News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

CATFIGHT QUEEN of 2015 TOURNAMENT round 4 BATTLE royal free for all royal hall!

• 43 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
LADIES .. HERE WE GO .. FINAL round !!

Due to the fact several of the ladies, have barely been active. After signing up. THIS ROUND BATTLE ROYAL. A FREE for ALL in the PALACE!!
Some ladies that would have been eliminated in brackets gain new life. SO ladies if one of them proves to beat you for the title.
Look to yourself, as silence maybe came back to bite you in the end.

I have worked hard to try and make this fun for all the ladies. Several of the ladies have been visible each round.

FINAL ROUND Special ruling ... LADIES you stay silent, and post nothing.. YOU will be eliminated.
I do not care if you have 1,000 votes.
WINNING a catfight title is ACTION as well as looking great wearing your crown. Deeds as well as words.
It would not seem right. Awarding a championship, with no effort given.
So to shake this up ... Few ladies moving on due to votes and activity. As well as no post no win option, for ALL ladies left, final round.

LET's ROCK this finish to the tournament !!

One more twist .. THIS round again, something different to keep it fresh. The ladies listed by a random draw .... for the final round.

The royal banquet hall ... as well as the throne and coronation room. YOURS to fight in, and through. On your way to the crown and championship!!
Which lady will prove resilient enough. Fighting, clawing and showing the most heart, and skills. As she fights her way, through her rivals.
To claim the title and the throne. As Catfight queen??

Storm
A few images to set the mood.

strongantonia

thanks for my elimination.....I'm italian and often I avoid to post comment for a question of language....sorry for this and thanks to be eliminated in the final round....very kind

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
will be a tight battle royal... i step to the hall... looking around...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
Oh! I would be so nice sitting on that throne and crowned! Don't you think so? ::)

There are a lot of old "friends" of mine into this room! Can't wait to use my "claws" on them! Who will be the first one?

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
I leave my suite   in the resort  riding the  elevator  down....making my way to the  ballroom     wearing my blue evening gown....{my red gown was ruined by those bitches serena  and Antonia
I stop in the entry way looking around.....some very sexy  women are left in this contest....and so far I have been to nice....that is about to change ;)...

I notice serena  and marlu....two that I have unfinished business with.......then I notice   the Asian   dynamo japan panther...we had a brief  little  spat on a cruise ...a little while back
another chick I have unfinished business with    ..  but it's serena and marlu  that has my attention now      I walk straight  to them  gives marlu shoulder a push...then stop in front of serena
the prez tramp

Offline Mickeyfites

• Lets do this bitch!!
Thinking I had been eliminated I decided to excite a construction crew. As soon as I heard I was back in I quickly change into my nightgown and head to the hall, looking for hair to pull and body parts to scratch...
Husband got me started into this a few years back. have had some IRL fights but cyber sure hurts less. Like NHB stakes matches in cyber, rules cat irl. 32 eredhead 5'7 145 38-26-38

strongantonia

thanks for my elimination.....I'm italian and often I avoid to post comment for a question of language....sorry for this and thanks to be eliminated in the final round....very kind
pardon antonia...you avoid to comment because you don't know English and not because you're Italian .... it's different...

yuo have lost the great possibility to stay in silence.....if yuo check better..other people here didn't have posted comment...but are in the final round too....

Offline justSara

I'm pleasantly surprised to have received an invitation back to the Catfight Queen Tournament, even after succumbing to an embarrassing near-drowning experience vs. Lyanna. Alright, it was close -- far too close of a match up than either of us were expecting -- but the veteran eventually overcame my rambunctious, youthful assault by gradually leading our tussle out to the deep end where I simply tired myself out. A pro move from a fan favorite... and it afforded her the opportunity to drag me back to the shallow end, effortlessly tying me up in a boston crab which held my head underwater long enough to get me to submit in a choking panic.

All that aside, I'm happy to be invited to participate in another round, this time at the Palace. It's a gorgeous building and reminds me of the galas suitors would drag me to in order to impress me with affluence and pomp. Never really was my thing, but I learned to fit in well enough (seriously though, hook me up with a bucket of popcorn and a good movie, and I'm a happy camper). I arrive in a modest white dress -- not too flashy, yet nothing to scoff at -- and an assortment of eye-catching neon jewelry to really put the "Sara" stamp on the ensemble.

I take a look around the main lobby and I spot a few of the other competitors, but not Lyanna who I intend on paying back for her victory at the water park. Man, the look on her face, seeing me show up once more... Like a gorgeous neon-strapped ghost looking to haunt her ass, or at least kick it... Not much is going on in the Palace just yet, so I relax a bit, waving respectfully at my other rivals in the lobby, making my way to the kitchen to -- what else... -- get a head start on the liquor cabinet.

If I know my stormy there'll be.... YUP! Score! Everything I need for some pre-match Lemon Drops!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 07:04:43 AM by justSara »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
pardon antonia...you avoid to comment because you don't know English and not because you're Italian .... it's different...

yuo have lost the great possibility to stay in silence.....if yuo check better..other people here didn't have posted comment...but are in the final round too....

Antonia ... that is because those ladies won by votes in match ups. Not because of postings. Only reason, no hurt or insult meant to
 you. You are a very strong competitor, and I respect you.
Each round ladies did not move on or advance, losing by votes.
Each round less ladies got into next round. If you would have had more votes, against Japan Panther. She would be out, and you still would have been in.
Hope that makes better sense for you.

Right now looks like most of the same ladies, not posting this time. THIS is the ONLY round. That ladies will be eliminated/ disqualified, for not posting anything.
First 3 rounds was about the votes.

Storm  
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 05:58:55 AM by stormbolt7 »

strongantonia

Antonia ... that is because those ladies won by votes in match ups. Not because of postings. Only reason, no hurt or insult meant to
 you. You are a very strong competitor, and I respect you.
Each round ladies did not move on or advance, losing by votes.
Each round less ladies got into next round. If you would have had more votes, against Japan Panther. She would be out, and you still would have been in.
Hope that makes better sense for you.

Right now looks like most of the same ladies, not posting this time. THIS is the ONLY round. That ladies will be eliminated/ disqualified, for not posting anything.
First 3 rounds was about the votes.

Storm  

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
Lexi is standing in front of me, as she is challenging me, a light of fierce determination in her eyes..................

"MMMHHH! Probably you had not enough of my blows, honey!" I say, as my finger slowly touches her lips.................

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Team JustSara, Team Kylara