News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Christmas cookie N candy factory CATFIGHT for a Christmas gift THE POLL!!

• 26 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
WELCOME ladies to Mrs. Clause Christmas cookie and candy factory!!

Smell the aroma of fresh baked cookies ... While seeing the piles of chocolate chips. The warm caramel, and chocolate vats, slowly dispensing their candy goodness.
The entire factory, and shipping areas, yours to catfight in!!

LADIES you are listed in the order you entered/ joined in sign ups. As always feel free to add different photo, while poll runs. Maybe showing why your sexier or more capable, of winning this catfight!!

Everyone has 4 votes ....  ALSO as with each year and holiday poll. The lady winning this will get a Christmas gift from me. A celeb story of her own. Written by me, starring her, and female celeb of her choice!!

LADIES .. the elves are running for cover!! The cookies, and candy soon to be scattered, as it is time to CATFIGHT!!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Christmas cookie N candy factory CATFIGHT for a Christmas gift THE POLL!!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 06:43:02 AM »
NOW our fantastic and sexy holiday catfighters!!

HEIDIKICKSASS

STRONG ANTONIA

ELENA B.

MELCATFIGHTER

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2014, 09:10:05 AM »
I walk around the cookie and sweet factory licking my lips my fingernails painter blue I see chrisssssy and marlu shout hitches your not stealing my candy as I tackle them on to one of the nearby conveyorbelts >: :D

Offline justSara

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2014, 02:59:18 PM »
Well it's a certifiable clusterfuck up in here, isn't it? While the chaff dukes it out like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off, I'll be relaxin' and maxin' upstairs in the foreman's office snacking on cookies while I wait for the real challengers to emerge. Wake me up when I get to rock somebody's world with a Candy Crane Kick. ;)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 04:49:26 PM by justSara »

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2014, 03:12:59 PM »
Fight off Raven and Marlu and leave them together on the conveyor belt as i fall off on my ass. I get up and notice several fighting for candy and cookies. I see the amazing Skank Mandy and immediately I raise my hands reaching for her hair. OH I am going to send you to Stormbolt. only it will not be as the winner wrapped up nice and sweet. It will be torn clothes, half your hair missing and scratches, as I reach for her hair. then I yell out someone go get that slut Sara out of the foremans office. That slut is afraid to join in.

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2014, 04:48:08 PM »
Mickey wins this !!

Offline Mickeyfites

• Lets do this bitch!!
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2014, 05:56:50 PM »
Walking through the factory, vying to be the new Mrs. Claus, or perhaps Mrs. Claws. Bring it on bitches.
Husband got me started into this a few years back. have had some IRL fights but cyber sure hurts less. Like NHB stakes matches in cyber, rules cat irl. 32 eredhead 5'7 145 38-26-38

Offline Catty_Alana

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2014, 02:51:43 AM »
I walk through looking at all the candy and cookies, licking my lips as I look around seeing the other bitches having their eyes on the same prize but little do they know that they won't get their dirty claws close to any of it if they cross my path. Walking by Micky I make sure to give her a dirty stare and a shoulder bump, Bitch

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2014, 01:03:57 PM »
I see ALana hissing at Mikki. ANd I see her breasts needing some twisting and pulling like the cookie dough. I yell ALANA BITCH and my hands go for her top with my claws out waiting to yank and twist, just like the cookie dough

strongantonia

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2014, 02:42:51 PM »
 I see the girls hair pulling and grasping each others     Mickeyfites is alone ...she is the real dangerous opponenet here .....and immediately I grab her hair and try to drag her down .....  she's dangerous I think...the real adversary here

Offline Dirty_Nina

• The German Catfight-Queen!
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2014, 03:09:15 PM »
Chrissy drags Alana's Top down and yank and twist her big fat udders. I grab from behind Alana's arms and hold them to be Chrissy help to make a favorite finished. But Alana Chrissy first passes away , then frees himself from my grip and hits me in the face with her fist. I go with a bloody nose to the ground. :-[

“German sluts are only jobbers!” she cries and jumps on top of me. With her fat tits she beats me then unconscious and leave me lying around on the floor.  :'(

When I wake up again I notice how Mickeyfites want to throw myself into a bucket of jelly cream. I tug with in the bucket and give her a beating there… especially her big tits, I like punching bags editing. After Chrissy escaped in the sugar candy area with her beaten udders, I get off the jelly pot and take a shower.  :D

I do my best , but I probably have only a little chance against this US-sluts…  ???