News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF Tournament: Amazon Two Bracket Two: Who is fighting and what they think

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Time to announce the second bracket the first
Irina Shayk vs. Jayde Nicole
Kate Upton vs Brooke Burke
Kym Johnson vs. Summer Rae
Amanda Cerny vs. Candace Swanepool

Favorite being Kate Upton

The second bracket is
Eva Marie vs. Miranda Kerr
Stacy Keibler vs. Gisele Bundchen
Michaela Schaefer vs. Brande Roderick
Katherine Webb vs. Allesandra Ambrosio

Now comments:

{alt}
screenshot windows  "I might not be able to fake fight but now that I can throw punches for real, you'll see how real I can be."

{alt}
photo share  "I've been in one fight and I won, this will just keep my record going."

{alt}
image upload without registration   "First time we fought she beat me in the ring, hurt me in the ring, humiliate me in the ring.  Its fitting this ends in the ring..."  "Who, Summer Rae... Who cares, she's as close as the WWE has had to replacing me.  But you simply can't, just listen to the fans."

{alt}
img host  "I still remember her head between my legs,lifting her up and power bombing her... Adriana embarrassed me, I was so not me... I am ready, Stacy is ready.  One..More...Fight."

{alt}
image upload no compression  "I come here cause I will win."

{alt}
screencast  "I came back and rejoined a world I long left because when they signed me they had told me that it was just Jayde as a playmate and she has zero chance.  I am a all time great, I will show you and it starts with the german."

{alt}
image hosting 30 mb  "I'm a more realistic build then most of these other women, I'm physically strong and very athletic.  I've looked at all these women and I feel it comes down to me and Keibler in the end."

{alt}
image hosting over 5mb  "I am ready, I will outstrike not just outstrike.  I punch her over and over on feet, kick her legs, knee her stomach and face until she had enough."