News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

CATFIGHT QUEEN of 2015 TOURNAMENT round 4 BATTLE royal free for all royal hall!

• 43 Replies

Offline Taylor Fights

• Message to everyone in FCF.....I'm BACK BITCHES!!!
removed
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 05:57:38 AM by BigDevil- »
I came to FCF because Yahoo fight groups are DEAD. Doesn't mean I'm going to fight here.

"Freedom of speech" seems to be frowned upon. Polls are LAME!  That's an opinion!

Offline titdestroyer

• Natural boobs ready for fight!
I think first i can fight another time Mickey!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
crossing my arms over my chest locking eyes with serena..minutes  pass by nothing is  said.we both know this showdown has been  coming since the first days  of the contest....she presses her finger to my lips....then says something menancing...guess she thinks  I should be concerned....I catch her wrist then take her finger in my mouth   before  pushing it aside roughly....ohhh no honey...I haven't quiet finished with you....then using my left hand swings a slap across her cheek yt
the prez tramp

Offline Mickeyfites

• Lets do this bitch!!
I think first i can fight another time Mickey!

.??? Is that a sentence, I guess your brain is,in your chest after all...
Husband got me started into this a few years back. have had some IRL fights but cyber sure hurts less. Like NHB stakes matches in cyber, rules cat irl. 32 eredhead 5'7 145 38-26-38

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
Voted for Japan Panther, Serena77, Kylara and Titdestroyer.

Offline beautifulsouth

• God Member
all ladies are so pretty hot, difficult to make a decission. voted for Sara, Falisha, Kylara and Titdestroyer. Please ladies, do me a favor, don't let my vote become worthless: post some lines of fighting activity :)

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
sorry Lexi... where you go? stept to your side, and push you with my hips... looking to serena too... any problem girls??
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
I stand  and smirk   att he look on  Serena's face.....anytime bitch I began.then I stumble forwards  from a bump  from the side..i turn  and see it's marlu
the bitch from the swimming pool.....I may have two fights on my hands..well  that is just fine....using both hands I shove marlu's shoulder's  i'm right here bitch yt
the prez tramp

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
I stand  and smirk   att he look on  Serena's face.....anytime bitch I began.then I stumble forwards  from a bump  from the side..i turn  and see it's marlu
the bitch from the swimming pool.....I may have two fights on my hands..well  that is just fine....using both hands I shove marlu's shoulder's  i'm right here bitch yt
Pussing your shoulders Lexi i ask you. Do you want a three-way fight?? Serena, you and me?? yt
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
As we get closer, and closer to the finish ...

We have 5 ladies still risking disqualification ... 2 of them close to the lead. Ladies would hate to see you pull out most votes by the end. Only to get DQ, for ignoring the rule.

You were able to post to enter ....  don't give up now!!

Storm

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
{alt}

I was thrilled to earn my place in the final round after defeating Sara in what surprisingly turned out to be a close fight, the hard win proving to be yet again that even if I haven't heard of them before that doesn't mean they can't fight. After the fight Sara and I discussed meeting again for a rematch down the road, something a bit more private where we can go one on one without the chance of anyone else spying on our fight or interfering, but never would I have thought I'd see her the very next round of the tournament. On one hand it was good to see such a strong fighter got to go through to the final round but on the other hand I couldn't help but feel a bit cheated that the woman I defeated to get in was put through as well. But there was nothing I could do to change it even if I had decided I wanted to so I accepted Sara moving on along with me and decided just to beat her again if I saw her.

As I arrive at the location for the final round I can't help but marvel at the incredibly well designed Palace, the ballroom itself easily bigger than the last three of my apartments all put together and certainly more richly decorated as well. More than a few eyes are drawn to me though thanks to the stunning little black dress I picked out for the event, its low cut exposing just the right amount of cleavage to be tantalizing and yet not interfere with my fighting, the same could be said of how high up on my legs the dressed stopped leaving me plenty of flexibility. This time my hair is a golden blonde and just as before I have chosen not to wear any jewelry, not wanting it to get in the way.

Looking around the room I can see I have arrived a little late to the party but thats fine by me, being fashionably late may upset a few people but that just made the fights themselves more fun. It takes me a moment but I eventually spot Sara standing all by herself on one side of the room away from the other fights breaking out, the woman wearing a white dress that contrasts with mine perfectly. "Look at who they let in here, I distinctly remember beating you at the water park Sara...did you not get enough of me then?" I call out to her as I stroll over, grabbing a glass of wine from a table as I do, drinking it and placing it back down on another table.

((On a side note if were talking fighting ability then why are people voting for those who haven't posted at all and saying they hope they post? How about vote for people who have actually shown they can write :P))
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 04:14:28 AM by lyannapelon »

Offline Japan Panther

As I arrive at Palace, i've see Strongantonia out of this and i've promise that i'm going to bringing back a bit of justice in this tournament.
As i am in the main hall I see the other fighters, i'm thinking that is impossible come at the end whitout a plan.
My idea is to make a deal with some of the other, remove with them the weakest and play finally whith us.
I can ask to Lyanna,Just Sara and Lexy if they want that, i think they are the better fighters here, between the others there are only Titdestroyer, Falisha and Kylara that leaving me some preoccupation.
At the end of this i can take one on one Lexy and the winner can go to the final vs Just Sara or Lyanna.

Lyanna i'm ready for you!
Do you accept this?
come on! let's fight!

Offline Lauren

• God Member
{alt}

I was thrilled to earn my place in the final round after defeating Sara in what surprisingly turned out to be a close fight, the hard win proving to be yet again that even if I haven't heard of them before that doesn't mean they can't fight. After the fight Sara and I discussed meeting again for a rematch down the road, something a bit more private where we can go one on one without the chance of anyone else spying on our fight or interfering, but never would I have thought I'd see her the very next round of the tournament. On one hand it was good to see such a strong fighter got to go through to the final round but on the other hand I couldn't help but feel a bit cheated that the woman I defeated to get in was put through as well. But there was nothing I could do to change it even if I had decided I wanted to so I accepted Sara moving on along with me and decided just to beat her again if I saw her.

As I arrive at the location for the final round I can't help but marvel at the incredibly well designed Palace, the ballroom itself easily bigger than the last three of my apartments all put together and certainly more richly decorated as well. More than a few eyes are drawn to me though thanks to the stunning little black dress I picked out for the event, its low cut exposing just the right amount of cleavage to be tantalizing and yet not interfere with my fighting, the same could be said of how high up on my legs the dressed stopped leaving me plenty of flexibility. This time my hair is a golden blonde and just as before I have chosen not to wear any jewelry, not wanting it to get in the way.

Looking around the room I can see I have arrived a little late to the party but thats fine by me, being fashionably late may upset a few people but that just made the fights themselves more fun. It takes me a moment but I eventually spot Sara standing all by herself on one side of the room away from the other fights breaking out, the woman wearing a white dress that contrasts with mine perfectly. "Look at who they let in here, I distinctly remember beating you at the water park Sara...did you not get enough of me then?" I call out to her as I stroll over, grabbing a glass of wine from a table as I do, drinking it and placing it back down on another table.

((On a side note if were talking fighting ability then why are people voting for those who haven't posted at all and saying they hope they post? How about vote for people who have actually shown they can write :P))

Lyann, if  people  voted for only the ones that posted  you would have already  been eliminated in a previous round.   If you need to  ask for votes  just ask.  Storm can eliminate someone if they don't post what he considers enough  in this round.   (On my own side note why is it when we see certain members enter a poll  we know  a shit storm will  follow.)   
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
Voted for Mickey Lexi Lyann & Japan Panther
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
MMMHHH! Lexi and Marlu are looking for troubles! OK! They will find it! ;)

Suddenly I grab Lexi's hair with both of my hands and I pull hard on it...................so she stumbles a few steps forward and she bumps into Marlu, tits to tits...............as they are both stunned by the sudden impact, I step behind Lexi and put my right arm around her neck in a choking hold................I whisper in her ear "Are you tired? Don't worry! I'll put you to sleep like a child, honey!" :P