasn't already enough Tiffany showed off her power by rising up onto the tips of her feet and dropping back down, bouncing Valeria upon her shoulders again and again sending a new wave of searing hot pain through her body with each drop.

Slowly the Latina's body lost its strength until Valeria laid unmoving on top of Tiffany's shoulders and yet she refused to give, even as Tiffany shouted “Surrender already you've lost this fight!” Val's eyes turned to stare at Lyanna as if pleading for her to look away but her lover never averted her gaze. Tiffany caught the two lovers sharing this gaze and decided she knew how to finally break the bitch's will, carrying Valeria over towards the VIP seats until she was standing right in front of the two women, Valeria no further than a couple feet away from Lyanna and yet unable to reach out for her.

“Thats right, look on your lover's face Val, look into the eyes of the woman you've failed tonight!” Tiffany spoke loudly as if she were announcing it to the entire crowd when in truth the only people she cared to hear her words were sitting in front of her. To drive home her point, and to make another one to Lyanna in case she was thinking about wanting to fight her herself one day, Tiffany slid three fingers into Val's wet pussy and placed her thumbnail into the woman's clit.

Now Val's cries were a mix of the debilitating pain and the incredible pleasure flooding throughout her body, shaking her head violently from side to side as if she could deny what was happening to her body. “Noooooo!” Valeria screamed out as she was pulled into an even deeper C shape atop Tiffany's shoulders, shutting her eyes so she didn't have to look into Lyanna's eyes as tears began to well up in hers. Tiffany remained quiet, content to let Valeria suffer as long as she wanted before the inevitable end she felt would come soon enough, Valeria making enough noise for the both of them as she panted for air, moaned in ecstasy, and yelled in pain all at the same time or so it sounded to the crowd.

What felt like hours to Valeria was in truth only three minutes before her body succumbed to the pleasure building within her sex, brutal spasms wracking her body as she erupted in orgasm over Tiffany's fingers. As her juices flowed freely down Tiffany's arm, dripping down onto her tits and the floor, the energy seemed to flood from her body as well with Valeria going limp as her orgasm began to subside.

The sight of her lover cumming was enough to send Lyanna over the edge as well, the woman going stiff in her chair with her free hand gripping the seat as she rode out her own orgasm. Heidi's fingers sped up within her pussy and she leaned over to force her into a deep kiss as well, wrapping her tongue around Lyanna's pink muscle as she drew out the woman's climax for as long as she could. Valeria could barely keep her eyes open but the image of Lyanna falling to Heidi's advances was more than she could take, the woman crying out once more in anguish before whispering “I give...”

Tiffany heard the woman's words but she wanted her to scream them, not speak them so that only she could hear. She jumped to bring the woman's back slamming down onto her shoulders, drawing another scream from Valeria before she called out “Valeria you need to speak up, I don't think anyone can hear you!” Val screamed again as Tiffany jumped for a second time but before she could go for a third attempt Valeria began slapping her hand against Tiffany's right breast in a clear sign of submission.

“Me rindo! No more please I surrender!” Valeria screamed out as the pain brought with it one last shot of adrenaline, just enough for her to make her defeat known before she went limp yet again. “Just...stop please...I can't....” She sobbed, pleading for the pain to stop and the night to be over.

Tiffany pretended not to hear her however as she leaned her head forward and dragged the woman from her shoulders, dropping her straight down onto her outstretched knee for a brutal backbreaker that had Lyanna shouting out “She surrendered!” Tiffany looked back over her shoulder and then shrugged before pushing Valeria off her knee and down onto her back, the Society's Champion standing back up and planting her foot on Val's beaten tits to which the woman could only weakly groan.

Cameras flashed from the crowd as nearly everyone in attendance sought to capture the moment when Tiffany brought low the woman who had embarrassed her in Miami and ruined what should have been a homecoming for her. “Feel free to take as many as you like, I do want copies though and oh...be sure to send some to Valeria here as well. Let her remember why she should have stayed in Miami where she and her lover there belong.” Tiffany called out as she raised her arms up in victory, relishing the hard fought for victory while her lover climbed down into the pit and brought her chair down with her just as they had discussed many nights before the fight.

After Heidi put the chair down Tiffany beckoned her over and the two women embraced in a fiery kiss, Heidi wrapping her arms around her Champion's waist to better grind their tits together. All Valeria could do was stare up as the two beauties celebrated her loss, the realization that she had failed to win the fight her Lyanna had worked so hard to arrange coming over her as new tears streamed from her eyes. Now all that was left was to endure for she knew what Tiffany would want and for losing she had no choice but to obey before the eyes of not just those in the crowd but Lyanna as well.

“Now Heidi if you would be so kind as to collect Val's bikini from the crowd, she has another task ahead of her.” Pulling away from her lover's arms Heidi nodded and went to the edge of the pitt to ask for those who had been lucky enough to catch Valeria's bikini to give it back while Tiffany sat down in the chair in the middle of the pit and nudged Val with her right foot.

“Get up already, you lost and so have a job to do...unless you'd rather I go get Lyanna over there to do it. From what Heidi tells me shes been dying to have a taste of a Champion's pussy and you don't have one do you?” Tiffany couldn't help but smile as she openly mocked Valeria with the woman unable to say anything back, as the defeated all Valeria could do was what she was told and Tiffany intended to make the most of that. Reaching down she took hold of the woman's hair again and pulled her up onto her knees, releasing her hair while she spread her legs amking her desires easily known.

Valeria looked up into Tiffany's eyes but she found no mercy there just as she expected, meekly nodding her head before she leaned down and brushed her lips along Tiffany's inviting labia, the woman softly patting the top of Valeria's head like she was her pet. Closing her eyes Val slid her tongue past those swollen pussy lips and into the mushy folds of her sex, Tiffany shuddering in response before pressing Val's head down. Taking that as the signal to push ahead Val lapped at the woman's juices, letting her tongue swirl about within the woman's sex while her nose pushed past Tiff's nether lips to rub up against her swollen clit.

While Tiffany was enjoying her reward Heidi strolled on over and wrapped her arms around the woman's neck, Tiffany turning her head just enough for Heidi to lean down and catch her in a deep kiss. Soon the woman's hands were roaming over Tiffany's body, feeling how her lover winced when she ran her fingers over certain spots that were sure to be bruises in the morning, and doing her best to alleviate the pain as she massaged those full breasts and taut stomach, tracing her fingertips around every abdominal muscle.

Tiffany raised her hand up to beckon Lyanna over but the red head refused to move from her seat, having no intention of giving pleasure to the woman who had beaten Valeria. Just because Val now had to bow to her didn't mean she had to.

Tiffany soon realized Lyanna wasn't coming and returned her attention to her own lover, reaching underneath Heidi's skin tight pants to slide her fingers into her already drenched pussy. To Lyanna's credit she had worked Heidi into a near orgasm and it wasn't long before her sex was flooded with her juices, staining her white pants as her cum ran out over her lover's fingers.

Valeria tried to pull her head up to catch her breath but she found Tiffany's hand forcing her right back down. It seemed she wasn't going anywhere until Tiffany was satisfied. “Where are you going love?” Val heard Tiffany say while she licked deep inside her cxnt, her tongue darting in and out before she felt herself being pulled back and then forced into a kiss. Her eyes opened to see Heidi kneeling beside her and making out with her passionately, both moaning into the kiss while Tiffany watched on with a raised eyebrow, curprised by her lover's actions.

“If you must enjoy my prize too Heidi at least involve me.” Tiffany said while spreading her legs further, Heidi breaking the kiss to gaze up at her lover with a deviant smile before she pulled Val's head back down. Just as Val resumed servicing the victor she felt Heidi pushing her head to the side as the woman joined her in licking Tiffany's cxnt, the two tongues sharing her much to the delight of Tiffany who threw her head back and let the crowd listen to her deep moans.

Heidi felt like the true winner as she got to enjoy both women, her right hand groping Tiffany's breasts while her left cupped Valeria's pussy. Her fingers quickly found a home within the woman's tight sex and the pleasured cries of Val, whose tongue flicked over Tiffany's clit wildly in answer to this new heat building in her cxnt.

As turned on as Tiffany was from her fight it wasn't long before the sensations assailing her, only intensified by the powerful emotions of having her most despised enemy serving her, began to overwhelm her. She tried to ride the wave of heat washing over her but each second brought her higher and higher until she could no longer keep her climax at bay, Tiffany throwing her head back as a torrent of her juices exploded from her fevered sex, drenching the face of Valeria in her cum while she writhed in pleasure, Heidi having pulled away when she felt the orgasm coming so Val could savor her defeat.

A wild look appeared in the eyes of Tiffany as she sprang out of her chair shoving Val down onto her back, landing on her knees with the woman's face still buried in her sex as she rode out the orgasm tearing through her body. Valeria squirmed underneath her but there was no escape for her as she was forced to lap at the juices overflowing from the woman's sex, struggling for air as all of Tiffany's weight was pressing down on her tits.

Seeing her chance Heidi leaned down and plunged two fingers into Valeria's pussy, giggling as the conquered woman arched her back as if she could escape what was happening to her. Soon her lips sought out Val's pussy with her tongue slipping inside a moment later, Valeria moans radiating out into Tiffany's pussy until for both women it became too much and their cxnts spasmed around the invading tongues, their juices gushing forth while they screamed out in their shared ecstasy.

Once her second orgasm began to fade Tiffany was left panting from exhaustion and yet she couldn't haev been more pleased, grinning as she looked down at the face of Val which was covered in her juices. Heidi came up from behind as Tiffany rose to her feet, planting a soft kiss on Val's lips before rising up and joining her lover in a sloppy kiss as each moaned deeply with their desire. As they kissed Tiffany felt her lover pushing the remains of Valeria's bikini into her hands which she took gladly, pulling away after a few more seconds to hold her second prize for the night up for the crowd to witness.

An applause broke out for the victor, building from a soft clap into a roaring celebration for her win over Valeria, with Tiffany standing on the defeated cxnt of the loser the entire time who softly groaned but otherwise remained still. “Thats right bitch lsiten to that, they just watched me leave you a broken and cum drenched mess on this floor and yet they couldn't be happier. They never cared about you and Lyanna...well I won't be surprised if I see her later tonight while Heidi and I celebrate.” Tiffany spoke low enough that only Valeria and Heidi would be able to hear her. “Now if you'll excuse me I have places to be.”

A door opened up along the pit wall with a ramp leading out, Tiffany walking arm in arm with her lover up the ramp with the crowd parting to let them pass. As they strolled past members of the crowd handed back to Tiff her own bikini, the woman nodding in thanks as she let Heidi hang onto the tattered garments while they walked past where Lyanna sat.

“You know if you'd like to come see what a real champion is like you're more than welcome to join us. It seems Heidi here already had her fun but I'm sure we can have even more with the three of us.” Tiffany said as they stopped behind her, Lyanna turning her head so that they could see the look in her eyes that promised them this wasn't over. Tiffany laughed and simply turned away, leaving Lyanna to go down into the pit to attend to her fallen lover while Heidi and herself left the dance floor and headed back to the private room to begin what was sure to be a long celebration that night.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 05:22:32 AM by lyannapelon »

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2014, 03:25:58 AM »
And so ends another Society poll and the first to be written by me personally, as well as the first to take place in what I hope to be a new locale for future Society fights along with the traditional penthouse. Again I want to give out my thanks to our lovely fighters Tiffany and Valeria who I hope we will see in a rematch down the road to break this tie between them. I also want to thank Michelle who helped me with the opening to this fight and has been there to support me throughout this process, and I could never forget the Scribbler who started all this long before I joined this site and gave me his blessing to take the series forward with Michelle.

Anyone who wants to take part in one of these fights in the future please let Michelle and I know, the Society is a place for the best to fight and if you believe you're one of them then send us a message. I hope to have a story version of this prepared soon so look forward to that and until next time!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 04:04:51 AM by lyannapelon »