News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Flashback Fight: Duff vs Lohan (Match)

• 3 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Flashback Fight: Duff vs Lohan (Match)
« on: January 21, 2015, 05:16:21 AM »

Hilary Duff

Lindsay Lohan

FLASHBACK:  2005

The feud between Hollywood teen princesses Lindsay and Hilary had blazed white-hot for more than a year, but thus far it had been confined to a war of words.  But now, with both young beauties having reached their 18th birthdays, they were invited to take the next logical step in their warfare, as a part of the elite celebrity catfighting circuit.

As the bikini-clad girls stood waiting in the Beverly Hills mansion's living room, surrounded by a small audience of some of the biggest players in Hollywood, their feet pawed at the plush carpeting like colts, as they could barely restrain themselves.  Then, the signal given, they had charged one another with banshee howls, their nubile bodies slamming together as they savagely tore at each other.  And the ferociousness continued unabated for five...ten...twenty minutes.  Even as their chests heaved for breath, their eyes glazed from exhaustion, their skin slick with sweat.

As the minutes ticked by, it became obvious that the two teens were too evenly matched, with neither able to hold the upper hand over the other for long.  If one were to take true command of the battle, she would have to take drastic action.

And then one of them did.

Hilary and Lindsay paused for several heartbeats, each panting hard, their eyes locked together with hatred while their bodies remained coiled for battle.  Suddenly, Lohan's long, lithe right leg lashed out, her foot punting up between the startled blonde's thighs with a heavy thud.  Duff shrieked, her hands clutching her now-throbbing womanhood as her eyes bulged from the pain.  An instant later, Lindsay's hand darted out, her fingers jabbing her rival in the throat, causing the blonde to gasp and gurgle as she drops to her knees.

A kneelift to Duff's chin sends her sprawling onto her back, glassy eyes staring blankly at the ceiling.  Now Lindsay struts around her fallen nemesis like a shark circling its prey, a sinister smirk upon her lips.  Then, she throws herself down upon Hilary's prone figure, pinning her down to the floor with her own body.  Sliding up, Lohan hovers her breasts over Duff's face for a long moment...and then presses them down upon her visage,

As evenly matched as the two are, in one area, Lindsay triumphs.  Duff's 34b's are nothing to scoff at, but compared to Lohan's 36d's, there's no comparison.  And now Hilary knows this all too well, as her hated foe's 'girls' are pressed down upon her face, the sweaty flesh forming an airtight seal, smothering the blonde.  Panicking, Hilary squirms beneath her tormentor, her arms flailing, but to no avail.  After nearly a minute, her moves growing more sluggish by the moment, the blonde finally ceases to move.  With a raspy chuckle, Lindsay pushes herself up off of her slumbering rival, climbs to her feet, and plants her right foot upon Hilary's heaving chest as she flexes her arms and accepts the cheers of the onlookers for her victory.

{alt}

Offline Candice

• On Trillian I'm CandiceRed
Re: Flashback Fight: Duff vs Lohan (Match)
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 07:08:05 PM »
This is a good one!

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 02:56:11 AM »
This was a really, really good bout between two of my favorites in one of the feuds that originally got me into celebrity fighting in the first place!   This is a classic Flashback battle and I think that the right woman won this time, though I think Hilary might give Lohan a battle in future matches because ending up smothered underneath Lohan is not where she would want to end up EVER again!!    ;) 

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 04:16:15 AM »

Great story, I agree, tough Lindsay would beat her up and Lindsay would sit on her face.