News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Stella Keitel vs Lorraine Bracco: Daughter/Mother Rivalry Gets Physical

• 0 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Lorraine Bracco's (60) daughter Stella (28) is not happy about several reprimands she has recently received by her mother, sometimes even in public places.
At a party including many celebrity guests, Stella finally has had enough of her mother's humiliating rebukes and decides to stand up to her.
Lorraine, not liking Stella's sudden courage one bit, steps in front of her, fixing a menacing gaze on her daughter, and telling her, 'Girl, you may be 28 years old but I'll still put you across my knees and spank you little runt!'

Stella, always having been frustrated at being distinctly shorter than her tall mother, now draws herself up in front of her, replying calmly, 'Don't forget your age - you lay one finger on me and I'll show you!'

Lorraine stares at her for one more moment, then slaps her daughter's face in front of the guests who have grouped around the two ladies to watch their quarrel.
Stella is shocked, and challenges her mother, 'You...you're disgusting! Okay, I'm going to deal with you, here and now! - Armwrestle me!'

Lorraine smiles at Stella, amused, 'I'll armwrestle you, and I'll wrestle you, completely, and teach you some obedience!'

Stella, seething with anger and prepared to finally conquer her dominating mother, draws herself up to her full height while stepping up closer to her, and although again frustrated at her mother's height, and bulk of her broad shoulders, she thinks, 'Damn it, I've got 32 years younger muscles and joints than her, I can and will take her!' - And, eager to fight her, she says, 'By all means, let's have it!'

Lorraine (left) and her daughter, Stella (right):

{alt}
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 05:51:02 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.