News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A three way dispute over the boss.

• 47 Replies

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
A three way dispute over the boss.
« on: January 12, 2015, 06:01:10 PM »
The intention is to make a several part series. How long? I'm pretty sure there should be at least 4 fights. After that, I doubt it, but let's see how it goes. Will it get finished? hopefully. I did the first part on the spur of the moment, and I'm not sure if I'll have the time or energy to get through the 4 parts. I intend to post the long version first then after flying back home I intend to post a short version. Then...hopefully get working on the second part.

Any comments, suggestions are welcome. I'm particularly looking for any situations I put these women in. As in, an interesting setting, or dates, or a particular kind of fight.

First, introducing the secretary: the attractive Mao Chun(also referred to Mao Mao, Xiao Mao), standing proud at 1.71 mt high, light curly brown hair which is begging to be pulled, 57kg of explosive temper, from Hunan. Hunan cuisine is reputed for its spiciness("la"), and even spicier women. She's been working for Deng for a few months and has developed a strong lust for her boss. The only thing standing between her and him is Deng's wife, for whom she's developed a strong dislike. However, Mao Mao is nothing if not ambitious, and will stop at nothing to persuade her boss she's the better woman....
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 02:23:04 AM by justlooking9000 »

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
Re: A three way dispute over the boss.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 06:13:44 PM »
On the other corner, we have the wife: The stunning Lan Rong(Also referred as Xiao Lan or Lan Lan), not as tall as Mao Chun but just as fiesty at 1.65 mt high, black smooth hair capable of enduring the most vicious of hairpulls,and an exquisite 55 kilos anatomy. She's from Sichuan province, China. Sichuan, as Hunan is reputed for being very "la", but of a different kind of spicy. Sichuan women are also reputed to have a fiery temper. As a true Sichuan native, Lan Lan is not going to just watch on the sidelines as her husband's new secretary tries to seduce him away. She's not afraid of her taller opponent at all. She'll go directly to her rival and battle her for the rights of her husband's cock!

« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 02:23:50 AM by justlooking9000 »

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 06:30:04 PM »
On the last corner, we have a surprise for the wife and the secretary: The ex-girlfriend. The brown haired Wen Mei(Xiao Wen, Wenwen) is younger than her rivals at 23 years old, but just as experienced in love and war. Standing at 1.67 mt and 55kg, like Lan Lan she's not afraid of taller girls. She comes from Shandong China, known for influencing most of the food consumed in northern China. Although not as "spicy" as Hunan and Sichuan people, Northern Chinese people are reputed for being heavy drinkers and willing to engage in fights. She was in a red hot sexual competition with Xiao Lan over Deng in the past. Although their competition threatened to become a physical altercation at times, nothing came of it. Missing her ex boyfriend, she's willing to have another go at winning Deng for herself. And this time, she's willing to get physical if she has to...  
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 02:24:44 AM by justlooking9000 »

Offline joey

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 11:33:45 PM »
Great start, looking forward to more.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 09:02:58 PM »
for a setting what about one of them walks in on the other or when the boss is having a meeting elsewhere, and one of the girls are w8ing inside the house getting ready for him naked while another one  wearing lingerie knocks on the doorbell thinking hes the only one home to see the other chinese face to face which leads to a confrontation, also big halhow fan and death could be a factor to make the story intresting like game of thrones to add some drama instead of the generic story, just some pointers , good job on the story so far,, great work :) :( :o
Ddot

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2015, 08:34:21 AM »
for a setting what about one of them walks in on the other or when the boss is having a meeting elsewhere, and one of the girls are w8ing inside the house getting ready for him naked while another one  wearing lingerie knocks on the doorbell thinking hes the only one home to see the other chinese face to face which leads to a confrontation, also big halhow fan and death could be a factor to make the story intresting like game of thrones to add some drama instead of the generic story, just some pointers , good job on the story so far,, great work :) :( :o

Hey, I'd love the setting, but overall, I prefer a setting where the man is present to witness the pre-fight and the whole fight itself. I think that just makes fights over a man hotter. I'm ok with reading death fights, but not a fan of writing them. I find I don't have the heart to kill off one character. That said, I know which story you're talking about, and I was a huge fan of that story. Big Halhow not only managed to provide an original setting, but also beautifully wrote and paced the story. Tons nice phrasing and clever back and forth between the women. I wish I had such a mastery of the English language.  

I'm in the process of slowly re-writing the first story. I feel I rushed too much while writing this and while the result was ok, I focused too much in background and not enough in the women actually getting their claws into each other. The revised version will probably still have tons of background, because it sets the scene for the stories that follow.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 09:03:46 AM by justlooking9000 »

Offline tangocash123

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2015, 08:57:15 PM »
Hi Justlooking9000, great to see you writing again. I very much enjoyed your previous work and this looks like another masterpiece in the making!  The scenarios are highly erotic; I especially like the way the women know how turned on he is about them fighting over him and use that in their struggle over him. 

A possible fight scenario  could be in a health club where one of the ladies is pleasuring the boss, naked, in a steam room or sauna. One of the other women follows them there and bursts into find the couple together. A vicious competition to physically please and claim the boss ensues. Perhaps a violent sweaty threesome as they battle over his body until an all out vicious catfight erupts. The boss then sits back to enjoy the spectacle of two naked women in a primal, naked, glistening battle for his cock.

Either way I look forward with great anticipation to your next instalment.     

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2015, 11:47:19 AM »
ANY idea wen part 2s coming?
Ddot

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2015, 05:09:20 PM »
ANY idea wen part 2s coming?

I'm more focused in rewriting part 1 to make it more balanced towards fighting. It's just takes too long from the build up to the fight, and the fighting part is too short in my opinion. So the idea would be, re post part 1 by next week, then post part 2 two weeks later.

Tangocash: A sauna fight sounds like a deliciously hot idea.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 05:36:33 PM by justlooking9000 »

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
Chapter 0: Deng's three lovers
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2015, 03:11:12 PM »
Edit: So yeah, the build up is just too long but I don't know how to cut it. As a matter of fact I've *added* some new material. So I decided the best way to deal with this is to make an introductory sets the scene for Deng's soon-to-become messy life. There's no fighting on this one. Essentially chapter 0 and 1 are a rewrite of the other story and I hope that I can get Chapter 2 before the end of the month.

Lan Rong felt trepidation as she entered the office. In theory she was there to visit her husband, a ritual she started a few months back. In practice, she was coming to see another person as well: Secretary Mao Chun, her bitter rival for her husband’s affections.

The 25 year old Sichuan beauty rued the day she had agreed to an open marriage as a condition to tie the knot with Deng. She had some reservations over the issue, but at the time she had to agree to win him over from a rival girlfriend. She was ok with her husband’s occasional lovers, as they had proved to be short lived. That all ended a few months back when Deng hired Miss Mao. Lan’s feminine intuition told her that unlike the other women, Mao Mao was not going be satisfied with just a casual affair. No, the secretary wanted to replace her and thus represented an existential threat to her marriage.

Entering the room, Xiao Lan quickly discarded her trench coat to reveal a very short miniskirt that showed off her long legs and a red long sleeve blouse that left her shoulders exposed. Across the room, her opponent sported a very brief one piece dress that had a zebra design that exposed Mao Mao's fantastic legs. They were dresses more suited to nightclub whores than professional women. But by this time, the office was hardly a professional environment: it was yet another battleground between two young women competing for the affections of the same man. Barely acknowledging the brown haired temptress, Lan Lan made a point of swaying her hips more than she needed to as she walked past Miss Mao and into her husband’s office.

-“What a pleasant surprise”-Said Deng as his wife closed the door to his office. He was aware of the sexual competition his secretary and wife were having over him. He tried to be aloof, but couldn't help to be thrilled as the women vied over his cock. Instead of passively accepting the affair, or recriminating her husband for it, the temperamental Lan, true to her Sichuan heritage, had told Xiao Mao that she better keep off her husband or else.

-“You know, you shouldn’t keep escalating this silly war with Xiao Mao”-suggested Deng. However, secretly he was hoping for Lan’s visits to continue. Rather than feeling intimidated, the secretary tried harder to steal Deng away from her rival. Shorter dresses and less subtle attempts to gain Deng’s favour soon followed, making Deng quite a happy man.

-“Some prostitute is trying to steal my husband. Should I just give him up without a fight?”-Lan smiled as she saw a significant bulge under Deng’s pants. Lan Lan was pretty but not dumb. She had known her husband for a long time, and was well aware that he liked his lovers competing for him. So she used the language of sexual competition to excite his imagination. Occasionally the language would turn violent…

The 26 year old Mao Chun had to suffer through the moans as she heard her lover and his wife having sex in the other room. The secretary was outraged at Deng’s wife’s audacity. The office was Mao’s dominion and that Sichuan whore insinuating herself in her territory was an affront Mao Mao could not let pass unpunished. The moans stopped as soon as Lan Lan was done with the business of pleasing her husband. A few minutes later, Xiao Lan opened the door, sporting a somewhat messed up hair and smirking at Mao Mao as she exited the room.

-“You can come all you want, but I’ll still going on that trip with him. And he’s going to eat a lot of Hunan dishes”-Of course, Mao Mao wasn't referring to spicy dishes.

Lan Lan hips stopped undulating in a suggestive way, as she turned around and confronted the taller woman face to face, so close they could feel their chests pushing each other in a very feminine challenge.

-“Hunan cuisine is second rate compared to Sichuan food”-Deng’s wife engaged Mao Mao in an intense stare down.

-“Well, Deng sure likes to eat a lot of Hunan dishes…”-Deng’s employee returned the stare down with a smirk.

-“Maybe you should try some Sichuan cuisine then…but careful...you might bite more than you can chew”-the black haired beauty made sure to push the secretary
back with her chest.

-“I’m pretty sure Sichuan has nothing I can’t handle. Maybe you should come with us…we could do a lot of cooking and find out which style is better…”-Mao made a point of pushing back.

-“I’m telling you Hunan dog. Call off that trip with my husband or else”

-“Or else what? You going to hit me? I’d love the chance to mop the floor with you.”

The black haired girl was about to slap the impertinent secretary when she saw her husband opening the door.

-“You’ve been warned”-a visibly upset Lan Rong turned around and left the office.

The next night…

Wen Mei waited patiently for her date to arrive. Spotting Deng, now the boss of a middle size company, she waved to catch his attention.  

-“You’re as handsome as ever”- said the 23 year old beauty as she hugged her ex-boyfriend in a tight hug.

-“You aren't too shabby herself”-Deng recalled the many nights of passionate love making he had with his ex-girlfriend. He wondered what had become of her since he married Lan Lan.

-“Do you ever wonder what would have been of us?”- Mei asked in a melancholic voice. She couldn’t help but to feel paws of regret. Deng had been a wonderful lover. She had tried hard to get him to propose to her, but she faced an obstinate rival lover for him: Lan Rong. She and Xiao Lan engaged in all sort of tricks and plans to win him over. They even went through rough threesomes and some orgies in their quest to upstage the other. Although at times their tensions threatened to spill into physical confrontation, their conflict never went past strong shoving matches. Wen Wen found Deng’s proposal for an open marriage too much to stomach. Lan, on the other hand, accepted to that condition.  

-“What’s in the past, is past. But I certainly do wonder”-Deng had some suspicions of what the Shandong girl was really after. The excuse she gave him was that she needed to find a job somewhere. He was happy to pretend to believe that fiction, but it was likely that she wanted to rekindle their connection. Which was fine, because he *too* was keen to rekindle his romance with Xiao Wen.  

-“So, to the business at hand. Miss Mao will help you get settled in the first week, then you’ll be working 2 days with her, 2 days alone and 3 days of rest per week"

They had pleasant conversation over dinner, carefully avoiding to mention Deng’s wife. They would deal with her later. That said, Xiao Mei knew what she really wanted to do. She had had some time to wonder over the last year, and she decided she couldn't really just let go of Deng so easily. She had to fight harder to get what she wanted in life. And if she had to stomp all over Lan Lan to get him, so be it.

Lan was not happy as she thought her husband was with Mao Mao that night. Mao on the other hand, believed her boss was home with his wife. They didn’t know that he was in fact enjoying the pleasures of Lu cuisine in Wen’s bed that night.

One week later…

Mao and Wen’s introduction to each other was a mutual shock. Even though Xiao Wen was dressed conservatively, Mao had an uneasy feeling about her co secretary. She hadn’t expected Deng to find such a beautiful and young woman for the position. She could not help but to feel the Shandong beauty would prove to be troublesome later on.

Wen Wen on the other hand, was pretty sure the secretary was trouble. Just looking at Mao short dress, it was obvious that she was aiming to bed the boss, if she hadn’t already done so. Rather than make a move for Deng in the open, the Shandong girl decided to hide her intentions and gauge the situation. Deng finally told her all about Xiao Lan office antics, Mao Mao’s attempts at stealing Deng, the charged verbal exchanges between the two beauties…it all took her back to the time she and Xiao Lan were competing for Deng. Except this time she had two rivals.

The first day she had a chance to work alone at the office, she decided to wear a tight long sleeve blue blouse and a white miniskirt for the benefit of her ex-boyfriend. It worked; Deng was distracted and couldn’t keep his hands off her whenever she came over to his office. She teased him all day long; the sexual tension was high, and hopefully they’d end up in a hotel later that day…

Xiao Lan opened the door to the front office. She was decked in a strapless top that showed a generous amount of skin and a stripped miniskirt. She was furious. She had just been told who Deng’s new secretary was. Not only she had to confront a husband-hungry secretary, but now she had to battle an old sexual enemy too. But that was ok. Lan Lan had a generous supply of fiery temper she could(and was willing) give any slut wanting to steal her man. She made a beeline to Xiao Wen’s desk.

-“You just can’t accept you lost him can you?” – said the wife as leaned forward and loudly smashed her open palms on the table.

-“I didn’t lose him. I decided to quit. If I had decided to continue competing for him, I’d be his wife, not you”-replied the Shandong girl as she stood up to meet her adversary eye to eye.

-“HA! That’s rich. We both know you couldn’t compete with me in bed.”-The Sichuan siren when around the desk to confront Xiao Wen chest to chest. The brown haired woman made a point of puffing her chest as they met.

-“Really? Because he was at my house one week ago and he seemed rather…hungry.”

-“You whore!”- Lan Lan grabbed Wen Wen’s top to draw her close to herself- “I didn’t rip you to pieces in the past was because MY husband asked me not to. This time I won’t be so accommodating.”

Instead of backing away, Deng’s ex-girlfriend came even closer, tilting her head to whisper into her rival’s ear. “As I’ve told you before Lan Lan. We can fix this argument anytime anyplace. After I’m done with you, I’ll fix that secretary problem for you…” –The implication was obvious. The black haired siren released her grip and an uncomfortable silence set in as the women glared at each other. Then Xiao Lan walked away.

-“Where do you think you’re going?”

-“As we won’t be solving this with words, I’ll use another method”-replied the wife as she opened the door to Deng’s office and proceeded to fuck her husband while Xiao Wen could do nothing but listen and let her anger simmer. That day she didn’t spend the night with Deng. Xiao Lan had managed to ruin her day, but the Shandong seductress swore was going to get even.

End of chapter Zero
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 06:07:27 PM by justlooking9000 »

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
Chapter 1: Beach showdown
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2015, 03:19:23 PM »

3 days after Lan Rong and Wen Mei's confrontation in Deng's office...

Mao finally arrived to the hotel in Ko Kood, Thailand . She was all smiles, as she knew she would have Deng all for herself, away from his meddlesome wife. Her encounters with Xiao Lan had become testier as the day of the trip got closer, the women hurling more and more violent threats at each other. Secretary Mao had even mentioned the hotel she and Deng were going to be staying, basically daring the wife to come and do something about it.  

The first two nights on the island went smoothly, and seeing no signs of her romantic rival, Mao was confident she had called Lan’s bluff.

-“That Sichuan whore didn’t come after all”-Noted Xiao Mao with marked satisfaction.

-“You sound as if you’re really want her to show up”-Deng came from behind and sensually kissed his secretary while slowly undressing her.

-“Well”-Mao turned around to reciprocate in the undressing-“Her showing up would allow me to scratch her eyes out and decide who gets you”

-“Oh come on…”-Deng slowly removed each piece of clothing as he continued foreplay.

-“Come on what? Your cxnt wife has been taunting me with her visits to the office. The snide remarks. Having sex in my workplace. There’s only so much I can take. We’re bound to…fight”

-“What do you think will happen if Xiao Lan really showed up?”-Deng prodded for details. Mao Mao knew what her lover really wanted to hear. And she gave them to him in spades.

-“Well, we’d battle for your huge dick…I imagine we’d on the beach…”-Removing her boss’ underwear-“I’ll be with you and your wife shows up”-naked, boss and secretary  engaged in light kissing- “I expect us to…pull hair…-“She pulled his short hair and started French kissing him-“I’ll bite her nipples out”-She proceeded to suck Deng’s nipples, making him moan-“she might scratch my tits in return.”-Deng knew Mao Mao wanted him to massage her chest-“It will be a terrible and messy struggle, in which we’ll roll around the sand…”-the lovers rolled around the bed-“she’ll scratch my back….I’ll bite her ears…for a long time…”-

-“We’ll separate and clash tit to tit over and over, trying to see whose tits are better”-She embraced her lover as she used her tits to massage his chest-“After a while, I’ll emerge victorious in the tit contest. Humiliated, your wife will go all out in and we’ll roll around on the sand…”-They settled for a missionary position-“She’ll be on top of me, but I’ll be fighting back like a tigress.”-Deng cock found Mao Mao’s vagina and started pounding away-“As we hit each other*Moan* with wild abandon *Moan* our cxnts*moan* will clash *moan*back and forth …. *moan*for a *moan*long time *moan*…until *moan* I *moan* win…..”-Mao orgasmed first and after a while Deng did too.

-“It seems Lan Lan won this time around”-teased Deng, be he received a disapproving glare from his secretary.

-“In real life, I’ll win…and after the fight, I’ll claim you as my prize right there on the beach.”

On the third day, Deng was called to the lobby of the hotel and was surprised to see his wife waiting for him. Before he could say anything, Lan hugged him and kissed him passionately.

-“Please dear. We agreed that you’d let me take care of my affairs without making a fuss. This is way out of line…”-

-“I did agree …”-Lan was prepared for this line of reasoning. She took her mobile phone and showed Deng the conversations she and Mao had been having-“But your bitch secretary wants more than a casual affair. She wants to replace me. She’s been daring me to come and do something about her advances.”

-“Should I tolerate her insults? Shouldn't I have the right to fight for my marriage?”-Deng could see her point of view. He had been thinking of the problem himself. Taking his arm she prodded him to follow her upstairs. She mischievously explained, “I booked a room in the same hotel.”
-“Ok ok let’s not get carried away, let me think about it and I promise I’ll try to find a solution…”-

-“No. That won’t do. At this stage I need to confront her myself. She needs to know who’s the better woman…”-She said as she opened the door to her room-“And now that you're here, I’ll show you Sichuan food is way better than anything coming from Hunan”.

-“Xiao Mao won’t like this one bit…”

-“I don’t care if what that cxnt thinks…”-Xiao Lan started hungrily kissing her husband and ripping his clothes off.

-“She mentioned that if push comes to shove, she’ll fight you”-warned Deng as he reciprocated his wife’s attentions.

-“I’m not scared of fighting her. I think I’d rather prefer we fought. I’ve been wanting to rip that whore’s tits off for a long time…” –Lan finally undressed her husband. She knew Deng would love to keep hearing what she had to say about Mao Mao. And she was no shy of providing details as he finished undressing her.

-“I guess we’ll charge violently at each other”-she hugged her naked man-“we’ll hug in a tight embrace”-She continued the heavy petting-“But it won’t be a loving embrace. It will be a hateful and full of spite.”-Husband and wife explored each other’s body as if it was the first time- “We’ll scratch each other out, leaving red marks on our young bodies. Would you like to watch that? She’ll stumble and I’ll follow. We’ll roll around as we continue our struggle for you.”-Lan and Deng felt onto the bed and made passionate love making.

-“She’ll try to go for my tits, and bite hard”-Deng expertly sucked and licked Lan’s chest-“I’ll scream*loud moan* in pain….but I’ll *moan*bite her chest…”-Xiao Lan reciprocated the nipple licking-“until I rip it off...”

“I’ll rally and pin her to the floor”-Lan ended in a reverse cowgirl-“She’ll struggle but I’ll humiliate her with my clit.”-His wife pressed her vagina onto his mouth and he knew what she wanted-“As a last resort, she’ll savagely bite my cxnt, I’ll scream in *moan*pain…Seething with fury*moan*, I’ll go for a 69 and *moan*destroy *moan*her cxnt”- She completed the 69 position and started giving her husband a blowjob-“We’ll try to destroy*moan* each other’s *moan* cxnt and *moan* scream…until *moan* one of us *moan* can’t resist the *moan* pain any more…”-Lan Lan felt a rush of warm white liquid inside her mouth. She orgasmed just a little later. Looking at her husband in the eye, she greedily licked any remaining cum off her mouth. “Emerging victorious, I’ll fuck your brains out in front of her”.

Mao Mao seething. She was wondering why Deng was taking so long when her mobile phone received an audio message from Lan Lan containing Deng’s and Lan Lan’s increasingly rapid moans and a marked relaxation after a while. Mao immediately realized what had just happened, and called Deng’s mobile phone.  A torrent of insults and threats ran through the line when Lan picked the phone.

-“That’s it whore. I don’t care what Deng says, the next time I see you, I’ll leave you bald.”

-“The only thing happening next time is me teaching you not to mess with my man”

-“Talk is cheap. You dare to say that in front me?”-

-“I’ll be waiting for you tomorrow at 5am on the beach with my man. If you’re woman enough…”-That finally quieted the argument down.

-“Fine! I’ll enjoy fucking your husband’s silly after I rip you to pieces”- And with that, Mao Mao hung up.
The next morning at 4:30am.

Mao wore a tiny black bikini for her confrontation with Lan. She walked around the small island until she spotted Lan, in an equally tiny red bikini, stroking Deng’s cock into ecstasy. Incensed with rage, Mao ran to break up the couple. Lan wasn’t expecting Mao so early. She worked really fast on Deng’s dick as soon as she saw Mao coming and managed to make him cum just in time. She then got as much cum as she could get in her hand and greeted Mao Mao with a slap full of cum.

The slap didn’t stop the brown haired girl from crashing into Lan Lan and sending them both crashing into the white sand. Rolling around, high pitched screams filled the otherwise empty beach as the sexual rivals pulled huge chunks of brown and black hair. The older Mao Mao could feel the white liquid dripping from her cheek, as the smell of her lover’s semen overpowered the battlefield.  Months of pent up tension and threats were finally being acted upon.
Deng watched as his lovers exchanged the top position over and over in their battle for dominance, but they could only manage to hold on for a few seconds before her rival used the hairpull to reverse the position. Lan knew she had to win this fight or her marriage would be in dire straits. She had fantasized for so long to do more than just compete sexually for Deng: She wanted to let him know she was willing to fight for her man. Winning would raise her status in front of his eyes.

Managing to reclaim the top position, the Sichuanese stunner changed tactics and bit hard on Mao’s shoulder, as her hands blindly scratched Xiao Mao’s slim body. Deng could hear his secretary’s outraged screams, as she franticly kicked and punched to get the shorter woman off her. Mao then changed tack, hurling dry sand at the wife’s pretty face. Some of the sand got into her eyes, allowing the Hunan woman to dismount the housewife. Mao quickly got up and went after the black haired siren in a flurry of punches. –“PAYBACK TIME BITCH”

Lan used her arms in a defensive fashion to withstand a rain of hits as she tried to get the sand off her eyes. Eventually she charged at the good looking secretary and engaged her tight clinch, where they proceeded to use their long legs to knee each other like thai boxers. They hurled insults like WHORE, PIG, cxnt as their bodies desperately rose, bent and crouched, trying to connect and evade knee hits, especially to the groin. In the struggle, the bikini tops became dislocated, revealing each woman’s perky tits.

Mao knew this fight was a golden opportunity to finally achieving the sexual supremacy she desired. The Hunan native *knew* she was better than her Sichuanese rival in every aspect, but for a long time the younger Lan had the advantage of being Deng’s wife. Defeating her intimate rival here would give her grounds to demand Deng to prioritize her over his wife, and ultimately convince him to divorce her.

Mao tried to use the clinch to force the wife into the ground. The black haired beauty stumbled but quickly regained her foot. She did the same to Mao but the secretary stubbornly refused to fall. Grunting as they tried to overpower each other, the Hunanese was the first to fall as a failed knee attack unbalanced her. Lan followed her, pinning her down in a shaky hold. –“GET OFF ME COW”- Mao Mao agitated her legs in order to get the wife off her. –“Right after you leave my husband alone!”- Instead of hairpulling, the younger beauty used one hand to punch whatever target she could find, while the other hand was engaged in trying to take off the assistant’s bikini top.

–“HE’S MINE!”-Mao also reached for her rival’s bikini top and tried to punch her way out of the hold.  Weathering a shower of punches, Lan was more successful in this endeavour, but her success was her undoing: The force of Mao’s top coming off propelled Deng’s wife backwards.

Deng’s secretary quickly got back in her feet and took advantage of Xiao Lan still being on the sand by trying to take off the wife’s tiny bikini thong. Lan Lan wasn’t keen to have her cxnt exposed in the open, so she desperately tried to cling onto the red g-string.

-“LET GO YOU HAG”-Deng watched as the vigorous tug of war over the flimsy thong stretched it to amazing proportions. Using her long legs, Lan Lan kicked upwards to get the taller woman to desist, but the secretary wasn’t budging. He could see the g-string gradually coming apart despite Lan Lan’s best efforts, until it finally broke, propelling his brown haired lover to the wet part of the beach.

-“LET GO YOU HAG”-Deng watched as the vigorous tug of war over the flimsy thong stretched it to amazing proportions. Using her long legs, Lan Lan kicked upwards to get the taller woman to desist, but the secretary wasn’t budging. He could see the thong gradually coming apart despite Lan Lan’s best efforts, until it finally broke, propelling his brown haired lover to the wet part of the beach.

-“YOU FUCKING BITCH”- Now it was Xiao Lan’s turn to turn the tables, and jumping onto the secretary, she helped herself to some of her opponent’s brown mane and banged Xiao Mao’s head repeatedly into the wet sand. –“How do you like eating sand you whore?”- gloated the black haired warrior as her romantic rival struggled vigorously to get the young wife off; but her struggles gradually petered out until she was knocked cold.

Satisfied she had left the secretary unconscious, Lan Lan took her foe’s bikini g-string off, leaving her totally bare. She had taught that Hunan slut a lesson and now her husband knew who was the better woman. The black haired woman was horny and her wet pussy required satisfaction NOW! Too horny to be shy about anyone seeing her. And she was almost naked now anyways, so she took off her bikini top and sauntered towards her man, proudly strutting her naked body. –“I think we need to finish what we started before we were rudely interrupted”-she said as she guided her husband’s cock inside her.

5 minutes passed before a wave woke the unconscious secretary up. Gagging from the salty water that got in her mouth, Mao Mao recovered consciousness. Quickly remembering what had happened, she scanned the area and found Lan Lan riding Deng into an orgasm. Enraged, Deng’s Hunan lover rose up, ready for round two.

Lan Lan was almost reaching orgasm but her husband suddenly stopped his rocking motion to point out behind her. Turning around, Lan Lan could see the hated secretary coming at them.

-“Hold that for me dear”- Pissed off at being interrupted a second time, Lan Lan stood up to face up against the secretary again. Deng watched as his naked lovers furiously walked towards each other, eager for another clash.

-“Why don’t you just stay down and let me fuck my man”- cried the Sichuan beauty as she drove backfist after backfist onto Mao Mao’s lithe body.

-“This ain’t settled yet bitch. I’m here for round 2”-Mao Mao defended herself with her arms as she charged directly at the wife. In close range, Mao Mao drilled punches into the Sichuan girl’s side abs. Lan Lan responded by mauling and scratching Mao Mao’s exquisite chest.

Wailing in pain, the brown haired secretary retaliated in kind. Xiao Lan remembered how she had promised Deng she was going to “rip that slutty secretary’s tits off” one day. Pulling and twisting for all they could, the women tried to annihilate each other’s sexual weapons. Screams accompanied tears of pain as the two sand covered beauties engaged in this grim contest of femininity as they fell into the ground.

Deng was excited for having two women fighting over him like this. The high pitches and the insults let Deng know they were giving their all in a frenzied struggle. Each wanted to prove herself superior to her adversary for his affections. In the intimacy of the bedroom, each had expressed a desire to have him witness this erotic struggle, if it ever happened. They had confessed a violent desire to physically harm her love rival, especially whatever asset made her appealing to her man. This was a war of sexual destruction.

-“Let’s see how you this!”-Mao Mao got some sand in her hand and rubbed against Xiao Lan’s pussy. The wife screamed at the pain the friction caused by the sand caused, but she was more than willing to return fire.

-“I can fight dirty too”-said Sichuan stunner as she grabbed some sand of her own and rubbed hard against the taller girl’s pussy. This taboo now broken, the women used their sand covered hands to rub as much as sand as they could into the enemy cxnt. Sand inside a woman’s vagina is at the very least irritating; at worst, it could make it very painful to walk. The young Chinese women, aware of the dire consequences of losing this contest, tightly closed their legs as they attacked. As the battle raged on, they slowly drifted towards the ocean.

Although the actual damage to their vaginas ended up being very little, the struggle was frantic and furious. When a woman competes for a man with another woman, she despises everything about the other woman. She’ll want to ruin whatever made her adversary pretty and sexually appealing to her lover. She would want to destroy her femininity. And what could be more feminine than her vagina and tits?

One particular big wave covered the attractive women, forcing them surrender their holds and getting to their knees. The wave had left them completely wet and sandless. The ladies couldn’t resort to sand chicanery anymore. No. Now it was going to be a “clean” woman to woman fight until one of them couldn’t go on.  

Xiao Mao couldn’t help but to ironically recall one night when she had incited her boss into a lovemaking frenzy by telling him a story of his wife and herself duking it out on a beach two weeks ago. The story ended in an epic struggle, where they would end on the water, on the knees, and their sexy wet bodies clashing in a free for all until Mao emerged victorious and claimed Deng for herself.

On their knees, the topless beauties charged ahead in a final clash for the man they loved . “You should have never tangled with me”-Mao Mao rejoined Lan Lan in a passionate struggle.

-“You should have never messed with a married man”- Xiao Lan was wondering what would take to get her rival to finally give up. She had been giving it her all and the Hunan slut just kept on coming back for more. She tried to ignore the burning sensation she felt inside her vagina, no doubt because of the sand inside. She asked her body for the strength she needed to finally beat the pretty secretary into submission.

- “Your marriage is OVER!”- Mao Mao was putting a tough front, but she was crumbling inside. The pain inside her vagina was excruciating, indicating her younger rival was very successful in her sand rubbing. Losing the fight would mean that Sichuan whore would taunt her no end in the office, and eventually find a way to get her fired. Her blossoming relationship with her boss would be effectively over

-“I’m the better woman!”- The feistiness of the women was gone as more energy was concentrated in slugging it out. To Deng it seemed as if he was watching a movie in slow motion.  His lovers’ slim bodies threatened to collapse at any moment, but the Chinese girls endured painful blow after painful blow. Slowly, Mao Mao seemed to be getting the better of his wife. The younger woman was trying to retaliate as best as she could, but she was so exhausted she let more and more hits go unanswered. She tried to finger the secretary’s cxnt to get out of this terrible situation but she was ultimately unsuccessful.

Mao Mao, realizing she was gaining ground, was reinvigorated by the prospect of finishing her rival. The spent black haired beauty clinched Mao to avoid falling but all that did was let Mao Mao knee her on the abdomen one…two..three…each time Lan Lan's body convulsed violently and horrible screams came out of her pretty mouth, but she held on until her wet body could finally take it no more and dropped, making a splash on the water.

Heaving heavily, Mao Mao got up and pulling her younger foe by her arms, dragged a screaming Lan Lan out of the water and into the wet sand.
Seeing her naked boss, Mao Mao smiled at him. She was going to claim him, but first, she needed to take care of Lan Lan. Not wanting to give her enemy the chance to recover as she fucked her man, she searched and quickly found the tiny bikinis that became lost in the savage fight. She then used them to tie the Sichuan bitch down.

Confident now that she could enjoy the fruits of her victory, Mao Mao cleaned herself up. As she had predicted, she had won for him. And as she promised, she was going to enjoy on the beach. Mostly because she wanted the powerless  Lan Lan to see her do the deed but also all the skin contact and rolling around had made her very horny. Kissing her boss she said –“Your bitch wife is watching, so let’s put a good show”. She eagerly performed a fellatio on him for a long time until Deng was about to cum.

–“I promise I’ll finish this tonight, but right now, I need to do something else”-Instead of finishing him with a blowjob, Mao Mao stopped and used a handjob to finish the job. She then hungrily took all the white liquid she could with her hands, and then walked at the defeated Lan Lan.

-“So you like to slap people with my man’s cum?”-Mao said as she used her cum filled hand to slap Lan Lan over and over again-“How do you like this? It’s now all mine!” The Hunan girl agitated her legs in desperation, but was too weak to resist the humiliation. But far from being cowed, the Hunan beauty hurled insults and threats, promising she was going to get a rematch.

-“If you want a rematch, I’ll give it to you anytime. But tonight you’ll leave this island and let me enjoy my holiday with my boyfriend” -Mao Mao then punched her bitter enemy one last time and groggily stood up. Months and months and tensions between her and his boss’s wife had finally been solved to her satisfaction. Giving a broad but tired smiled she collapsed on her man. Although she wouldn't be able to immediately eliminate Xiao Lan from Deng’s life, Mao Mao could marginalize the wife and then remove her completely. Her problems were over.

Or so she thought. At the time she couldn't have imagined it, but the “Lan Lan” problem would prove to be more serious than she had imagined. And she was to have another unwelcome surprise called assistant secretary Wen Mei.

End of part 1

« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 03:31:18 PM by justlooking9000 »

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
The ex girlfriend's fighting dress
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2015, 06:21:57 PM »
Wen Mei is ready to enter the fray and win back his ex boyfriend.

And also, a little reminder that Lan Rong is down but not out.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 07:05:20 PM by justlooking9000 »

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
The secretary's fighting dress
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2015, 06:23:50 PM »
Mao Chun is ready to defend her recently won man against the ex girlfriend threat
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 07:06:02 PM by justlooking9000 »

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
Office catfight
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2015, 07:04:20 PM »
Chapter 2: Office catfight

Mao Chun was ecstatic. After long a long simmering dispute with Lan Rong over the affections of the same man, the young rival lovers finally had it out on a solitary beach in Thailand. In the bitter back and forth, the secretary was finally able to beat the persistent wife into submission and claim Lan’s husband for herself. Winning the fight, Mao Mao proceeded to humiliate his wife and then make love with her new man on the beach. The Hunan temptress then proceeded to enjoy a steamy holiday with her boss.

The older woman spent no time in claiming the benefits of being her boss’ primary lover. She still had to agree to an open relationship (Just as Lan Lan had had to), and the defeated Sichuan wife would still be around. However, she got Xiao Lan kicked out of Deng’s house and her access to her husband much reduced. As the victress was moving in, she got into a tense shoving match with Lan Lan, who wasn’t willing to give up her husband just yet.  Only Deng’s intervention prevented another fight. This encounter signaled to the secretary that the Sichuan beauty had not been completely cowed, and another conflict would be needed to put her in her place.

Lan Lan was devastated. In a bid to save her marriage from a sexual rival, she bet on an all out catfight and lost. She would have been victorious if she hadn’t made a critical mistake. She was out of the house she shared with her husband, could not visit his office (To prevent the women from starting another fight), and could only see him once a week. It was as if she was just a common mistress. However, it was not all lost. Xiao Lan knew that the open relationship arrangement that the secretary had used against her could be exploited by her too.

Wen Mei was shocked as her ex-boyfriend retold her about the incredible series of events leading up to Xiao Lan’s humiliating expulsion from her own house. Ever since she had met the secretary for the first time, Deng’s ex-girlfriend sensed Xiao Mao was going to be an obstacle. In the past, Wen Wen had considered the possibility of fighting Lan Rong over their shared boyfriend. Although Deng was happy to see his girlfriends competing for him in the bedroom and overcharging their sex lives with fantasy catfights, he was adamant that he didn’t want to see his two lovers fight. So the women never got past shouting and shoving matches,
fearing Deng would think less of them if they came to blows.

It was now clear that despite her ex-boyfriend protestations of the contrary, the goalposts had shifted. But not by much. Deng would still have reservations about his women fighting over him. No, she’d have to gradually ratchet up hostilities until tensions inevitably led to a catfight. Only after he was presented with a fait accompli would he accept the outcome of such a catfight.

Back to the office….

Mao Mao was totally unprepared for what came the next time she had to work with Wen Wen. The main secretary, thinking that her struggles to win her boss’ heart were over, came to work dressed as a professional and respectable woman. She opened the door to her Queendom only to find her new co secretary dressed in a ridiculously short dress. Xiao Wen couldn’t help but to smirk at Mao Mao’s shock. Up to that point, the Shandong girl had been careful to hide her true intentions, content to let Mao Chun and Lan Rong battle it out as they competed for Deng, but now it was the time to openly declare her intentions.

The older woman, knowing that her boss would not tolerate a physical confrontation his office, couldn’t do anything but to give dirty looks at her co secretary. She fumed as she saw Deng frequently calling Xiao Wen to his office. She couldn’t see what was happening inside, but her imagination ran wild.

-“Listen Shandong cxnt, if you think you can just come in and whore your way into his bed, you’re dreaming.”-said the taller beauty as she approached her younger foe.

-“Trust me, having his cock inside me the other night was no dream. I think he really liked to see what the northern cuisine had to offer.”-Deng’s ex-girlfriend smiled mischievously as she saw the secretary’s cheeks visibly reddening.

-“I’m warning you bitch.”-Incensed at Wen Wen’s audacious admission -“I might not control what Deng does outside here and the house yet, but this office is my Queendom, and if you think you can insinuate yourself in front of my man here, you’re dead wrong!”

- “This isn’t your office. It’s Deng’s; and if he wants me to please him here, I’ll do it with pleasure.”-Xiao Wen made a point of getting closer to her romantic rival. Mao Mao was not intimidated and got closer still. Almost whispering, the Hunan secretary warned “Listen you cheap skank! If I ever catch you fucking my man here, I rip you to pieces, just like I did with that Sichuan bitch”

-“Oh please. You barely win one little scrap with some girl from the South and think you’re top shit. You think you can handle me?”-whispered the Shandong upstart as she stared down at her foe.

-“Is everything ok ladies?”-Their boss interrupted this intimate discussion. Disengaging from the chest to chest action, Mao Mao walked to her boss and gave him a passionate kiss.

-“Everything is just fine honey”-said Mao Mao as she gave one final glare to her new enemy.

The same night….

Back at home, Deng sheepishly confessed that Wen Wen was his ex. Which in Hunan native’s eyes, made everything worse. Nothing was more dangerous to a woman’s bid to make a guy fall for her than friendly ex-girlfriend on the sidelines. A woman who had been on intimate terms with her lover. Most often than not, the ex had been unwilling to break up, and had stayed on friendly terms with her ex-boyfriend hoping to win him back in the future. Now with rose tinted glasses of the past, the man would be reminded of an idyllic past, always comparing his current lover to his ex, imagining what could have been if he hadn’t broken up. And Wen Wen was a super friendly ex-girlfriend. The secretary knew she had to act quickly and decisively if she wanted to keep her hard earned relationship intact. She was ready for carnal war, and she was going to win!

From that day on, the secretaries were on a warpath. Deng found it hard to focus on working, as the two women concentrated more on winning his attention with their feminine charms than in productive work. Whatever one woman did, his other lover wanted to one up her. That said, Mao Mao still had the advantage. She got to keep Deng’s company four nights a week, while Wen Wen only had two and Lan Lan only one.

Two days later….

Deng opened the door to his apartment. Mao Chun was outside and wasn’t coming back until very late that night. He sighed as he thought about his two secretaries. Lately, the Hunan beauty has been trying to persuade Deng to fire Xiao Wen. The Shandong girl on her part, lobbied hard for more work time. Deng saw through these naked power plays and let their argument simmer, happy to just be drowning in pussy.

He could do whatever he wanted really. It was China, and young, handsome, rich guys like him could have his pick of women. He could have just keep playing the field for a long time, but regrettably his family was less understanding. He was told in no uncertain terms to pick an acceptable wife or else. At the time he was dating Xiao Wen and Lan Lan on a routine basis, so he wasn’t in the mood to settle down. He wanted freedom and variety. So in a flash of brilliance, he said that whoever agreed to an open relationship would become his wife, and his black haired lover accepted. Marriage achieved, Relatives satisfied, he could still sleep around. QED.

Who could have imagined at the time that one year and a half later, he’d have 3 women openly competing over him and have had witnessed one catfight over him?

His thoughts were interrupted by a “Hello handsome”. He recognized that voice. Deng looked around the living room until his eyes settled on a young Chinese woman in a short semi-transparent negligee. “What are you doing here?-asked Deng as his beautiful wife stood up and greeted him with a hug and a passionate kiss. He could feel her delightful anatomy rubbing against him as her hands were busy roaming his back.

-“I’m here to please my husband of course”-smiled Xiao Lan. She had managed to make a copy of the house key before being kicked out. Her amorous rival had made the critical mistake of not changing the locks of the house. While Mao Mao and Xiao Wen were battling it out in the office for his affections, the Sichuan seductress started her guerrilla campaign right at where the secretary thought her hold over Deng was the safest.

-“You shouldn’t be here…what if Mao Mao finds you’re…”-Deng’s wife smiled as pressed her finger against her husband’s mouth.

-“I don’t care what she thinks. And if she finds me here….well I guess that’s too bad. But I’m not backing down. Now, I think you’re tired, and you need a good bath to…relax…and maybe I’ll tell you all the terrible things that would happen if that Hunan cxnt found us in the shower…”

When Mao Mao came back home that night, she found her boss incredibly tired and unwilling to engage in intercourse as was their custom. The Hunan stunner felt something was amiss, but let the matter slide. She had bigger problems to think about.

The secretary was anxious. She was keen to removing Lan’s remaining hold on Deng but she was busy fending off her Shandong rival’s bid for her man. The secretary decided that further escalation was necessary: Either the ex-girlfriend backed off her pretensions or they were going to have a serious “talk” about who was Deng’s main lover.  This strategy had worked wonderfully against Xiao Lan, and Mao Mao was confident she could come on top in any altercation with the Shandong seductress.

With that in mind, the Hunan woman turned on her laptop and opened a folder with a stash video files she had made without Deng finding out. She had originally planned to used them in her campaign against Lan Lan, but recently she had made a few videos specifically targeting her Shandong competitor. She sent an email to her co-worker. Already at her own apartment,  Wen Wen opened the file attached in the email; it was a video of Mao Mao initiating sex with Deng by telling him “how cute it is that your ex-girlfriend thinks she can win you back”. It seemed that Deng didn’t know he was being filmed. Clothes got torn off, marks of sexual excitement became evident. As their encounter became progressively more heated, Mao Mao reaffirmed that she was going to defend what was hers and if she had to fight to keep her man, she was going to do it again. In between moans, the secretary incited her man even further by stating that if Wen Wen didn’t stop her flirtations, she would rip every little piece of hair cxnt the Shandong whore had, main her tits and then have her witness Xiao Mao claim her man, just as she had done with Lan Lan.

The “Shandong whore” was incensed, but she also knew that this was her chance to escalate things further. The response from the shorter girl didn’t take long. Two days later, Mao Mao received a video file showing Wen Wen undressing her boss in the front office. She heard Deng warning his lover that Xiao Mao was out for blood. The Shandong girl replied she wasn’t afraid of what some Southern bitch had to say, and that if that “old hag from Hunan” wanted a go at her, she was happy to oblige Xiao Mao in a clothes ripping, tits scratching, cxnt mauling catfight over Deng. The Northern girl took the man in dispute to Mao Mao’s desk, getting Deng to hop on top of the desk. She aroused her man even further by telling him a story of his two lovers fighting over him in the office, with Wen Wen obviously winning the fight and fucking her man on Mao Chun’s working desk!

After the video, there was a message from Xiao Wen stating: “The building will be empty on Sunday. I’ll be with my man that day at 10pm, rocking his world on your desk. What are you going to do about it?”

Mao Mao had been expecting such a video from the Shandong rival but the fact that she had the gall to have sex in *her* office and in *HER* desk infuriated her. No wonder that Shandong dog had this knowing smile as they were working today, Thursday. Another woman wanted to take over her Queendom and Mao Chun was not going to let that happen. She replied “I’ll come to check on Sunday the office and I *better* not see you there with my man!” The stage was set. Neither girl chose to tell Deng about the fight, because they knew he’d just get in the way.

Sunday night, 9:30pm….

Mao Mao entered the office, catching her naked boss and a fully clothed Wen Wen engaged in coitus on Mao’s big working desk.  “Fully clothed” meant she was wearing a tiny black dress that left most of her back exposed and had a deep V neck showing a generous amount of cleavage. It was clear she was wearing no bra and the dress was held together around the neck. The ex-girlfriend had rolled up her skirt and put her black thong to the side to allow Deng’s cock easy access to her cxnt, but still wore her black, double laced high heels.

Mao Mao hastily removed her trench coat, revealing she had come ready to fight her sexual rights in a short sleeveless white and pink dress that showed off her long white legs. Her right shoulder was exposed and the only thing holding her the dress together was a thin strap around her neck. She wore no bra and had considered not wearing a panty, but at the end decided on a pink thong. Her white high heels, also double laced completed her look.

-“How DARE YOU!”-As soon as the trench coat hit the floor, Mao Mao raced towards the copulating couple and pulled her opponent’s brown mane to get her off the boss.

-“Leave us alone!”- Xiao Wen reciprocated the hair pull but her angle was awkward, as she still had her lover’s cock inside her and she was on the wood table. The Shandong woman was expecting Mao Mao to come later, and had decided to enjoy some time entertaining her boss. Pulling hard, the Hunan temptress got the ex-girlfriend off the table. Although the fall was painful, Wenwen didn’t let go of the hair pull, forcing the secretary down with her or potentially have her neck broken.

In an upside down position, the women continued to awkwardly pull hair while they slapped each other cheeks. Deng was on the desk naked, amazed at how these two young ladies were fighting it out like they were prostitutes fighting in a dark back alley. Just as the fight between Lan Rong and Mao Chun, his better self was imploring him to stop the fight, but his primal nature was keen to do…nothing at all. He felt incredibly guilty, yet incredibly turned on by the thought that these ladies thought he was so desirable that they’d be willing to have a catfight over him.  He had gotten a taste at how savage Mao Mao could be when she had fought his wife on the beach. Wen Wen was from the North, its people reputed to drink heavily and get into fights frequently. Would his ex-girlfriend be able to handle the spicy secretary or would she become another victim to her fighting prowess?

-!ARGH!!-screamed the younger beauty as her Hunan rival ripped out her hair. Though painful, Mao Mao now didn’t have a hold on her brown mane, so Deng’s ex-girlfriend was able to stand up and use her toned long legs to brutally kick the secretary, while still maintaining a two handed hair pull on her curly brown hair.
It was now time for Xiao Mao to wail in pain. She tried to get out of this difficult situation by frantically biting and scratching Xiao Wen’s sexy legs. Unable to keep kicking, and hurting from the biting, Wen let go of the hair pull and took a step back to regroup and re start the kicking. Rolling away, the secretary barely dodged a powerful kick. The force of the failed kick made Wen Wen lose her balance and fall. Seeing her chance, the young Hunan tigress jumped at her prey and the two young women started scratching each other with wild abandon on the floor. The hemlines of the dresses started their inexorably march upwards as their long legs trashed wildly, revealing their tiny g-strings.

Xiao Wen was aware of how fighting Lan for Deng had improved Mao Mao’s standing in front of Deng. She also knew she needed to prove to him she was more savage and determined than his secretary if were to have a shot at ultimately winning him for herself. Sensing an opportunity to do just that and tilt the odds on her favour, the Shandong girl went straight for a panty wedge.

-“Auughh! You dirty whore!”-exclaimed the taller woman as she went to give the ex-girlfriend a dose of her own medicine. High pitched moans were coming from the young Chinese women’s pretty mouths as pulled the tiny panties as hard as they could. Deng just watched amazed as his two attractive young lovers engaged in this dirty kind of fight. He wanted to feel disgusted by the whole spectacle, but the sight of the women stretching the tiny thongs they had wore for him to their limits made his cock even harder than before. Each woman knew how erotic her man would find this exposition of sexual violence, so they pulled eagerly, each wanting to impress the man in dispute.

Feeling she was getting the worse of it, the Xiao Wen extricated herself from the heinous wedging and rolled away, giving both warriors the chance to get up. Instead of attacking, each woman heaved heavily as they tried to catch their breath. They were starting to perspire heavily due to the exertion, which was evident in the wet spots on their short attires even as they tried to re arrange them. Wen Mei showed some horrible scratch marks on her sexy legs, while Mao Chun’s marks were mostly on her back.

-“Ready to leave man alone?”-The secretary had twice assumed that the women she was dueling for Deng’s cock were either be cowed into giving him up or even if there was a physical argument, she would be able to easily beat them into submission. Twice she had been unpleasantly surprised, but she was not going to let the disappointments dissuade her from her final goal of claiming her boss all for herself.

-“Why should I? We’re enjoying ourselves before you came”-The Northern beauty was defiant. She might have miscalculated the Hunan woman’s willingness to get down and dirty, but she was not going to let a mere secretary tell her what she could or could not do.

-“Because this is MY office and he’s...MY man!”-Belled out Xiao Mao as the women grabbed brown patches of brown mane with one hand and used the other to slap
each other silly. Their alluring bodies contorted as they attacked and defended against the onslaught of slaps. Soon, their flawless white skins were sporting bring red patches.

-“I work here too! And what I do with Deng is...NONE of your business!”-Their hemlines rose and fell again, revealing a generous amount of ass. Trashing around the room in this fashion on high heels, the women would have fallen if they hadn’t crashed into the wall. Knowing they could use the wall as support, the stunners used their knees to try to place hits to the crotch as they rolled along the wall.

Tiring of the slapping, Wen Wen went for a two handed hair pull and banged her rival’s head onto the wall. BANG! BANG! BANG! Poor Mao Mao was dizzy, but she was damned if she was going to take it laying down. Her hands found the ex-girlfriend’s petite tits and scratched hard. Wen Wen’s dress’ flimsy material hardly offered protection. The Shandong beauty screamed, abandoning the head banging to concentrate to get the Hunan whore hands’ off her precious chest.

-“Two can play the same game”-Unable to get Mao’s hands off her tits, Xiao Wen changed tack, going after Mao Mao’s chest too. Abandoning the wall, the women tried to continue attacking each other’s feminine assets but they only succeeded in pulling the dresses’ scant fabric. The outfits were designed to impress a lover, not for fights over him, so needless to say, all the pulling and trashing led to the skirts to ride even higher, all the way up the abdominal area.

Wen Wen was successful in breaking the flimsy strap precariously holding Mao Mao’s dress together, allowing her to pull the top down and expose the secretary’s exquisite chest. She lunged head long at her attractive foe’s naked chest and pinned her against the wall, where she proceeded to bite Mao Mao’s left tit. The secretary screamed as her younger rival bit her tit like a bulldog while her hand was busy scratching the other nipple. She desperately punched and kicked in vain, until a knee to the cxnt finally did the trick and Deng’s ex doubled in pain. Ignoring her chest pain, Xiao Mao pulled the neck of the Wen’s black dress over her head, leaving Wen Wen topless too. She then proceeded to knee her foe’s stomach ONE TWO THREE times. Xiao Wen’s feminine screams were an indication of how dangerous Mao Mao’s sexy legs were.

In her bent position, Xiao Wen grabbed an incoming knee and charged forward into the desk she and her man were having sex before being rudely interrupted by Mao Mao. The Hunan temptress’ back hit the top edge of the desk and her body rolled up onto her desk, the momentum taking her younger opponent with her. The young Chinese girls continued trading punches without hesitation on the tiny platform, trying to make her rival fall onto the floor while avoiding the same for herself. Fighting for her man on top of desk she was having sex with him a few moments ago was not on Wen Wen’s plan but she ploughed ahead. The working desk shook violently as the women trashed around. Sweat covered the oak desk, making the surface slightly slippery. There were several close calls when one of the young combatants was pushed onto the edge of the desk, but the women always managed to go back to the center of the desk.

After a few unsuccessful attempts at throwing her foe off the table, Mao Mao decided to try a different strategy. So she fought for the top position and with difficulty, used her knees to pin down the Shandong girl’s arms. Wen Wen’s body was in a vertical position to the desk, making her head and long legs dangle off the table. Mao Mao pulled Wen Wen’s hair so that she could have a better angle to drill punches onto Wen Wen’s head. –“GET OFF ME DIRTY WHORE”-Wen wen’s legs convulsed as she tried to get her hated rival off her with no avail.

Deng thought his good looking ex girlfriend was done for. It seemed as if his sexy secretary was going to seal another victory over a romantic rival in an impressive fashion. However, the wood desk was unable to keep with the stress of two sexy hellcats fighting on top of it; one of the desk’s legs broke, suddenly tipping the girls off the table and into a painful fall. The girls moaned in pain as they were trying to recover from the shock.

The girls took some time to recover from the pain. Their bodies were now all sweaty and shiny from the brutal fighting and their hair was really messy. Amazingly, their dresses barely held on, although compressed around the stomach, leaving them topless and exposing their tiny panties. Using the furniture to help themselves stand up, the young Chinese women warily glared each other as they mustered enough energy to keep on fighting.

Clashing again, younger girl threw a left handed backfist into the secretary’s pretty face but Mao Mao ducked just in time and lunged ahead, this time using her left forearm to grab around Wen’s neck and using her left hand to drill punches into the ex’s exquisite anatomy.

Not to be outdone, the shorter girl copied her rival tactics and punched back. Sweat flew in all directions as they emphatically traded blows, the girls maintaining a precarious balance on the high heels as they punched and got punched. “No more Miss nice” “I’m going to ruin your face “No Southern bitch will beat me” “No Northern cxnt will steal my man”

-“You’ll never have sex again!”-Wen Wen went straight to the taller girl’s cxnt clawed around the area, with the objective of taking off her panties and then fingering her cxnt.

-“Wanna bet?!”-Xiao Mao joined the cxnt fight, the women probing each other groins trying to place a winning blow. Totally concentrated in the cxnt fighting, the women stopped worrying about maintaining balance and continued their cxnt finger on their knees. Wails of pain resonated through the room as the stunning beauties lay waste to her rival’s cxnt.

The secretary, unable to take the punishment to her cxnt any longer, tried to get away, but Wen Wen’s neck hold was iron tight. Sobbing, The Hunan seductress bent her body in a prone position, leaving her back exposed to Wen Wen who was still on her knees. The move was successful in getting Wen Wen’s finger out of her vagina, although not before the Shandong girl had a chance to curve her finger inside the Mao Mao’s cxnt, amplifying the damage. Also, the older woman left her back  exposed to more attacks. Seeking to increase her advantage, Wen Wen used both of her elbows to rain blows on her rival’s back. Sobbing, the secretary was in clear distress as she repeatedly pleaded for the ex girlfriend to stop ”PLEASE STOP” “NO MORE”.

After being satisfied that all fight was gone from the secretary, the proud Shandong woman allowed herself some rest before pushing her opponent’s sexy body to the side and gingerly stood up.

Looking at her naked prize, Wen Wen arrogantly strutted towards him, wrapped her hands around him and French kissed him. “I’ve won, and now you’re mine.” Then looking at the mess the savage fight had left around the room, she noted “The desk is broken, what are we going to do now?”

The topless victress showed she had learned from Lan Lan’s mistakes by taking off her black dress and using it to tie the Hunan bitch’s hands to the door. No sense in giving her rival a chance to fight back when she recovered. Mao Mao tried to weakly resist but now all the fight was gone from her. Wen Wen then proceeded to engage in a long love making session with her lover, then cuddle, then more sex.

Mao Mao hurled angry insults, threats, pleaded with Deng, cried throughout the night as she witnessed the Shandong whore getting on with her man while she was unable to do anything at all. She had just recently won her boss’ affections after a wild catfight with his wife, and now was losing him in another wild catfight with his ex girlfriend. This couldn’t end like this. No, she was determined to recover from the wounds of this savage catfight and challenge Wen Wen again for Deng. And she would win next time.

Nothing please Wen Wen than hearing her defeated rival pleading, crying, threatening, as she made love to the man in dispute. At long last, she had become Deng’s official lover. Not Lan Lan, not that whore secretary, but her. Although Deng wouldn’t break off all contacts with her amorous rivals immediately, she knew how to manipulate her man into eventually getting rid of them.

Unknown to her, her old rival for Deng’s affections wasn’t planning to meekly fade into history. Lan Lan had a plan to get herself back as the main protagonist in Deng’s life and beat her two rivals over his affections. And Mao Mao’s threats and insults should have clued Wen Wen that the secretary wasn’t done for just yet. 

End of Part 2

Offline Dementedvillian

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2015, 04:31:54 AM »
Will there ever be a 3 way match?