News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

CATFIGHT QUEEN of 2015 TOURNAMENT round 4 BATTLE royal free for all royal hall!

• 43 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
standing toe to toe with marlu  pushing at and hand fighting with each other..both  with a  defieant bring it on bitch  smile...then suddenly I stumble forwards
bumping into marlu..I can feel someone wraping her arm around my throat...uugh its that bitch serena....I use my right hand to try and pull her arms away..then throw my left elbow back at her stomach....no serena it will be you that falls asleep honey yt
the prez tramp

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Some nice action added in by the ladies .... At this point think we only have 3 ladies not posting in ..
Lisa, Falisha .. Kylara ... Ladies you all have a nice amount of votes ... Still days left .. YET you need to add in here, before risking disqualification!!

Storm

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
ouccchhhh... bitches!!! hairpulling Serena.... with both hands, and now lexi is free... this is a three way fight... chocking against Lexi the three girls against the table... brawling...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline justSara

Ugh, god... these are so fucking good... I take another drink and sip down my second Lemon Drop of the night. I don't hear quite as much moaning or screaming as in our last venue, but considerably less competitors are present -- the cream of the crop, as it were. I hear some scuffling and drowned out bickering from outside the kitchen/bar area, and I pay no mind. As much I would love crushing them myself, if they'd rather off themselves this early, who am I to interfere? Besides, I've got my sights set on Lyanna if or whenever she arrives; I can deal with picking off whoever's left once I've resolved things with LP.

"Look who they let in here..." I look over my shoulder as I set down my nearly-depleted martini glass on the bar behind me. About time... I turn to see Lyanna in a gorgeous-yet-fight-minded black cocktail dress. I smirk and look her up and down, adrenaline starting to kick in, urging me to tear her hair out and slam her against the counter top between us. I can tell it'd be easy too... her face is already blushed red, possibly from some pre-funk imbibing. Lyanna tries to look cool by hawking a random glass of wine, sipping it, then dropping it off at another table. Oh come on, what does she think she's in, a John Woo movie?

I'm almost ready to leap over the counter and begin pummeling my rival when Panther arrives out of the blue, startling the both of us with her stealthy interruption. "What do uh, you want?" I ask somewhat perplexed. She pitches her idea to create an allegiance in order to get a leg up on the competition. I take one look at Lyanna and she shoots the same stare back at me. A smile crosses both of our faces and a little head nod signals that we're both on the same page as one another... We go in on Panther, her cute little broken English protesting as we restrain her arms, wrapping her up so that we can both slam her hard onto a nearby table!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
ooofph I gasp marlu  lunges into me....i'm caught between her and serena   in  a sandwich.to my surprise marlu goes after serena  gabing  Serena's hair

causing serena to loosen her chokehold on me....I release Serena's armusing my right hand to grab marlu's hai pulling marlu's head back.snaking my left arm to Serena's side slaping at anything trying to hit her hip,thigh  or butt
the prez tramp

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
OOOFFF! I clutch my stomach, as Lexi slams her elbow into it...............then Marlu grabs my hair and pulls me aside, as I am still bent forward.............."I can handle both of you in the same time, bitches!"...............as Marlu is still hairpulling me and Lexi is throwing slaps to my delicious butt, I clench my right fist and I slam it to Marlu's tummy................as I get free from Marlu's hold, I turn back to Lexi and I throw an hard SLAAAAAP to her ample breasts............."Enjoy it, honey!" :P

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
Enjoying the three way catfight going on so voted for these 3 wildcats and Just Sara.  :)
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
ooouuuucchhhh... bitches!!! Lexi and Serena slapping each other with one hand, and me catching with my left hand the Lexi hair and the other hand squeezing the tits of Serena...  sluts!!!
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
serena  slams  a punch into marlu's stomach   causing marlu to double  over......giving me the chance to pull away from serena..we all separate.
I spin around to face serena  just intime to catch her stinging slap to my breast causing it to bounce under  my top...
ohhhh you bitch I hiss..throw a left punch at Serena's  breast then reach for her hair with my right hand

owwww I shriek feeling marlu grab my hair from behind pulling me back..let goo bitch....throwing my right elbow back at marlu yt
the prez tramp

Offline Lauren

• God Member
Congrats to  Japan Panther  for winning the poll.
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
congratulations to  japan panther :).....  and thanks to everyone  that voted for me each round......and to serena,strongantonia and marlu  for  giving 3 fun fights
the prez tramp

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
CONGRATS to your CATFIGHT queen of 2015  JAPAN PANTHER !!!

VERY CLOSE finish at the end of this one GREAT job and THANKS to ALL the ladies being part of this!! As with any title reign..... If Japan Panther unable to keep claws ready, and able to continue through the year.
LEXIBABE ... by right of amount of votes, as well as posting in .. Is next in line, for the tiara and throne!!

SO ... HERE again your winner JAPAN PANTHER ... and next in line LEXIBABE !!!

WITH a very extra thanks to .. JUST SARA, SERENA77, LYANNAPELON, MARLU, and MICKEYFITES .. For taking the time. To help keep moving this along. With all their catty and fun posts, during the event.
TITDESTROYER  ... Very close finish at the end as well, nicely done!

LISAHBLAH91 .. Newer member here.. Definately a feisty and sexy red head, you ladies need to watch out for!

FALISHAFIGHTS, KYLARA .. Ladies you made it all the way to this final round!! Maybe not a win here, Yet out of 32 ladies. You did make the finals!!

HOPE everyone enjoyed this event!!

Storm
NOW to the Queen and her if needed successor ..!

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
Congratz are of course in order to the winner, and I call dibs on a fight for the title. What can I say, I like the tiara :P

strongantonia

Angry I look the tiara crown…..if I was in the final round……I’m quite sure it was mine…….and cry