News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Melissa Rauch vs Kat Dennings (Match)

• 3 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Melissa Rauch vs Kat Dennings (Match)
« on: January 15, 2015, 12:26:41 AM »

Melissa Rauch

Kat Dennings

(No poll with this one.  It's just a story idea I've had rumbling around in my brain for a while, and I thought I'd share.  :) )

Kat grunts heavily as her spine is slammed into the thinly-padded steel turnbuckle, thanks to an Irish Whip.  She shakes her head and lumbers out of the corner a few steps, but Melissa is already rushing toward her.  Before Dennings can move out of the way, the diminutive blonde has launched herself into the air, and the soles of her boots slam into her opponent’s chest with a drop kick, sending Kat smashing into the turnbuckles again.

Dropping to the canvas with the agility of a cat, Rauch instantly springs up to face her foe.  With her right hand, she begins raining Judo Chop’s to Kat’s chest, each blow cracking off of her fast-reddening flesh.  The crowd begins to mark each chop with a vigorous “Whooooo!”, as Dennings gasps and groans from the battering, her 34DD’s bouncing vigorously.

The 5’0” fury that is Melissa Rauch had dominated the match from the opening bell, surprising and overwhelming the larger, cockier Kat.  The blonde, possessing an impressive set of 36C’s herself, had focused much of her attack on the brunette’s ‘girls’, with tremendous success.  And now, knowing that victory nears, Rauch intensifies her assault.

With one final flurry of chops, the blonde steps backward, brings her right arm back, balls her fist, and drills a Heartpunch straight between Kat’s breasts.  The brunette’s eyes bulge and she makes a pitiable moan, and then her legs give out, causing her to slide down the turnbuckles until she lands with a thud on her butt.

Grabbing her gasping rival’s ankles, Melissa drags her out of the corner.  Then grabbing her legs behind the knees, Rauch throws herself backward, launching Dennings up and over with a Slingshot.  The embattled brunette lands face…or more precisely, chest-first…mewling in pain from the landing on her bruised bosom..

Now Kat squeals as Melissa grabs her hair and hauls her back up to her feet.  Another whip to a corner, where Kat’s back crashes with a wet thud.  Arms draped over the top ropes on either side of her, mouth slackly hung open, eyes glazed and head swaying back and forth, the brunette can only dimly perceive what is happening.

From the opposite corner, Melissa takes a deep breath.  Then she charges the length of the ring, hurling herself into the air so as to come crashing down upon her adversary.  The sound of the impact of their bodies from the Running Splash echoes throughout the arena.  Rauch herself is momentarily stunned by the collision, as she staggers backward on unsteady legs.  Dennings lumbers out of the corner, stands stock still for a long moment…and then crashes face-first to the mat.

The pin is hers for the taking, but the blonde wants more than that.  Nudging Kat over with the toe of her boot, Rauch pins her down, and then presses her breasts down upon the brunette’s face.  The sweat-soaked flesh of her tormentor smothers any hope of breath for Dennings, and it takes barely thirty seconds for the referee to ascertain that she’s unconscious.

With the toll of the bell, Melissa excitedly leaps up to her feet.  Planting a boot upon the heaving chest of her slumbering rival, Rauch cups her own orbs with her hands, lifting them up a bit to the roar of the crowd as she basks in her titanic victory.

{alt}

Offline DonR04

• God Member
Re: Melissa Rauch vs Kat Dennings (Match)
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 01:55:39 AM »
Another great story and great pictures of these two babes.

Thank you, Jackflash Jump.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 04:24:10 AM »
I like a catfight more than wrestling, but I  really like your story. Thanks!
I love Melissa character in The Big Bang Theory. Certainly I cheering for her in battle with every celebrity woman.
I think that she can beat Kat Dennings even though she is smaller. I think that Melissa is really fierce and bitches in fight.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 04:31:27 AM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2015, 03:56:33 AM »
Great story! Two of my favorite titters.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977