News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Keira Knightley vs Selena Gomez: Catfight In A Car Park

• 8 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Keira Knightley vs Selena Gomez: Catfight In A Car Park
« on: January 21, 2015, 04:40:37 AM »
Keira Knightley (29) and Selena Gomez (22) have been out in a bar together where they've tried to hit on the same hot guy.

Torn between the two, the guy suggests he will leave with the girl who defeats the other in an armwrestling match.
Without hesitation, Selena and Keira face the challenge...

The loser, left behind frustrated and mortified, decides to follow the one night stand couple out into the car park and challenge the other girl to a full on fight with no rules...

Selena Gomez: 22 years, 5'5", 54kg, cup B

Keira Knightley:    29 years, 5'7", 54kg, cup A
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 04:50:23 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: Keira Knightley vs Selena Gomez: Catfight In A Car Park
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 04:52:44 AM »
Keira: 'Come on then, armwrestle me, you little brat, then you'll learn about the difference between you and a grown woman!'

Selena: 'Oh, so you feel like a superior grown up lady, huh? You skinny bitch, don't you think you should have eaten a meal before you try competing with a real woman using that bag of rattling bones you've got for a body?'

Keira: 'At least I didn't have baby fat in my face at twenty two! Look at you! No wonder you're jealous of every slim tall lady!'

Selena: 'Slim tall...what?? Do you seriously mean yourself by that? Haha!! - Come on, girl, let's do this! I'll grind your brittle bones to powder in my hands!'

Above: KEIRA KNIGHTLEY

Below: SELENA GOMEZ
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 05:14:05 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 07:32:07 AM »
Selena wins the arm wrestling and titfight but Keira rips her hair out and leaves topless and being face ridden into submission!  ;D
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 02:31:35 PM »
Took Selena to win all 3 contests against Keira she just seems the type of girl who loves a good catfight and any other form of female competition  :)
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2015, 06:12:07 PM »
keira wins
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 01:43:25 AM »
Just like Silky Catfights said, Selena does seem like the type of girl who loves a good catfight. I think she only has slight physical advantage over Keira, but overall appears to be a much better fighter. A cute and deadly wildcat. She would tear Keira apart.

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2015, 03:35:58 PM »
I'm a huge fan of Keira Knightley, but there's just something about Selena Gomez in this match-up.   For some reason, I think she just matches up well with Knightley and would manage to beat her in at least two of the three encounters.      It's a really interesting match as I can't see any reason the two would be feuding, but now that you put the two of them up against each other, it sounds like a lot of fun!!

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2015, 06:45:41 PM »
Keira has absolutely no chance to win any of the contests.

I second that. Keira has absolutely no chance to win a contest against any woman.
She is the imagine of fragility and that's why I do love her.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2015, 04:16:08 PM »
Selena would win all 3 contests against Keira.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.