News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Bollywood female athletes: Tania Sachdev vs Jwala Gutta who wins?

• 14 Replies

Offline Shogun99

Indian women have been making strides in various sports, but there is one rivalry between two up and comers who don't want to share the spotlight. Chess Grandmaster Tania Sachdev is one of the hottest female chess players in the world. She has beauty and brains, but she will need to utilize her brains to make up for the size and strength advantage that her opponent possess. Jwala Gutta is a towering 5"11 badminton ace. She has won several titles in Badminton. Who wins in this sexy matchup of brains vs brawns? Can Tania use her smarts to checkmate Jwala, or will the Big Badminton ace use her size and strength to dominate and woman-handle Tania in a one-sided affair?

Please post your winner and provide a juicy description regarding how this catfight/wrestling match plays out.

Here are pics:

Tania Sachdev is a petite 5'3, she has a tall order ahead but she believes her chess smarts will allow her to outplay Jwala in the art catfighting.

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

{alt}

Jwala Gutta is 5'11. She thinks Tania is a joke and that chess isn't a real sport. She expects to pulverize her petite opponent.

{alt}

{alt}
{alt}

Again..please post your winner along with a description

Thanks guys!
Into interracial catfights involving Indian girls. Especially Indian girls vs Black girls. Also into athletic vs petite girls and wife vs wife

Offline Shogun99

Re: Bollywood female athletes: Tania Sachdev vs Jwala Gutta who wins?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 06:38:21 AM »
I added a poll, but don't let that stop you guys from posting your own play by play analysis in this thread. Let us know who wins and how. Can petite Tania outthink and out maneuver her larger, more muscular foe; or will Jwala utilize breast smothers and sg pins to beat the shuttle cock (she's a badminton player ;))off the chess grand master.
Into interracial catfights involving Indian girls. Especially Indian girls vs Black girls. Also into athletic vs petite girls and wife vs wife

Offline Shogun99

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 03:37:39 PM »
Bump

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 07:29:26 PM »
I dont see, how Tania could win this. Jwala will slap her two or three times, then Tania will lie whimperimg on the floor. Jwala picks her up by the hair then and is having fun with poor little Tania.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 07:30:38 PM by de Trixah »

Offline Shogun99

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 10:55:06 PM »
Thanks for your input. I agree Tania is an underdog in this fight; but you have to be really intelligent to be a chess grandmaster at her age. So I'm wondering if she can find a way to outsmart Jwala to get the win, or if she is forced to fight toe to toe. Is there any chance she can win fighting toe to toe or will Jwala wipe the floor with Tania's pretty face. I would love to get responses regardless of the winner or how one sided you see this affair going. Also who do you all find to be more attractive. Petite beauty and brains or Jwala's size and athleticism?

Btw if you get the chance please tell us how Jwala would play with Tania? Also who is more attractive in your opinion?

The theme of this matchup is beauty and brains vs brawn. Who do you have winning and how?

Any analysis would be appreciated.

Peace
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 04:47:32 AM by Shogun99 »

Offline Shogun99

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2015, 04:48:51 AM »
Please post your winner and provide a description regarding how you feel this catfight/wrestling match plays out. Would love to hear your play by play analysis of this brain vs brute showdown. Be as brief or descriptive as you wanna be. I look forward to reading it.

Thanks guys and gals!

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2015, 05:39:11 PM »
I'm afraid Tania would be a big underdog in this fight. I'd like her to win, but it would be very tough. She definitely has to avoid fighting toe to toe. So, a lot of fast movement on the mat, not allowing the bigger girl to grab her. And when, and if, the opportunity arises, strike quickly. A few kicks might shake up Jwala, or even bring her down. Then a quick triangle choke. Even though she is smaller, Tania should not have too many problems submitting the bigger girl, once the choke hold is properly locked in.

Mind you, this is just how I'd love to see it. Jwala would still be a huge favorite in this one.

And one friendly advice. You should probably check POLL rules, especially rule #6 - no bumping of polls.

Offline Shogun99

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2015, 07:49:49 PM »
I'm afraid Tania would be a big underdog in this fight. I'd like her to win, but it would be very tough. She definitely has to avoid fighting toe to toe. So, a lot of fast movement on the mat, not allowing the bigger girl to grab her. And when, and if, the opportunity arises, strike quickly. A few kicks might shake up Jwala, or even bring her down. Then a quick triangle choke. Even though she is smaller, Tania should not have too many problems submitting the bigger girl, once the choke hold is properly locked in.

Mind you, this is just how I'd love to see it. Jwala would still be a huge favorite in this one.

And one friendly advice. You should probably check POLL rules, especially rule #6 - no bumping of polls.

My bad on the bump. Thanks for the creative analysis of this matchup. I hope we get some more!

Offline ramsharma

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2015, 01:24:56 AM »
Jwala is just way too much for Tania. She will smother Tania with her boobs.
I like intense catfights

Offline Shogun99

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2015, 01:39:54 PM »
I'd like to see them have a catfight, a wrestling match, titfight, and finally a breast smother match. I agree the breast smother will be Jwala's biggest weapon. Tania will have to spend most of the the match on her back trying to survive. But if she is there long enough, there will be so much sweat from the both of them so it will be easier for Tania to slip out from the breast smother.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2015, 06:00:48 PM »
It's an extreme mismatch, I believe. To me it seems even hilarious to think Jwala would waste her time smothering Tania with her breasts - look at Jwala's enormous shoulders, as well as her big arms, and compare them to Tania's puny frame...Tania couldn't outwit her, but Jwala would send her crashing into the nearest wall by slapping her. Unfortunately, brawn will win over brains when the super intelligent girl is outclassed bodily to such an extreme. The little chess player will find all her strategies futile when the enormous girl strategically annihilates her.
On the whole, I find Tania prettier and sexier, but Jwala's massive shoulders I find quite a turn on, too. I imagine Tania in her little cute dress lying at Jwala's feet soon after the fight which wasn't much of one really, while Jwala, a bit bored with her, shoves her around playfully with her foot for a bit before leaving her lying there.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 06:01:45 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Shogun99

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2015, 11:10:50 PM »
It really is a David vs Goliath match on paper Herboyfriend. To me that's what makes it so exciting and intriguing. I was really impressed to see Tania smack talking a girl so much bigger and stronger than she is. I always get a turn on when petite girls stand up to bigger ones. I loved your detailed description though. Whether it's a close fight or a one sided beat down, I would really enjoy this one. If anyone else has a description of this fight they would like to share, please do so!!

Offline Shogun99

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2015, 06:12:12 AM »
Love this pic of the fight. I hope Tania can somehow escape and mount a comeback. What do you all think happens?

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2015, 10:55:26 AM »
Tania is no match for jwala,I think jwala will beat her easily and Tania will beg her submission.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2015, 11:59:42 AM »
Love this pic of the fight. I hope Tania can somehow escape and mount a comeback. What do you all think happens?

Great!