News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jobber Jam: Preview and looking for ideas

• 13 Replies

Offline KarsaOrlong

• God Member
Jobber Jam: Preview and looking for ideas
« on: January 29, 2015, 12:18:39 AM »
It's been a bit since I posted a story on the site and am working on a few matches and decided to make it a Pay Per View type setting with a Jobber Theme.  I am looking for input as to ideas for various matches and what I could do as a gimmick or consequence in the matches

Thoughts so far: since it's a Pay Per View setting I thought more hardcore/extreme matches would be in order:

- Oil wrestling match that must go on for a certain time length, no pitfalls or submission
- Submission Match - 5 submissions needed to end the match
- Paddle on a pole tag match - loser's end up getting their asses paddled
- 1st to orgasm - a wrestling match with a table or booth with straps set up next to it where the girl who orgasms first loses
- First Blood Match - no pin falls, submissions, the match goes until one girl is bleeding
- Lingerie strip match - the match goes until one girl is striped naked

Some of the girls I plan on featuring as the Jobbers

Stephanie {alt}
Vivica {alt}
Jen {alt}
Khloe {alt}
April {alt}
Geneva {alt}

I am looking for ideas as to what girls you would like to see in what matches, and any other type of cool or unique matches I could write about!

Karsa Orlong

Offline NIU11

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Jobber Jam: Preview and looking for ideas
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 02:22:41 AM »
My vote - Have the Tag match take place in a ring with boots.

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 12:47:38 PM »
I would love to see Jen in a strap match in which she is tied to her opponent and has no where to run to. Her opponent can whip her and put her in all type of delicious torture holds.

Offline ballz_billy

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 08:58:44 PM »
Would love to see a barb wire match or a match where one of the girls gets there head shaved!

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2015, 09:10:40 AM »
If there is one I right now that I always wanted to try , a tag match where the jobberific good girls are known as the " Selfie Queens " 2 cute coeds who think they are in for a night of fun . They come out of course taking selfies of themselves in their sexy ring attire & then have 2 bigger , stronger , & way more experienced dyke heels come out & ANNIHALTE them , eventually grabbing the cell phones owned by the selfie queens & the heels have fun snapping selfies of themselves hovered over the demolished bodies of the selfie babes , even go as far as doing some video of having sex with them & videoing the entire end as the ref makes the pin count on boh babes & lastly , the heels do some selfies , gain with the selfie girl's phone of them lying defeated . Also , for the record , bloodshed is not for me as goes gimmick matches, but i'm sure others like all other ideas , just please , do 1 match a " Race to 10 Pins match "
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 09:17:42 AM by LoveSexyJobbers »
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: Jobber Jam: looking for ideas (sexfights)
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2015, 07:45:51 PM »
1st to orgasm - a wrestling match with a table or booth with straps set up next to it where the girl who orgasms first loses. THAT'S A GOOD IDEA....here's a few more variations on that theme:
1) combine with a "four corners" theme - the winner must make opponent orgasm in ALL four corners.
2) for tag teams, must make BOTH members climax.
3) a "fatal four way" same "first to" stipulation but with multiple opportunities for double/triple teaming.
4) a "lumberjack" match - girls outside the ring may "work" whoever leaves the ring for (x  seconds/minutes) before throwing her back in. (probably not an easy one to write)
5) combine orgasm w/"slave match" - loser or her "partner" - or both - "slave" to the winner(s) for (x days) after...or suffer some other humiliation (hair cut, etc)

Paddle on a pole is good also. Again, some ideas on variations:
1) Dildo on a pole (turns wrestling into a sexfight)
2) Key on a pole (unlocks the holders "partner" from (cage, handcuffs, whatever) to help her win the match. Same key can release both partners, so just getting it is only half the battle, they have to use it...and even after it's used, the other girl could -theoretically- get it to release HER partner to even things up). I can see your jobbers still losing the match in this scenario!
3) Handcuffs, slave collar, leg irons, ball gag (endless number of things can get dangled)
4) Light bulb on a pole. Retrieve it, screw it in and turn on the light. (How many jobbers does it take to screw in a light bulb?)

A "Marco Polo" match? Both fighters blindfolded; have to shout "Marco"; other must reply "Polo" so they can find one another. (Or have accomplices at ringside screaming directions to them?) Naturally, the jobbers "friends" might get taken out, or they may not even have any friends in this kind of match).

Submission/Pins strip match. Each time someone submits/is pinned, lose one article. (start in 2 piece, a thong, two socks, two shoes)...or make shoes one item, socks a second to speed things up. Can handicap it so the jobbers have more articles to lose?

Oil or mud wrestling. Can have them fight in a swimming pool or hot tub (knee deep). How many jobbers can drown in 2 feet of water?

Offline KarsaOrlong

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2015, 08:27:44 PM »
Love the ideas and thanks for the feedback so far.  I probably won't do a barb wire match as I am not a fan if blood so that being said the first blood match won't have much blood at all and it won't be until the very end of the match.  Ginny  your ideas are awesome!   I will defiantly incorporate some of them. LSJ I will try do a pins match up although I may lean towards submission instead of pinfalls...or maybe every pinfalls they lose some clothing

Thanks for the great ideas so far!

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2015, 05:15:11 AM »
One theme I like alot is a punching booth theme. This is when the jobber gets strapped into a "punching booth" in which she is tied in the shape of an x and is held tight in electronic cuffing system once the jobber's back hits the board. She is then in an x shape against the wall at the mercy of jealous female fans who then get to work the bimbo over for a minute. A line is formed of angry female fans who want to get their hits in. The girls then pinch, punch, twist, maul, and basically inflict harm on the sexy delicious jobber's beautiful body.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2015, 07:51:06 AM »
Also , by the way , I also did a story on this site called " Jobber Jam " which is lost in lethargy now , now that it is probably now on a page in the low to mid 100s by now , maybe further , but if you do a search for Jobber Jam , perhaps their might be an idea or 2 you can use & possibly 1 of the babes I used will be jobbing again in your story , I know it might take a while to do your story , but take your time , it is not easy doing a multi card event like you are planning .

For those who like my stories , I am sorry I don't write as much as I used to , but I have all my dumb facebook games that keep me busy , but the last few stories I did were Cosplay themed matches & I did enjoy doing them & like Karsa , I also plan on doing a whole event featuring everyone's cosplay damsels in distress , at a fun made up event known as VillianFest , a Cosplay event where the heels of fiction are shown some love for a change & like a lot of other Cosplay conventions that have pro wrestling matches scheduled as daily events , same will be true here , except it is Villianfest , the good doers of the world should not expect to fare too well if you know what I mean  ::) ::) ::) :P :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D

Offline KarsaOrlong

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2015, 01:56:33 PM »
Thanks LSJ  I will try to find the story for more ideas.

So far what I have outlined without giving away to much or saying what girl will be in what match

5 submission match where the loser is the winners slave for the night

15 minute no submission or pinfalls oil wrestling match

1st blood match

Strap match (thinking of a consequence)

1st to organ match with a table with restraints

Tag team paddle on a pole

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2015, 05:15:41 AM »
coffin/stretcher match, won't end until one is locked in or strapped into one of them. possibly replace it with a Survivor style pen of bugs or snakes or the like
shaved head matches fun, when they do happen to women
shocker corner match. girls have an electric collar or piercing or the like. each girl has, say, 2 or 3 shocks worth in them, activated by their respective corners buttons, or a device given to each girl
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2015, 01:39:54 PM »
A lumberjack match are always fun. Have one jobber wrestling with four more outside the ring and one dominate wrestler with her four friends outside. So many different possibilities of torture.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: Jobber Jam. ETHNIC DIVERSITY???
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2015, 04:40:55 PM »
I'm sure you've considered it for the "villains" but (just a suggestion) maybe you could broaden the scope (diversity wise) for your jobbers. You posted pictures of FOUR BLONDES (no problem there, blond hair practically screams "jobber" - to most authors, that is!) and ONE BRUNETTE (Jen)?

Add a Black girl or two (someone in Jada Pinkett Smith or Nicki Minaj's size range, (5'0" - 5'3"). As a tag tm they'd be called "The Tokens" (after their favorite singing group?)

And/or an Asian (almost anyone - or two in case you want a tag team - from the billions available!)

And, of course, a redhead (hopefully two).

You could also consider using a mother/daughter duo (as jobbers). Perhaps one of the above?

In addition to (or as part of) the above women, I'd personally hope to see an "older" woman - mid-late 40's?. Someone who (maybe?) had been a good wrestler in her day, but now she's just hanging on. (maybe she's mentoring her daughter (see mom-daughter above).

NOTE: Well, you see what happens when you ask for ideas....and give people time to think about it? (That'll teach ya!)

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Re: Jobber Jam. ETHNIC DIVERSITY???
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2015, 08:58:02 PM »
I'm sure you've considered it for the "villains" but (just a suggestion) maybe you could broaden the scope (diversity wise) for your jobbers. You posted pictures of FOUR BLONDES (no problem there, blond hair practically screams "jobber" - to most authors, that is!) and ONE BRUNETTE (Jen)?

Add a Black girl or two (someone in Jada Pinkett Smith or Nicki Minaj's size range, (5'0" - 5'3"). As a tag tm they'd be called "The Tokens" (after their favorite singing group?)

And/or an Asian (almost anyone - or two in case you want a tag team - from the billions available!)

And, of course, a redhead (hopefully two).

You could also consider using a mother/daughter duo (as jobbers). Perhaps one of the above?

In addition to (or as part of) the above women, I'd personally hope to see an "older" woman - mid-late 40's?. Someone who (maybe?) had been a good wrestler in her day, but now she's just hanging on. (maybe she's mentoring her daughter (see mom-daughter above).

NOTE: Well, you see what happens when you ask for ideas....and give people time to think about it? (That'll teach ya!)
I like your ideas , even for future stuff , I wouldn't mind doing the mother / daughter tag team as well as the now veteran , jobbing for the fun & love of the sport