News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

4th annual Valentines lingerie catfight sign up !!

• 12 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
4th annual Valentines lingerie catfight sign up !!
« on: January 31, 2015, 04:32:44 PM »
LADIES .....

It is that time of year again .. The HEARTBREAK HOTEL  now taking room reservations!!

This will be a NHB lingerie wearing catfight battle royal !!  One lady will win, the rest will have their catfighting hearts broken, losing the fight.

Which lady will win, and steal our hearts. Fighting, and clawing her way to victory, in sexy lingerie? Ladies if you think it will be you, SIGN UP HERE!!

Single event ... That will begin next saturday .. so can be running in time for valentines!!

JOIN/ SIGN up here ... OH and LADIES .. when you sign up ... If you post your photo of you in your fave lingerie. I will try and use it, for the poll itself!!

Storm

Offline Mickeyfites

• Lets do this bitch!!
Re: 4th annual Valentines lingerie catfight sign up !!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 06:59:49 PM »
Sign me up
Husband got me started into this a few years back. have had some IRL fights but cyber sure hurts less. Like NHB stakes matches in cyber, rules cat irl. 32 eredhead 5'7 145 38-26-38

Offline Mickeyfites

• Lets do this bitch!!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 07:09:45 PM »
A few to choose from
Husband got me started into this a few years back. have had some IRL fights but cyber sure hurts less. Like NHB stakes matches in cyber, rules cat irl. 32 eredhead 5'7 145 38-26-38

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2015, 06:25:28 AM »
Mmmmmmmmmmm Open some of that champagne .. The first lady has signed up!!

MICKEYFITES ... Mmmmm showing she looks great. Different colors, as well as styles of lingerie. MICKEY is ENTERED!!

Ladies .. think you look as sexy in your lingerie?  Think you can catfight in lingerie as well as Mickey?  Then enter, sign up here!!

We have the rooms at the hotel ready ... chocolates and champagne for the ladies. So make your reservation now!!

Storm

Offline carola_fightbitch

• The Nightmare
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2015, 07:35:08 AM »
This is not really my fave lingerie, but I will fight, kick some asses and rip other lingeries … so sign me up, please!  ;D

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2015, 02:10:39 PM »
I'm in too

Offline Smiling_Panther

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2015, 02:23:30 PM »
I'm in

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2015, 01:47:00 AM »
The front desk informs me, we have more room reservations just made.

CAROLA_FIGHTBITCH ... Confident, she will be stripping other ladies lingerie. Ready to fight, wearing her own. CAROLA is Entered!!

TINAWILLKICKYERASS ... Swimsuits at the beach or lingerie in the hotel. This lady always ready to kick some ass. TINA is Entered!!

SMILING_PANTHER ... Prepare for a panther to be stalking the halls in lingerie. Smiling as she claws at other ladies lingerie. SMILING PANTHER is Entered!!

APPLELAO ... Ready to tear off ladies lingerie. Maybe even her own, as she fights to win here. Not shy about fighting wearing less lingerie. APPLELAO is Entered!!

MISS RABBIT ... Enjoying seeing this lady bouncing back into action. Ready to put her lingerie clad curves into the fight. MISS RABBIT is Entered!!

FRANCAMUSCLES ... Always nice seeing a lady newer to catfights. Show she is not intimidated, and willing to go into a catfight. Even if it is only in lingerie. FRANCA is Entered!!

Still more rooms available ladies !! Sign up, enter here.

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2015, 07:33:43 AM »
Hoping the mods will not object this time ...

Just wanting to let the ladies know .. Even though going through some family crisis right now. This STILL planned to get started this weekend.

Just wanted to let the ladies signed up, and any thinking of joining in to know.

Storm

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2015, 02:44:58 PM »
I'm in!

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2015, 05:34:19 PM »
Hoping the mods will not object this time ...

Just wanting to let the ladies know .. Even though going through some family crisis right now. This STILL planned to get started this weekend.

Just wanted to let the ladies signed up, and any thinking of joining in to know.

Storm

Storm,  everyone knows and feels for you concerning your rl issues.  Take your time, do what you need to do for your family.  The poll can start when you want.  Good luck to everyone who enters and please  be patient with Storm,  if anyone doesn't know  he is going through some real  tough  issues.   
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2015, 05:44:38 AM »
Still one more lady willing to brave the lingerie challenge.

WICKED ... Checking the previous entrants. She is still looking to join in, catfighting in lingerie. WICKED is Entered!!

Last few days to sign up here!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2015, 07:31:15 PM »
Almost time to get things going ...

JENNAISAWESOME ... Admit it you know you want to see her catfighting in lingerie. Sound like it would be awesome. JENNA is Entered!!

ANNE FOX ...  Swimming a few last laps in the pool. This lady ready to slip into her lingerie, and trade claws with the other guests. ANNE is Entered!!

Ladies ...  This will get started just a little bit later today ..SO YOU can still join. I will check for late entries first when back. THEN on to setting up the pole itself..

So final chance to sign up/ enter now.

Storm

OK sign ups closed .. starting the poll next!!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 10:22:49 PM by stormbolt7 »