News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Raz catalogue update

• 4 Replies

Offline Raz

Raz catalogue update
« on: January 29, 2015, 08:06:03 PM »
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 08:09:31 PM by Raz »

Offline maebus

• God Member
Re: Raz catalogue update
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 07:09:50 AM »
wouldn't mind checking out some of your art.  Any chance you will make an actual website for me to view these and then buy some? I don't understand how your payment works.  I have to email to buy?  Not trying to offend but its 2015 im pretty sure google can even show you how to make a website.  Also how does pricing of the art work? i don't know what a c with lines are.

Offline cager

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 09:22:04 AM »
maebus, the c with lines is the Symbol for Euros. hope that Helps. Dan

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 09:00:06 PM »
wouldn't mind checking out some of your art.  Any chance you will make an actual website for me to view these and then buy some? I don't understand how your payment works.  I have to email to buy?  Not trying to offend but its 2015 im pretty sure google can even show you how to make a website.  Also how does pricing of the art work? i don't know what a c with lines are.

You can pay via Paypal crditing the amount of money on his account, identified by his email address. Very simple. Evidently you never used Paypal as you didn't know Euros. Where are you from?

Offline maebus

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 02:18:08 AM »
im from NJ usa, no actually have never come across that.  Never had to buy anything from eu and im to middle class to ever travel there. Never had to use paypal. Always nice to learn something new though!