News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Odette Annable vs Lili Simmons

• 6 Replies

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
Odette Annable vs Lili Simmons
« on: January 19, 2015, 06:27:41 PM »
Odette Annable: 29 years old, 5 foot 9 and 120 pounds vs Lilli Simmons: 22 years old, 5 foot 7 and 120 pounds.

Photos of Odette:

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
Re: Odette Annable vs Lili Simmons
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 06:33:38 PM »
Photos of Lilli:

Offline Brandi

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 01:58:57 AM »
Two of them are great on Banshee!!  I picked Odette for the win. 
xXx

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 03:34:23 PM »
IF there is a God (or at least a God of Cable) the producers, director and writers of the series "Banshee" (CINEMAX, Friday's @ 10PM) will give these two fine actresses (at least ONE) opportunity to prove to their supporters (here and elsewhere) just which one of them WOULD win.

ANALYSIS:
Lili's character killed Odette's character's brother last season, so there are some "hard feelings" between them.
Neither has been bashful about "showing her wares" so it's likely a fight would involve at least partial nudity.
Lili's character is younger, less experienced...but she's learning fast and has shown a penchant for violence.
Odette's character has displayed some, at least rudimentary, martial arts training.

IF you watch the series, you'll be hard pressed to decide whose win would be better for the story arc. My feeling is that the fight should leave both actresses' characters alive and available for a chance at "a do over" in the next season while pushing the plot toward a slam-bang, "kill 'em all and let God sort it out" conclusion...which would seem to be where this is headed!

On a personal note, I HIGHLY recommend those who enjoy their sex and violence... but haven't been watching... to catch up on Cinemax on demand or rent/buy the first two season's DVDs. They're into season 3 now.

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 10:42:28 PM »
Lili looks kinda softish here, Odette would beat her ass  ;D
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 03:01:24 AM »
I voted for Odette - while I think it would be a close match-up, Odette just looks tougher and Lili doesn't seem to be ready for what's coming her way! 

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2015, 12:06:15 PM »
Saw Banshee Friday night.
Looks like we won't see the Odette-LiLi fight on that show now.
Odette really impressed with her skills though. I'm gonna change my vote to Odette....not that it's needed from the results.