News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

(Story) Dakota Fanning vs. AnnaSophia Robb

• 5 Replies

Offline peypeypeypey

(Story) Dakota Fanning vs. AnnaSophia Robb
« on: January 24, 2015, 09:03:54 AM »
I wanted to try my hand at this, so I whipped this up. Not sure if it's any good, but here it is:

Both ladies stood, in the middle of the ring, sweat dripping from their already exhausted bodies as they stared each other down. Despite the thunderous roar of the crowd around them, all either of the young starlets could focus on was the heavy breathing of the other fighter in the ring, tuning out the entire world around them and keeping their mind in the fight. The ladies felt like they’d been fighting for hour, and though they would certainly never admit it to the other, both ladies could barely stand, their legs wobbling weakly beneath them.

In truth, the ladies hadn’t had any kind of rivalry until very recently. During an interview, Dakota Fanning, the twenty-three-year-old actress, was asked about her career as a child actress, and how difficult transitioning to being a “real” actress was. Offhandedly in her response, Dakota casually mentioned a list of actresses who she claims failed to make the same conversion to  staring in more mature movies.

“Yeah, it is a difficult transition to make,” She responded, “I mean, you look at actresses like AnnaSophia Robb, and you can just see that some people can’t really develop from child to regular actress.”

At the time, it was a relatively mindless, routine answer, in her mind, but she didn’t really think that much of it. However, AnnaSophia Robb, after hearing this interview, didn’t quite take it so well. The simple comment sparked a rivalry between the two, culminating in the event that they were here for today: a public catfight.

As soon as the fight had started, the two ladiesthrew their bikini-clad bodies at each other. AnnaSophia was shorter, and a tad weaker, but also marginally faster than her opponent, which allowed her to stay just a bit ahead of Dakota’s strikes. However, the slightly taller Dakota used her superior range and strength to her advantage, keeping AnnaSophia far enough away that she couldn’t get it close to fully utilize her strength. For the first several minutes of the fight, the two ladies continued this back and forth, each trying to leverage their advantages against the other’s, while neither was willing to fully rush in and risk exposing a weakness, therefore putting them at a standstill.

However, despite their apparent evenly-matched skills, the fight could only remain like this for so long. While the two ladies stood in the ring, accompanied only by the sounds of their heavy breathing, AnnaSophia suddenly cocked her arm back, curled her fingers into a fist, and threw all of her weight behind it. AnnaSophia’s punch was incredibly fast, giving Dakota just barely enough time to duck under the vicious fist. However, Dakota was so preoccupied with avoiding the punch that she didn’t even notice AnnaSophia’s knee come barreling towards her face until it was only a few inches from her own head.

With a thunderous smack, AnnaSophia’s knee smashed directly into Dakota’s nose, sending her sprawling backwards onto the mat, making a powerful thud when her head slammed against the ground. Dakota’s head was rattled from the initial blow from AnnaSophia, but the contact with the ground practically knocked her out, leaving her with just the remnants of her consciousness clinging to her as she laid on the mat, gasping desperately for air, her chest contracting and flattening as she did. Dakota could do nothing but remain on the floor, trying to take a second to catch her breath and rest, when suddenly, AnnaSophia Robb walked into her line of vision, a wicked grin on her face.

“How’s this for a developed actress?” AnnaSophia said as she moved her disproportionately-sized rump over the face of her downed foe, who could only muster a miserable whimper as she looked at her inevitable fate. AnnaSophia pressed her massive ass down on top of Dakota’s sweet, innocent face, smothering her and cutting off her breath. Dakota’s hands immediately flew up to AnnaSophia’s rump, pushing up to try to remove the woman from on top of her, to no avail. She kicked out her legs viciously, letting out a muffled scream underneath her opponents backside, but nothing she tried even made her opponent budge, and she was quickly running out of air. Within ten seconds, her furious kicks had weakened, becoming nothing more than small twitches of her legs, uselessly trying to react when she already knew she had neem defeated. After a few more seconds, Dakota stopped moving all together, and AnnaSophia jumped to her feet, screaming loudly to proclaim her victory. For the first time since the start of the fight, AnnaSophia could truly register the screams of the audience, and the feeling of basking in the cheers was glorious. It had been a long, hard fight, but it was well worth the effort, and now she had proven which of them still needed to “develop...”

Offline Marvelcatfights

Re: (Story) Dakota Fanning vs. AnnaSophia Robb
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 02:54:14 PM »
You picked an interesting pair of young actresses for your story.  These blondes are only about three months apart in age.  AnnaSophia turned 21 in December and Dakota becomes 21 in late February.  Another thing they have in common is that they are both dating older men.  When matched against each other in internet polling contests, it seems AnnaSophia always wins and usually by a wide margin.  Hence, it is probably appropriate that AnnaSophia defeats Dakota in your story.  Congrats on your excellent writing.  Hopefully we can see more stories for each of these two young actresses, pitted against other actresses in their age category.

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 10:58:40 PM »
First of all, if this is your first story, kudos to you!   Personally, I think you did a spectacular job and I really enjoyed this battle.    Dakota Fanning and AnnaSophia Robb are both intriguing choices and I'd be interested in seeing more of these two in the future.   Both of them are young, rising stars in Hollywood and have been for some time, so taking each other on seems like a natural fit, against each other and other actresses their age.    You are definitely a talented writer and that is something to always help encourage.   If you ever need any feedback, discussion or have any questions, let me know.   Can't wait to see what you come up with next and thanks again for sharing this with us!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2015, 09:54:23 PM »
Having introduced Dakota to this board a few weeks ago, I'm going to claim full credit for influencing you in using her here, because your work is fantastic.  :D

I am genuinely eager to read more of your work soon.

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2015, 10:43:48 PM »
Nice story. Keep up the good work. Hope to see more work from you in the future and the use of underused celebrities like Robb and Fanning.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt