News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kelly 21. Why have a dog and bark yourself

• 1 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Kelly 21. Why have a dog and bark yourself
« on: January 18, 2015, 10:58:46 PM »

Chapter 21  Why have a dog and bark yourself

This is a story I forgot to post in order. My apologies to any readers who like to have the stories in sequence.

“Hey Peter! I see you're on the leash again.” I walked into the bar with Kelly on my arm. I'd met my girlfriend at Union Station. She'd been on a business trip to Milwaukie and wanted a drink and a coffee before we headed home. Besides, she'd told me she wanted to meet someone there. She hadn't told me who, and I'd learned that sometimes, it was better not to question her.

“Hey, Mike. Yeah, and it’s a good leash to be on. Just ask Adrian…he knows. Or Vic.” I waved to my married friends sitting with Michael Tippett. “Yeah,” I winked at him, “you’d like to be on this leash.” Kelly and I had been a couple for a few months now, since early summer but not long enough for my friends to get used to it, and certainly not long enough for them to stop teasing me about it.

Kelly smiled. “Hey, it’s not like I tug on that leash…not too hard, anyway,”she joined in as she peeled off her top coat and scarf. It may have only been a short distance from the station to the bar but they didn’t call Chicago the windy city for nothing and in late November , it more than lived up to its name. It was already below freezing outside and winter had a long way to run yet.

“Maybe Peter might like it if you did,” smirked Vic. “I've often wondered what might happen behind closed doors.”

“A gentleman doesn't ask and a lady doesn't tell,” replied Kelly archly, easily putting him in his place. “Peter, there’s the lady we came to see.” She waved across the room to Margot Tennant, with whom she had been having coffee each week since the night mid summer  when  Kelly insisted I bring her home – the night Elena Savoy had beaten her up out in the alley behind the bar, in front of the whole crowd. We'd given Margot a meal and more importantly, Kelly had given her a shoulder to cry on, a discreet confidant to whom Margot could relate the horror of that night – not just the fight but losing her 'sort of' boyfriend Malcolm to Elena. Ever since then Kelly had, as she put it, taken Margot under her wing.

“Why did you insist on meeting Margot here?” I whispered. It seemed an odd choice – the last place Margot would want to show her face.

“It's time,” declared Kelly. “She needs to face the bar where Elena beat her. Coffee meetings are all well and good, but that won’t rebuild her confidence. She needs to confront the scene of her defeat and – ” Kelly’s confident steps suddenly stopped along with her words. She turned to me. “Peter, what’s Violet doing here?”
“How should I know? Probably just hanging out, after all, they are sisters.” I stifled a smile. Margot may have been Kelly’s protégé, gladly accepting Kelly’s help after being so badly defeated by Elena, but her younger sister was very different.

“That uppity bitch is heading for another fall. It seems the punishment Kim gave her wasn’t enough to bring her to her senses.”

I blinked. Kelly had shocked me. ‘Uppity’ sounded so redneck, the sort of thing you heard said by white supremacists in the deep south, but Kelly had used it before, when we were discussing Violet  after seeing her fight Kim Curzon at Nancy Astor’s garden party. “She won’t take advice, won’t see reason.” Kelly had told me. Of course, what she meant was that Violet wouldn’t take Kelly’s advice, wouldn’t see things from Kelly’s viewpoint.

It hadn’t been for lack of trying on Kelly’s part. Kelly had taken Violet home after Vi had lost her fight against Kim – a fight that I was ever more certain that Kelly had provoked or even instigated. Kim Curzon had told me as much, though at first I didn’t believe her. Thinking about it later though, I saw how Kelly had fanned the flames of what had started as a mild disagreement about films, and had persuaded both women to take comments about the films as personal slurs. Then, when things got personal between Vi and Kim, Kelly had made it clear there was only one option – slug it out.

While Vi had been ready enough to battle Kim, she wasn’t prepared to knuckle under and obey Kelly’s orders in the way Kim did. That was the source of Kelly’s dislike for her.

I looked at the Tennant sisters standing between the bar and the open fire. Presumably, they too had just got here and were warming themselves. Both of them were wearing the Chicago professional woman’s winter uniform; skirt, blouse, coat and scarf but they were subtly different. Margot, my old flame, wore a dark navy skirt, her matching coat open to disclose a cream blouse, a sky blue cashmere cardigan and a cameo brooch at her neck. Her knitted scarf stretched to her knees and matched her cardigan. Another cameo brooch gathered her red hair. She looked exactly what she was –elegant, sophisticated and reserved. She looked like what she did too – her creamy skin, set off so well by her blue scarf, showed she was an indoor, bookish person. She was full figured but far from overweight. She had the kind of figure that, to Kelly's chagrin, I most liked, There was little to distinguish her from so many young urban professionals. Most men would think she was pleasant to look at and probably pleasant to talk to, and they would be right – but they wouldn't bother making an approach. Margot didn’t provoke that kind of response in men. She just blended into the background and strangely, that seemed to suit her just fine. Shy and ultimately gentle, she had lost Malcolm because she was just too reserved to express her feelings for him till it was too late.

Violet was something very different. She was dressed in the same subdued tones –brown rather than navy – as her sister, but Vi was never shy or reserved. Only a casual and not very observant passer by would dismiss her as so many did her elder sister. Even the way she wore her clothes betrayed that subtle spark that made people look twice at her. She wore tan boots below a russet skirt, knee length like her sister’s, and a cream cashmere turtleneck with a brown fleck that emphasized the golden highlights that the dancing flames of the fire projected in her hair. When they looked that second time and saw the way she moved, they would notice the brisk, precise strides that left most people almost panting to keep up with her. When they struck up a conversation – and many would – they would hear the distinct, clipped diction, the purposeful speech and the carefully chosen words. When they stared into her smouldering eyes, faced her appraising, they would begin to know the assertive, even arrogant woman who had achieved so much at such a young age – senior associate at the merchant banking firm where she worked, summa cum laude in her actuarial degree, all-state triathlete in college and a leader in the social set.

“I was expecting just you, Margot.” Kelly was, as always, direct.

“I asked Vi to come. We needed to catch up and I – ”

“You know how Margot is,” Vi cut her sister off – something that Kelly, for all her directness, wouldn’t have done. “You should n’t have told her to come alone…not to this place, not after what happened.”

“That’s why I asked her – I didn’t tell her – to come,”replied Kelly. Her voice had that low, level tone that sent alarm bells ringing in my head. “I understand that she’s scared, but she needs to get over it. I’ve been working with her for months, ever since she lost to that bitch Elena, to overcome that.”

Ignoring her sister, whose welfare was supposedly the basis for this argument, Violet continued, “Yes, maybe she does, but what have you done?”

“I’ve helped her, that’s what I’ve done. We’ve met every week. I’ve encouraged her to go to self-help classes and assertiveness training. And it’s worked.” She turned to Margot. “Tell your sister, Margot, how you got that promotion.”

Violet interjected again before Margot could do more than open her mouth. “She got it because she was the best for the job. All you’ve done is make her dependent on you! Look at her! She’s more withdrawn than ever. She doesn’t do anything without your say-so!”

“If that were true, she wouldn’t have invited you here without asking me first.” Kelly’s riposte had force. “In any case, what help have you been to your sister? Have you met with her weekly? Have you helped her rebuild her self esteem?”

“Oh my God!” Margot suddenly squealed. I looked at her sharply, surprised that she would interrupt the argument, even though she was in the middle of it. She was staring not at Kelly and Violet however, but past them toward the doorway, her face pale and horror-struck.

I followed her gaze and winced. Elena Savoy and Malcolm Sergeant had entered the bar. Malcolm’s arm was wrapped around Elena’s waist. Again I was struck by the difference between the sisters and Elena. Elena’s long blonde mane cascaded down to the middle of her back. She wore skin-tight pants striped vertically in black and white, under a thigh-length coat, striped horizontally in the same black and white. The coat hung open despite the cold, revealing a black halter that ended just below her impressive rack and flaunted her bare belly. She had bangles on her arms, a gold chain round her bare right ankle and two necklaces – a gold multi-plate collar fitted snugly round her neck and a long pendant that sank beneath the top of the halter and no doubt hung deep in her generous cleavage. It  wasn't that Elena was big breasted, but she used push up bras and every other trick she knew to flaunt what she did have.

“No, I haven’t done any of that,” retorted Violet,“but I didn't make her come here either, where there was every chance she'd run into Elena.” She nodded toward Elena and Malcolm. “What have you done?"

“More than you, Violet as you well know,” repeated Kelly. I sensed that she was as flabbergasted as Violet, and almost as distressed as Margot, to see Elena.

“Oh, Kelly…Kelly! She’s coming over here!” Margot was visibly shaking.

Kelly leaned close and whispered, “Stand up and assert yourself. You can do it! She’s. "She' s probably only coming over to get warm. Look at the way she's dressed. She must be freezing!”

“How are you Peter?” Elena smiled as she approached, extending her hand. She was clearly on her best behaviour. “We met here once before.”

“Yes we did...hello…I’m well, thanks.” I smiled back, shaking hands. Was it my imagination, or did she hold my hand for a moment longer than conventional and squeeze it while her eyes danced in amusement? “Have you met my girlfriend?” I turned slightly, slipping my arm though Kelly’s. “Kelly Balfour, this is Elena Savoy – you’ve heard about her.”

“Indeed I have.” Kelly’s smile was as inscrutable as the Sphinx. “Hello Elena.”

“Margot…” I paused, searching for a neutral expression, “you already know.”

Elena nodded. Her smile was almost as bland as Kelly’s.

“And this is Margot’s sister, Violet.” I concluded.

“Nice to meet you, Violet.” Elena smiled politely. She turned to Malcolm. “Why don’t we get some drinks and come back?”

“I’m agreeably surprised,” Kelly whispered to me as they moved away toward the bar. “She’s quite polite. You made her sound like a complete slut.” She turned to Margot and slipped an arm around her shoulders.“See, you got through that without a hiccup. Well done, hun. I’m proud of you.”

“Wait till she comes back,” Violet sneered.
“I’m trying to help your sister build up her confidence, Violet Tennant! Remarks like that certainly don’t help!” Kelly snapped. She was right. I had to wonder what Vi was trying to do. “Anyway, enough of that. Who do you think will win the Oscars this year?” She turned to film – one of Margot’s abiding interests, one she had shared with Malcolm. “I know it’s early but the nominations have just come out.”

“Interesting choice of films this year,” said Margot, apparently grateful for a safe subject to focus on. “Not many blockbusters in the nominations and none of them are slated to win much…not like last year with Million Dollar Baby. No, this year it’s a lot of independents. Perhaps,” she paused, took a gulp of air and went on, “Perhaps Malcolm knew something when he chose to focus on independent studios at the last Film Noir festival.”

Kelly smiled and whispered, “Oh well done…well done!” I could have kissed Margot for her bravery –it didn’t seem like much but it was a lot for her – and Kelly for making her so. Kelly went on, “Yes, that's true. They were all independents, and they dealt with a lot of important issues too. Who’d have thought Hollywood, or even the indies, would have made a homosexual romance like Brokeback Mountain, let alone that it would be the most nominated for Best Picture.”

“Well, Rush Limbaugh was predictable,” Violet joined in. “So were other commentators.”

“Yes,” Margot replied. “I'm surprised he didn't say anything about Munich. Some people see that film as equating Mossad with the terrorists. I don't. I think he liked Crash though.”

“So which one do you think will win?”

Brokeback got the most nominations but I don't know.” She shrugged. “No one ever does.”

“I'd like to see Good Night and Good Luck carry off the prize.” Elena broke into the conversation.

“I'm surprised you're back so soon,” said Kelly, trying to cover over the sudden, awkward silence. She glanced at a very pale Margot, mouthing, “You can do it.” I wasn’t sure what she meant by the remark – probably nothing more than general encouragement

“Malcolm sent me back,” replied Elena. “There’s quite a line at the bar. I hope you don't mind me joining in.” She paused but nobody said anything so she went on, “I'd like to see it win, not just because it’s about a major issue – it’s almost Hollywood apologising for those black lists where so many actors, including a lot of film noir actors, lost their jobs – but also because it’s such an interesting technical film. They shot it in color but converted it to black and white and even included historical footage.”

Kelly tugged my arm, whispering, “That girl’s a lot smarter than she looks! You told me she was out of her depth here – not then. She actually knows what she's talking about.”

I wasn’t sure that was true – Elena might have just been repeating something she heard from Malcolm. Violet was standing next to us and when she heard Kelly’s words, she looked sharply at Kelly. “She looks like gutter trash to me,” she hissed, but I noticed she kept her voice low so only Kelly and I could hear her.

“Looks, maybe,” murmured Kelly with a sidelong look at Violent, “but she sure doesn’t sound like it.” She ignored Violet’s venomous look and said more loudly, for the larger audience, “Yes, it’s an interesting film. Ann Coulter certainly won't like it.”

There was another silence so Kelly posed another question. “What do you think–who do you see as Best Actress?”

“I’d like to see either of the British women win,”said Margot. “Judi Dench was so good in Mrs Henderson Presents and it was such a good film; it’s sad, it’s funny, it’s full of great characters. Of course it has the advantage of being based on fact. You don’t have to be believable if the audience knows it’s a true story.”

“Yes,” Violet smiled. “Buster Keaton said something like that about The General. No one would believe that story if wasn’t true. But I interrupted you… please go on.”

“And I’d like to see Keira Knightley win best actress too,”Margot continued. “Either of them would be worthy of it. But again, Pride and Predjudice has an unfair advantage. It’s one of the great novels of our language.”

“Oh absolutely!” Elena chimed in.

Violet rounded on Elena. “What would you know? I'm surprised you haven't mentioned Reese Witherspoon and Walk the Line. After all, she's perfectly cast…a bimbo playing a man-stealing bimbo.” Violet’s face hardened. “I thought that would really appeal to you, seeing you're just another trashy, man-stealing bimbo.”

Elena didn’t hesitate for an instant at the insult. She lashed out with her left hand, grabbing Violet's shoulder, dragging her forward and slapping her face with her right. “You bitch! I've been so polite!”

Violet pulled away. She clapped her hands on Elena’s shoulders, pushing the blonde back, then retreated behind a table. Elena wasn’t leaving it there though. She surged forward, arms outstretched, and grabbed hold of Vi again. “Hey, what the – stop it!” She spun round as a doorman seized her from behind, dragging her away from Violet.

“You – out!” He jerked his head toward the door.“We don’t want your kind in here. You started a fight before, and you only get one second chance. I see you in here again and I’m calling the cops.”

“But – ”

“Zip it, girl!” the doorman insisted, , dragging the protesting Elena toward the door with a meaty hand on her upper arm.

“That’s the way to deal with trash like her!”Violet smirked. “Stand close to the door so the doorman can see what’s going on, but not close enough that he can hear me provoke the bitch into fighting…then the doorman does it all for me.” She winked. “Brains over brawn.”She turned to Kelly and added, “I don’t need to build up Margot’s confidence. I just need to clear the threats out of her way. Come on, Margot. Let’s go get a coffee.” Margot glanced uncertainly toward the door, and Violet put a reassuring – or maybe coercive – hand on her shoulder. “Don’t worry, she won’t be waiting for us. It’s far too cold for that.” Margot allowed herself to led away.

Kelly was furious. “And she calls Elena a bitch!”

“Yeah honey, she did,” I chuckled. “But you have to admit, Violet’s effective. She got exactly what she wanted.”

"You think so, do you Peter Balfour?” Kelly had that look on her face. “Hmm…”

“It’s obvious, isn't it. She wanted Elena gone, so she set her up… provoked her. The doorman 'removed' Elena…mission accompliished. It's obvious – and it was very clever. Everyone here saw how she did it…and people will talk.”

“They will, will they? And what will they say?” Kelly's face was white. I bit back my comment. Kelly and I had been together long enough that I knew the danger signals, and I had no wish to provoke her anger.

After a moment’s silence, again with that thoughtful look on her face, Kelly asked, “Where’s Malcolm?”

I looked around. “I don’t know. I think he went after Elena.”

“Well, at least there’s one gentleman in this place. Get him on his cell. How long did it take us to walk from Union Station?”

“Um…about five minutes, no longer.” I frowned as I pulled out my phone and dialed Malcolm’s cell. “Err…why?” I turned, speaking into my phone. “Malcolm, it’s Peter Balfour. Kelly wants to talk to you.” I handed her the phone.

She didn’t waste time with smalltalk. “Where are you, Malcolm?” I strained but couldn't hear his reply over the noise in the bar. “Is Elena with you? Good. What Violet did was disgraceful! I’m sure Elena wants some revenge. Good. Okay…take her to Union Station. It’s warm there. Buy her a coffee and wait with her, but be ready to leave when Peter calls you again.” She hung up. “Okay Peter…what’s Malcolm’s cell number?” I glanced at the phone and started to read it out. “No…text it to me.” Perplexed, I did as she asked.

“Why are you doing this?” I asked. “It’s not as if you like Elena. You said she stole Malcolm, and you were right. You called her a bimbo and a slut.”

“She didn’t act like a bimbo tonight,” replied Kelly, as she stabbed at her own phone, presumably receiving the text and storing the number. “She acted with some class…not like that bitch Violet.”

I had to concede that point. “I still don’t understand why you’re suddenly her champion. It’s not like that day on the beach, when you punished Peccavi for going that young mom. Elena’s hardly an innocent party in all this.”

Kelly fixed me with a rock-hard stare. “Because I want to…and that’s a good enough reason.” Kelly’s face was white again. I backed off.

“Ok, honey.”

She smiled. “Right now, I want you to go talk to the Tennant sisters.” I looked at her blankly. “Don’t be a goose, Peter. You used to fuck Margot…at least you can talk to her now.” She turned on her heel. “Text me…and Malcolm…when they’re about to leave the bar. Slow them down if you can…I’ll need ten or fifteen minutes.” She walked away, shrugging on her coat.

I did what she asked me to do. I went over to where they sat drinking coffee, pulled up a chair and ate crow on Kelly’s behalf for bringing Margot to the bar when we should have known that Elena might be there.

Violet, after giving me and Kelly a good dressing down for a few minutes, didn’t really seem to mind too much. “I’m almost glad she was here. Now she won’t be coming here again– ever.” She smiled, pleased with herself. “Oh, I set her up so well.” She turned to her sister. “Did you see Malcolm’s face? Now he knows the sort of trash he hooked up with. Vic Hely Hutchinson was right- she’s just a slut. That talk about films was all to impress us – a mile wide and an inch deep.” Her voice dripped contempt.

I flattered Vi, telling her how clever she’d been. Indeed, for all that Kelly said, she was clever. She’d set a trap and Elena had walked right into it. I couldn’t help wishing Margot had done it, rather than Violet. If she had, she might have impressed Malcolm enough to win him back. She’d made Kelly look foolish too – and there weren’t many people who could do that.

We talked for a while longer, until the sisters had finished their coffees. They both went to the bathroom and I texted Malcolm and Kelly as instructed. When Margot and Vi returned, I helped them – slowly – back into their coats, then walked them to the door, making sure to stop and greet people whom we knew along the way. It was a slow procession since there were more than a few who, like me, thought Violet had been clever in dealing with Elena and who wanted to tell her that. It took at least five minutes to get to the entrance. I wondered why Kelly was there, talking to the doorman. She smiled at me. “Ready, Peter?”

I stepped out with her, wondering what she had schemed. I didn’t have to wonder for long. Standing just a few feet from the portal, warming their hands, were Malcolm and Elena. Malcolm had Elena’s top coat over his arm. She was ready to fight!

“Why did you get in my face?” hissed Elena, stepping forward to block Violet’s path. “Didn’t your sister tell you what happened to her?”

Margot’s face flushed. She looked away, obviously remembering what had happened in the back alley. Malcolm, half smiling, looked from her to Elena to Violet and back to her again. I think he felt more than a bit sorry for his ex – almost – girlfriend, but I was equally sure he had enjoyed watching Elena pound her. He seemed embarrassed now, and wouldn’t meet Margot’s gaze.

Violet tried to brazen it out. “Let me pass.”

“Not till you apologise!”

“Never!” Violet spat, slapping the blonde across the face.

“Give me your coat, Vi.” Kelly said quietly. “Looks like you’re going to have to fight her after all.”

Violet looked around, and realized there was indeed no escape. She took off her coat and handed it to Kelly.
“Good. We’re all off to the alley then.” Kelly insisted. The glee in her voice might not have been apparent to everyone, but it was plain to me. I kept my poker face
on.

We trooped off together to the alley two doors down that –eventually – worked its way around to the back of the bar. This was the same place where Elena had fought and beaten Margot. This time though, we stopped in the mouth of the alley.

Elena took up a stance. Vi looked at Elena and –more quickly than I thought possible – lunged, jerking at her foe’s long blonde mane. She shoved Elena hard. The blonde all but lost her footing on the smooth frosty sidewalk. Elena’s retaliatory slap went nowhere. Vi kept the pressure on Elena, swinging her by the hair, slapping at her face. Elena slapped back wildly. She knew her enemy was in front of her, but that was about all. Vi slapped again and again. She was no less relentless than I would have expected from her.

Elena squealed as each slap landed, her face and bare shoulders red from the repeated impacts and the bitter cold. Finally her flailing hands struck Vi’s breasts. I doubt that Elena even knew where she’d hit her enemy, but she knew she’d hit. She slapped back hard again. Violet let go of Elena’s hair and raised her hands, slapping at Elena’s face again.

For perhaps thirty seconds, the two women traded slaps. Vi seemingly realized she was making less progress now, so she changed her attack to Elena’s almost bare breasts.. Elena squealed as Vi’s well-aimed slaps hit home.

Elena pulled on Vi’s shoulders, dragging the brunette in. She brought up her knee, trying to strike Vi in the belly, but failed as Vi sidestepped. Elena’s knee connected with Vi’s side but she scored only a glancing blow.

Elena suddenly grunted in pain and stepped back, breaking off the fight. I saw red furrows on her breasts where Vi’s nails had dug deep.

“Oh, yes!!! Get the bitch” Margot cheered her sister on.“Shred those boobs.” I looked at her, surprised at her outburst.

“What do you think she wants?” Kelly was in my ear.“Revenge? Malcolm back?”

“Don’t know, dear. But I do know you’ll have all your work in front of you again if Vi wins this.”

“What do you mean? Margot’s much more confident now.”

I smiled, thinking words I’d never say aloud to Kelly. “It was never about Margot’s confidence. It was about your power over her.”

Violet crouched low, her arms outstretched, then surged forward. Elena stepped back, narrowly avoiding the tackle, but Vi grabbed her sides and the blonde found she had run out of room to retreat as her back hit the brick wall of the building that housed the bar. She tried to fend off the still crouching Violet, pushing on the brunette’s back as she tried to escape to her right. Vi held onto Elena's sides though, and brought her own head forward, slamming it hard into Elena's belly. Elena doubled over grunting. Desperately she pushed down on Vi’s head.

“Oh Elena! I bought her dinner before we came here!” Malcolm gasped. I glanced at him briefly. He was transfixed.

“You think she almost barfed?” I asked, looking back at the fight.

“Sure of it! Vi is punishing her!”

“You sound as if you want her to,” I remarked drily.

Vi backed away a pace or so and straightened up, her arms up ready. She pushed forward again. Elena stumbled to the side, retreating once more. Vi came after her, slapping at Elena’s breasts. “Oh no you don’t!” she hissed. “Come and take your medicine!” She dug her hand into the strap of Elena’s halter top, pulling the blonde closer to her. The halter was starting to look very much the worse for wear, showing more and more of Elena’s bare flesh. Elena brought her knee up as if to ram it into Vi’s belly. Vi sidestepped, but let go of Elena’s top. Elena retreated again, breathing heavily. She was definitely getting the worst of this fight.
Vi renewed her attack, chasing after the panting, gasping blonde who dodged, sidestepped and scurried backwards to keep out of range. Frustrated, Vi tried started to lose patience, and rushed in at Elena. She was rewarded with a hard kick to her thigh. It would have hit her solidly in her midriff if she hadn’t darted back just in time.

The narrow escape seemed to sober her and when she closed again, she did so more slowly, more warily. Again Elena sidestepped the attack. The two women circled one another, Vi trying to come to grips with the blonde, Elena dodging, buying herself time.

Vi closed in once more. She had shepherded Elena toward the wall again, cutting off her retreat. Elena realized her predicament and stepped forward, right into a barrage of punches and slaps. She groaned, blocking frantically, and thrust her knee up. This time it hit Vi squarely in her belly – probably the best blow that Elena had landed in the entire fight. Vi reeled back clutching her tummy and groaning.

“She was too confident then!” I said quietly.

“Yeah,” Malcolm grunted. “This is complicated. I don’t know who I want to win/ They’re just so…hot…fighting. Look at them!’ His eyes were bright. “Hot sweaty bodies, breath steaming in the cold air. Fighting for pride – for revenge.”

“Elena thinks she’s fighting for you,” Kelly broke in.

Malcolm muttered something. I wasn’t sure what he thought of Elena. Was she just some hottie he liked to fuck or was it deeper? Come to think of it, I wasn’t even sure what I thought of Elena. She was clearly cleverer than I had first thought– her talk about films showed that. There was some mystery there – maybe that was what Malcolm saw in her.

“Elena was lucky with that kick,” said Malcolm. “Vi almost had her.”

I saw Elena glance at Malcolm – had she heard his remark? –then turn back to Vi. Both women were hurt. Both were scratched, both were bruised, both had ripped clothes. But beyond all that, both were furious, each determined to destroy the other. Malcolm was right – they were just so hot fighting. That made me think of how I’d met Kelly – that fight on the beach, how hot, how exciting, it had been. Again, it wasn’t just the bodies, sexy though they were. No, it was the venomous anger, the lust – there was no other word for it– to break the other’s resistance and with it the other’s spirit. That was what showed now in Elena and Violet, as they eyed each other, each waiting for the other’s attack.

Vi broke the standoff, advancing, slapping again at Elena’s face, ripping into those generous breasts. Elena tried to ward her off. She retreated, focusing on the talons that were shredding her soft flesh. She shoved hard on Vi’s shoulders. She kicked at Vi’s thigh. Vi winced. She stumbled but kept attacking, her left hand clutching Elena’s halter, her right ripping at Elena’s breasts. Elena slapped at Vi’s face. She punched Vi’s shoulders. Vi brought her knee up and again rammed it hard deep into the blonde’s middle. Elena buckled and bent forward, gasping. She twisted free of Vi’s grip and retreated, stumbling.

“Her belly’s taking a pounding!” Malcolm was wide eyed.

“Yes it is, but she’s taking it. She’s still fighting.” I replied.

“For how much longer? Look at them. They’re both tiring.”

Again Vi attacked. Again Elena broke off the fight and retreated. Again Vi came after her. Elena kept her distance but didn’t retreat the way she had done before. She fended Vi off with short jabs, light punches at Vi’s middle and boobs. The more nimble Elena dodged several heavy blows that would have sunk her if they had hit. Most of Elena’s blows missed too, though.

Vi kept pushing forward, impatient to finish her foe, aiming hard punches. Elena kept dancing away. Frustrated, Vi charged forward. Elena sidestepped and brought her knee up, striking Vi solidly in her side. Vi spun round, trying to regroup, and ran straight into Elena’s elbow which hammered her chest. Vi faltered just long enough for Elena go on the attack, wading in with successive quick blows to Vi’s upper body.

Vi seized Elena’s torn halter, pulling the blonde towards her. Vi raised her knee, clearly intending to pound her enemy’s belly. If she succeeded, I thought she’d finish Elena. The blonde’s belly couldn’t take much more.

Elena swung to the side. She have fallen if Vi had let go, but instead Vi held on, trying to pull Elena back toward her. Elena’s left fist jabbed up. Vi deflected it, sweeping her right forearm up. Elena bent her knees slightly and her right whistled through the wide open gap. Vi spluttered and groaned.

“Oh god, she’s hammered Vi’s middle!” Malcolm was agog. He was right too. Violet stumbled back, her arms down low trying to defend her battered stomach.
Elena switched her attack, slapping and punching at Vi’s face. Vi backed away. Elena maintained the pressure until Vi hit the wall. I was amazed at how the roles were suddenly reversed from earlier in the fight, when Vi had Elena in the same position.

Violet slammed her hands down on Elena’s now almost naked breasts, digging her nails in and shoving hard. Elena hissed with pain. She retreated, giving Vi the chance to escape.

Vi dashed away, circling Elena. Elena closed on her and again brought her fists up to hit Vi’s face, but again Vi blocked the blows.

Elena suddenly surprised Vi with a kick that slammed deep into her opponent’s middle. Vi stumbled, gasping, trying to get away. Elena swung round, blocking her enemy’s escape, forcing Vi back against the wall.

Now it was Vi who was trying to buy time, clawing at Elena’s breasts, kicking at her ankles, trying to keep the blonde off her. Elena stepped back, but then slammed a fierce punch at Vi’s middle. It connected hard and Violet buckled again, doubling up. Elena seized the fast weakening brunette’s shoulders, shoving her backwards hard, slamming her against the wall.

Vi groaned and tried to grab Elena’s arm, to push her foe away, leaving her belly exposed.

Remorselessly, Elena took full advantage of the opening and her fist hammered into Vi’s gut. Vi crumpled up sobbing, sagging against the dirty wall.

Elena glanced at Malcolm. She flashed him a smile before she turned back to Vi, still slumped against the wall. She ripped open the sobbing brunette’s blouse and sent a devastating punch right into her belly button. Vi’s eyes flew open wide. So did her mouth. She collapsed to the ground, sobbing bitterly.

Elena walked back to Malcolm, pulling him close, pressing her almost bare breasts into his chest as she kissed him hard on the lips.“Let’s go, Malcolm. You can see I’m way better than those stuck up bitches.” Malcolm looked around as if uncertain. Elena kissed him again. “Help me with my coat…I’m freezing.” He did so. She put her arm through his and they walked off towards Union Station and the El home.

Kelly turned to Margot, who was looking open-mouthed from the departing Elena to the wreckage of her sister. “Margot,”Kelly said. Margot turned to look at her glassily. “I believe you know your bible. Do you remember what the prophet Isaiah calls Pharaoh?” Margot just looked confused and even I wasn’t sure where Kelly was going with this. “No? Then let me remind you. ‘That broken reed of a staff, which will pierce the hand of any man who leans on it’That’s what Violet is – a broken reed of a staff, and not someone to put your trust in.” She stared at the crumpled Vi.“Yes I’d say she’s pretty much a broken reed, all right.” She took Margot by the arm and led her toward Vi. “Come on. Peter and I will look after you both.”

She and Margot lifted Violet up and half led, half carried her back out to the street and into the bar. She sat Margot down and made me get her a coffee. “Put some brandy in it, there's a good boy,” she ordered and helped Violet into the bathroom. About twenty minutes later, they came out. Violet was clearly hurt –her face and just about every visible part of her body was scratched or bruised, and she limped when she walked. Despite that, she was equally clearly much revived, no longer the sobbing broken woman she'd been when Elena finished with her.

Kelly made me get a cab and we took each of the sisters home. She deputised me to keep the cabbie company while she spent a few moments taking them up to their apartments and making sure they were settled. Then we went home.

By that time, the truth had dawned on me. “You set Violet up,” I said as we changed into more comfortable clothes. “You knew Elena was going to be there.” I smiled to myself. It all made sense. “Did you arrange it?”

Kelly grinned. “So the penny finally dropped, huh?” For a college grad, you can be pretty dumb sometimes.”

“Why, Kelly?”

“I told you before…that uppity bitch Violet needed to be taught a lesson. She didn’t want to help Margot. She just wanted to control her.” I thought that might be a case of the kettle calling the pot black, but held my tongue.

Kelly smiled more widely. “Besides, you’re in no position to criticize. I know you get off watching these fights…you and Malcolm.” She came over and kissed me on the lips. “You could even say I did it for you. That wouldn’t be entirely true, but it wouldn’t be far off, either. Now,” she hooked her finger in the front of my shirt and led me toward the bed, “come help me celebrate my victory.”

THE END

My thanks to all who helped with the story- especially my wonderful friend Elena who is the star of this tale.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 09:56:36 PM by peccavi »
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

elena_bp

Re: Kelly 21. Why have a dog and bark yourself
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 01:45:22 PM »
Thanks again for the great story Jenn! And glad to add another victory in my fight count in the "Kelly's adventure stories" frame :)