News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Flashback Fight: Hilary Duff vs Lindsay Lohan

• 6 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Flashback Fight: Hilary Duff vs Lindsay Lohan
« on: January 15, 2015, 09:03:12 PM »
Let's take the Wayback Machine back a decade, to 2005, where the most intense rivalry in Hollywood was between two up-and-coming 18 year old starlets, Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan.  They had serious legit heat between them, but if they ever met to settle things with a brawl, history has not recorded it.

Happily, we'll be able to correct that mistake...at least in our imaginations...here!  :)

{alt}
Hilary Duff

Lindsay Lohan

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Re: Flashback Fight: Hilary Duff vs Lindsay Lohan
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 09:46:36 PM »
*SIGH*  If there's one thing about this board that I dislike, it's how sometimes photos just up and disappear.  In this instance, both young ladies have vanished.  Hopefully, at least one of each of them will survive here...

{alt}{alt}

{alt}{alt}{alt}

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 09:53:19 PM »
Since its 05 I went Lohan.  If it were this year I'd go opposite

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2015, 03:46:34 AM »
I voted for Lohan, I think she will do anything and everything to win. (as long as she is clean and sober)
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 04:48:47 AM »
Lindsay is going to have a great time punishing and humiliating Hilary

Offline UtopiaEden

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2015, 02:36:12 PM »
Great match up - As Hilary awakes from her nightmare of being humiliated by Lindsay, slowly she realizes that it wasn't a nightmare but a recalling of what really went down as she was indeed decimated at her hated rivals hands due to the pain she still felt all over her body especially her bruised and battered tits

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2015, 05:57:20 PM »
One of my favorite celebrity rivalries and one of the rivalries that got me interested into the world of celebrity catfighting in the first place, so always great to see classic rivalries revisited!    Personally, I voted for Hilary, but I know back in 2005, Lindsay Lohan was the hottest thing in the celebrity world - in more ways than one - so a win by her is not surprising!    I'll look forward to seeing how this one plays out - also I'll be intrigued to see whether there are more classic rivalries that will be revisited and whether the Lohan/Duff dynamic will be revisited throughout the years, to see how they continue to compete as their careers take off in different directions!    Fun stuff to consider and thanks for thinking of this awesome scenario!!!