News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

About bodies in art

• 3 Replies

Offline krispin

• God Member
About bodies in art
« on: February 10, 2015, 09:42:57 AM »
There is a thing I don't understand.
Each artist draws women with different faces, different hair, but the bodies are always identical.
Same size of body, arms and legs; identical breasts and backsides...
In reality every woman is different. Fatter, thinner, higher, lower, more or less muscular ...
I'm only into contrasting bodies. I like larger vs thinner, bigger breasted vs smaller, stronger vs weaker...
That's why I'm never satisfied, even when the artist is very very good.
I'm always looking for fights in which we have contrasting bodies, but I never find that.

Offline flyinfur

• God Member
  • bb
Re: About bodies in art
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 10:04:45 PM »
Most artists use "out of the box" characters and "out of the box" poses. That's why they all look the same.

I go to great pains to morph all of my characters to make them look as realistic as possible. I also pose freehanded, meaning in most pics I pose every limb and joint including toes individually.
For in me there have always been two fools, among others, one asking nothing better than to stay where he is and the other imagining that life might be slightly less horrible a little further on.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 08:43:08 PM »
Where can I find your work?

Offline flyinfur

• God Member
  • bb
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 05:12:35 AM »
I have some threads in this forum you should be able to find.

Also have started working with catfight-connection.com who will be offering a lot of my things. One or two picture sets are available there now. More to come.
For in me there have always been two fools, among others, one asking nothing better than to stay where he is and the other imagining that life might be slightly less horrible a little further on.