News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sarah Walker's devastating defeat the finalel

• 1 Replies

Offline twins10

Sarah Walker's devastating defeat the finalel
« on: January 27, 2015, 08:24:49 PM »
As Jannelle Kocas walked into her bosses headquarters with a unconscious Sarah Walker slumped over her shoulder she smiled at her female boss, feared superspy Gina Britton, and told her she a big surprise for her.
Britton lifted the head of Kocas captive by the hair and laughed when she saw it was Sarah Walker . Kocas flung the still unconscious Walker on a table . Britton asked Kocas if was still alive and Kocas replied yes but she proud to know that Kocas had to apply nerve hold knockout that Britton taught her protege when Walker started to kick open the hood of the door. Britton pressed her index fingers against the temples of Walker slowly reviving her . Extremely groggy Walker tried to focus on the strong stout women holding her up.
Finally regaining consciousness Walker recognized the woman to be  Britton. Walker said " I thought I had put you away for life 5 years ago ? " Britton replied " you did but only for three years of my life see I made certain that I get out of there and promised myself to exact revenge against you" Walker eyes showed fear as Britton approached her . " from what I understand my top protege Miss Kovacs could have killed you with her bare hands at least twice but left you lying in a unconscious heap just so I can finish you off " with that Britton drilled Walker with a right cross again putting Walker into dreamland . Telling Kocas to get Walker ready Kocas dragging the sleeping Walker into dark room and undressing her as she laid motionless . Caressing her bruised face Kocas get her a big kiss and changed her into fighting combat fatigues . Picking her up ots Kocas took her back into Britton's gym room where Britton was dressed also in combat fatigues. Once again Walker was revived again by Britton rubbing her temples. Britton then told Walker that would settle their differences in the ring and if Walker won then she would be free to leave. Britton was renowned as possibly the most vicious female fighter spy around trained as a first degre black belt and master of crippling nerve holds. Telling Walker she would her time to recover from the beating Kocas gave her Walker knew she had to win or it would ibe the end of her. Though Walker held a 2 inch height advantage Britton was incredible strong . As Walker nervously circled around Britton just held her hands to her hips and laughed at the frightened Walker . As Walker charged at Britton with a roundhouse kick attempt Britton grabbed her leg spun Walker around and landed a hard karate chop to the back of Walker's head . Walker immediately went limp as Britton just held her up by her hair.Turning to Kocas she said " that was just too easy " and told Kocas to revive Walker by any means she wanted. Picking up Walker limp thin frame Kocas gently caress her face again and again lifted her head and gave her a huge kiss on her mouth and then threw water into her face . Walker's groggy blue eyes began to open and Kocas put a cigarette into Walker's mouth and lit it . She told Walker to smoke it slowly as this probably be her last one. Walker slowly smoked the cigarette as she gazed around the room looking for any means of escape. Britton then told her time was up and told her to get ready to fight again . As Walker was able to a hard right that actually staggered Britton Kocas came up from behind Walker and hit her with a two handed chop that left Walker basically out on her feet . Britton then grabbed Walker and aplied a nerve hold to Walker's throat that left Walker's eyes rolling in her head and Britton telling her " I am going to enjoy watching the life go out of your eyes Walker" . With that Britton then lifted the dead to world Walker over her head two handed and walked over to 2nd floor window and violently threw Walker threw the window where she landed on top of Kocas car eyes open but apparently lifeless. Britton told Kocas " I will have buy you another car"
But when they looked out the window Walker's seemingly lifeless body was gone......
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 08:28:55 PM by twins10 »

Offline krispin

• God Member
Re: Sarah Walker's devastating defeat the finalel
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 05:52:10 PM »
I like it. A good thin girl easy dominated.
Walker knows from the start she is far the weaker and is intimidated and frightened.
Please: go on with something similar. What about a Charlie's Angels story?
I mean old Angels: Cheryl Ladd (it was fantastic when she was beaten by a far larger phisiotherapist), Kate Jackson and Jacylin Smith.