News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Christmas cookie N candy factory CATFIGHT for a Christmas gift THE POLL!!

• 26 Replies

Offline Mickeyfites

• Lets do this bitch!!
Re: Christmas cookie N candy factory CATFIGHT for a Christmas gift THE POLL!!
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2014, 07:27:43 PM »
That ok pic is you after messing with me Nina. Looking to find Alana to bruise her nasty tits...
Husband got me started into this a few years back. have had some IRL fights but cyber sure hurts less. Like NHB stakes matches in cyber, rules cat irl. 32 eredhead 5'7 145 38-26-38

Offline Mickeyfites

• Lets do this bitch!!
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2014, 07:28:15 PM »
K.o. Pic, damn spell check!
Husband got me started into this a few years back. have had some IRL fights but cyber sure hurts less. Like NHB stakes matches in cyber, rules cat irl. 32 eredhead 5'7 145 38-26-38

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2014, 07:57:22 PM »
FA LA LA LA CATFIGHT LAAAAA!!

Yep tis the season ... As you can see. It is looking very tasty, inside the factory. That just from the sexy, international group of catfighters!!

Not to mention the sights, and tempting aromas, of warm cookies baking. Hmmm wonder if Sadie found the secret stash I hid for her.
An extra large stocking, filled just for her.

Wonderful start, and as you can see. The ladies are lovely, and feeling very CATTY!!

Storm

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2014, 08:44:59 PM »
Grabs micky's hair yanking hard as we  tumble of the walkway and in to  ;Da vat of chocolate sauce  ;D

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2014, 12:26:44 AM »
chrissy hair grabbed a struggling two , while my ass hits the back of Alana falling three chocolate the hopper where it is Raven and Micky
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline beautifulsouth

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2014, 06:48:24 AM »
Come on Heidi, kick some more ASS! voted for you! also for sarah and strongantonia :)

Offline Mickeyfites

• Lets do this bitch!!
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2014, 06:48:58 PM »
Merry Christmas everyone. Remember to vote for me, I really want to beat Antonia

Offline Mickeyfites

• Lets do this bitch!!
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2014, 06:53:50 PM »
Two more...kisses

Offline justSara

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2014, 12:48:12 AM »
At this point in the competition it's pretty much just down to five fighters, and to nobody's surprise I'm riding high on that list, sitting pretty and unfettered upstairs in the foreman's office. Chrissy (as if she's even in a position to boss anyone around) sends some poor ragged sap after me to expected results. I think her name was Marlu or something? I dunno, never got a great look at her face. In any case, she took a plastering hit with a gingerbread chair on her way into the office setting her goofy. It didn't take much to hoist her unconscious body to be hung by the panty strap on a wall coat hook, displaying her like some sort of sad, battered "surrender" flag.

The yelling and screaming seems to have tamed down a little indicating most of the fighters at this point have given up or been knocked out of contention. I grab the plate of cookies I've been nibbling on, each sugary treat fashioned into a kind of makeshift "ninja star," and come out of the office to see Antonia, Heidi, Alana and Mickey left duking it out. 'This is what's left of my competition?' I think to myself. I begin to descend the metal stairs to the main open factory area, ready to stun some unlucky bitch with some ninja star cookies before ending her night with the coveted Candy Crane Kick!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 12:48:40 AM by justSara »

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2014, 12:52:39 AM »
I chose Sara, Chrisssssssy, Mickey and Amazing Mandy.

Good luck ladies... May the best woman win
Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2014, 04:23:59 AM »
So who needs a tree, when you can decorate Mickey??

Just Sara ... liking seeing how she thinks here. Just new designs on those Christmas cookies ..    ;) 

Just popping in to say a quick MERRY CHRISTMAS, to ALL the ladies part of this poll!! Hope you have a wonderful holiday season ladies!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2014, 03:25:08 AM »
The winner is ..... STRONGANTONIA !!!

CONGRATS to Antonia for winning the event .. as well as a gift from me... Antonia I will chat with you soon about that.

JUST SARA ... OK have to give a very well done here .....  She made it a fight, all the way to the end .. Sara, will be sending you a PM very soon as well.

THANKS to ALL the ladies being part of this. Hope it added to your holiday fun!!

Storm