News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sarah Walker devastating defeat part two

• 2 Replies

Offline twins10

Sarah Walker devastating defeat part two
« on: January 22, 2015, 04:58:41 AM »
As Sarah Walker nervously approached her menacing foe with her gun drawn she told Kocas to step away from the door . Kocas turned toward Walker with a grin on face . " Last time I saw you you you taking a nap in a dumpster" Kocas said . Walker told her to keep her hands up and started to frisked her . "Are you enjoying this " Kocas asked. With that she hit Walker with a thunderous headbutt that staggered Walker dropping her gun.
Kocas kicked the gun away and grabbed the dazed Walker and delivered a devastating punch to the jaw.
At this point Walker out on her feet but Kocas refused to let her fall holding her up her hair . As the barely conscious Walker's blue eyes were rolling around her head Kocas grabbed Walker by the chin and asked her " aren't you tired of me knocking you out ? And asked her if she felt anything when was frisking her Kocas then said " I did" and gave the semiconscious Walker a huge kiss on the mouth . With that Kocas then forcefully Walker in rear naked choke/sleeper hold that weaken Walker could barely fight back from and soon Walker limp body was being held in Kocas powerful arms . Before flinging the unconscious Walker over her shoulder Kocas caress her knocked out victim's face and gave her a soft kiss on cheek. She then called her bosses telling them she had a surprise guest for them. Tying Walker up she then threw her unconscious rival in her car trunk ....part three to follow

Offline krispin

• God Member
Re: Sarah Walker devastating defeat part two
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 11:59:11 AM »
Very very nice. I love heroines easy beaten and defeated.
Please go on!

Offline twins10

Re: Sarah Walker devastating defeat part two
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 12:36:44 PM »
Will be back soon with the final fight... Needless to say Sarah Walker is in dreamland by end of fight.