News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Cher Lloyd vs Selena Gomez: Rivalry Ending In Hair Pull And Face Slap Fight

• 8 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Selena Gomez (22) and Cher Lloyd (21) have got themselves into a serious quarrel which in the end can only be resolved through a hands on confrontation on a wrestling mat...

It all started with a bitchy spat between the two young ladies about who is the better singer, and when the heated dispute deteriorated down to a level on which they ridiculed each other's attributes of physical appearance Selena shouted angrily at Cher, 'Damn you ugly bitch, you're only really jealous because you wish you had hair like me!'

'Hair like you?? Why would I envy you your few greasy strands??' retorted Cher, 'My hair is ten times better than yours!'

The girls came to the conclusion that they will have a hair pulling and face slapping fight, and soon they meet in a gym, each surrounded by her gaggle of cheering girl friends, to fight it out in front of their audience...

Cher Lloyd singing live, in a sexy leather dress...but is she better than Selena Gomez?...
http://youtu.be/JCF0RLAuApg

Selena Gomez singing live, in tantalising gold outfit...is she the girl to prove she's better than Cher Lloyd?...
http://youtu.be/yOTuIC4tG5M

{alt}

{alt}

Cher Lloyd: 21 years, 5'2", 49kg, cup B

Selena Gomez: 22 years, 5'5", 54kg, cup B

« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 07:00:43 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Selena Gomez (above):'Fuck that little skinny bitch! I'll rip her in halves, and slap her tiny brain out of her skull! Just watch me, I can't wait to finish that ugly goat!'

Cher Lloyd (below): 'Who does that pathetic Disney whore think she is? - Mark my words: she'll be crawling at my feet, begging me to show a little bit of mercy...and I'll kick her in the teeth, I'll destroy that blob of baby fat!'
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 07:10:16 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
Honestly, I think this one would be a close one between the two, but in the end, I went with Selena.   I think she might just have a little edge and that would give her the advantage in a tight battle.     I would like to say I don't think a "sex slave" option is viable for either of those and my preference would be not to see it included in the future, for what it's worth.   Honestly, all of the women included in these polls are proud, independent women and should not be reduced to simply some sex object for any reason.    Humiliation is expected for these match-ups but just stating my opinion here!      Great poll and great match-up, however!  :)  Keep coming up with fun match-ups like these!

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Honestly, I think this one would be a close one between the two, but in the end, I went with Selena.   I think she might just have a little edge and that would give her the advantage in a tight battle.     I would like to say I don't think a "sex slave" option is viable for either of those and my preference would be not to see it included in the future, for what it's worth.   Honestly, all of the women included in these polls are proud, independent women and should not be reduced to simply some sex object for any reason.    Humiliation is expected for these match-ups but just stating my opinion here!      Great poll and great match-up, however!  :)  Keep coming up with fun match-ups like these!
It was just a momentary freak idea I wanted to try out this once; those two having any kind of sex with each other at all sure is as 'realistic' as the thought of them beating each other up. Sometimes the results of fight polls can be odd, too, for example when people vote for a woman being better at fighting depending on a TV character she played,  not on the actual person (for example, see sixty year old Katey Sagal) - it's all just fantasy. Thanks for your great feedbacks! - I love making up little stories, inventing a reason why two opponents should fight, even if it's a hair raisingly ridiculous one I prefer it to just putting two names there with nothing about it, haha!

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
I agree with Lookout (who said - and I only am quoting partially):
"I don't think a "sex slave" option is viable for either of those..." and also "...the women included in these polls... should not be reduced to simply some sex object..."

It is indeed be a sad day for EVERYONE when beautiful women are looked upon as "objects" whom men only think of as "slave" or "sex object".

Oh wait....

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
"I don't think a "sex slave" option is viable for either of those..." and also "...the women included in these polls... should not be reduced to simply some sex object..."

It is indeed be a sad day for EVERYONE when beautiful women are looked upon as "objects" whom men only think of as "slave" or "sex object".

Oh wait....
It makes me very happy to see that this site is finally developing a much needed tendency to conform to standards of political correctness - after all, that's what cat-, boob-, and sexfights are all about.  
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 04:21:09 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline de Trixah

• God Member

Oh wait....
It makes me very happy to see that this site is finally developing a much needed tendency to conform to standards of political correctness - after all, that's what cat-, boob-, and sexfights are all about. 

;D ;D :D ;D ;D ??? ::) :D ;D ;D ;)

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member

Oh wait....

In this forum, there should be no political correctness, because of its subject. Most people tired of political correctness. At least here we want to be free from it.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Selena wins the catfight. She rips Cher's hair off her head and slaps her so brutally that Cher ends in tears of humiliation and panic.
I would love to see Cher so ill-treat that she begs Selena on her knees to let her be her sex slave. Then Selena takes her prize.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 07:43:13 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.