News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

When teachers settle disagreements

• 13 Replies

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
« on: February 15, 2015, 06:56:41 PM »

hello folks, this is only my second story here...it's quite long and i know some of you won't like such long stories.  But long buildups is what i like most and i know for a fact that women don't fight generally in real life unless really pushed...i hope at least some of you will have the patience to read through.  Do give your feedback.  Thanks
Tigresse

“Quick darling, it’s almost 7 o’clock! You’ll be late!”  Still upstairs applying a last touch of lipstick, Ornella winced on hearing her husband’s voice booming from downstairs.  She looked at herself in the mirror and liked what she saw.  She looked gorgeous in her nice sleeveless red dress, light makeup and black shoes.  She took her makeup kit and ran downstairs, where she was greeted with a quick hug by her husband Patrick.  She grabbed her bag, hugged and kissed her two children, took her car keys and made her way to the front door.  Before getting in her car, she stole a kiss on the lips with her husband.  “Have a nice day babes.  Good luck in your new assignment.”  Ornella smiled and replied: “thanks love…I hope I get some luck indeed”.

Ornella worked as English teacher in a private school in the north of the tropical island where she lived.  That day was her first as the head of the English Language Department and she was feeling quite tense about it.  First, it was the way she got the assignment.  The previous incumbent in the post was a kind but strict 55 year-old veteran teacher who had everybody’s respect.  Unfortunately, he had to stop working on medical grounds and Ornella was the next most qualified teacher, having completed her master degree a few years back.  At 34 and with 10 years as a teacher, she felt she had not been given enough preparation prior to taking her post.  Quiet and rather unassuming, she was well liked by both her colleagues and her students.  And this was the source of her fear.  She always felt she lack the necessary toughness and thought she was too soft centered for this post.  Deep inside though, she was determined to succeed.  After 30 minutes drive, she arrived.  Getting out of the car and standing on her 1m58 cm frame (5ft2) and 58 kg (approx 125 lbs), she was immediately greeted by students and her best friend Rhonda, a French teacher.  Like most inhabitants of tropical islands, she was quite sunburnt and had a chocolate coloured skin and shoulder length black hair.

The English department consisted of 12 teachers, mostly ladies ranging from 50+ years old to 26.  The department was known in the school as quite close knit and teachers helping each other in times of need.  But Ornella knew it was down to her predecessor’s capacity to manage and lead, and there were some internal hidden rivalries.  Some younger ladies were always out to show that they were more efficient than others.  The older ladies were closer to the management and they were more difficult to keep under control.  Her closest friend in the department was Shauna, a hard working and rather amusing character.  At around noon, the deputy rector, a 57 yr old stern and strict lady whom Ornella hated, called a meeting of the English department.  Ornella made sure she arrived first, and unsurprisingly, she was followed by 29 yr old Kendra.

Kendra was a recently married woman who joined the school 4 years after Ornella and she was her antithesis.  Where Ornella was quiet and loathed to be in the limelight, Kendra yearned for it.  She was a hard working girl who completed her master degree before Ornella and always wanted to project herself as the most competent and capable teacher in the department.  She was not all bad nevertheless and did her share of shores during exam periods.  She and Ornella were never the closest of friends, but they shared a cordial and professional relationship.  Kendra was taller than Ornella at 1m62cm (5 ft4) but was lighter, weighing 52 kg (110 lbs). 

“Good morning Mrs Fisher.  Hi Ornella” Kendra smiled cheerfully at Mrs Fisher, the deputy rector.  “Hi” Ornella answered rather absentmindedly.  She was tense because she felt Mrs Fisher thought she was not up to the task of being the head of department.   

The meeting went ok, except for the fact that Kendra, as usual, did a lot of the talking.  Normally, Ornella does not mind that.  But today she was not happy about it because she wanted to show some leadership and felt she was being overshadowed.  At the end of the meeting, Kendra showed some printouts of a new format of the weekly report all teachers have to submit.  Ornella started to feel irritated.  It was HER job, not Kendra’s.  She wanted to burst it out but failed to find the guts to do so.  She felt she did not have much better to propose anyway and she just took the printouts and said she will look at it with Mrs. Fisher.  The meeting ended with Ornella in foul mood.

Kendra walked away feeling rather happy with herself.  With the former head gone, she felt she could do what she wanted now.  She was in Mrs. Fisher’s good books and was not the least bothered by Ornella.  “She will not control me…I don’t think she has what it takes to do so,”  she thought. 

While walking in front of classrooms, Ornella and Kendra crossed paths.  Ornella immediately said: “You could at least tell me you had already brought those printouts Kendra”.   Trying to put a sheepish face, Kendra replied:”well we did not get the time to talk before the meeting.  I just meant to help you out because I know your workload has increased now.”  For a few seconds, the two women looked at each other intensely in the eyes, each trying to read out the other.  “Well ok,” said Ornella “but try to tell me anything beforehand next time”.  Kendra smiled and they both moved.

Each night after putting the kids to bed, Ornella and Patrick take time to talk about their respective days.  Ornella had mixed feelings about hers.  The day had passed ok, maybe better than she expected, but the incident with Kendra darkened the picture.  “I don’t think I’ll get problems with anyone, they all respect me, but I feel maybe I could get problems with Kendra. I can feel a bit of competitiveness from her.  I saw it in her eyes.”  “Don’t worry babes I’m sure you’ll find the strength to deal with her in the right way.”  Ornella sighed, “I hope so.  In fact, I’m determined to succeed”.  The night continued as usual with an intense bout of sex. 

Teachers Day was usually a day of celebration for all teachers in the tropical island.  It was more so for Ornella and approximately 30 colleagues of hers who decided to spend the day at the beach.  With spouses at work and kids at school, most decided to go alone, seeing it as an opportunity to spend a great day between friends. 

One month had passed since Ornella was the head of department and she felt that she had been growing slowly into the job.  She was far more confident and conducted her meetings with more assurance.  And she was helped by a few fellow English teachers, including Shauna.  But Kendra was still a problem, a bigger one even.  Ornella felt she didn’t lose any opportunity to belittle her and earn plaudits for everything.  Privately, Kendra had confided to one of her friends that she now felt that Ornella will be tougher to break than she had initially thought.  “I saw some determination in her eyes.  I see it every time our eyes meet.”  There were times when Ornella told herself that she was being paranoid about Kendra and that the latter was not trying to usurp her place but was simply trying to look good.  But at other times, Kendra was found doing tasks reserved for the Head.  They had a few strong words a couple of times, but Kendra had Mrs Fisher on her side and managed to get away every time. 

The group of 30, made up of both male and female staff, all reached the beach in happy mood.  The entire English department had turned up.  All of them had brought home made meals to be shared among one another, as they normally did every time they go on picnics.  Kendra and Ornella consciously tried to avoid each other, stealing a few looks from time to time.  Every time Ornella looked at Kendra in the eyes, something she saw bothered her.  It was clear for a few of their closest friends that some kind of rivalry was budding between the two, and that the last month has seen some tension. 

Kendra tried her best to look good and nice to everyone, but deep inside she was like a boiling volcano.  The past month did not go as expected mainly because Ornella was proving to be much tougher to crack than she thought.  Despite being Ornella’s junior by some years, she had managed to work her way to be closer to the top management of the school.  She was regarded as a good teacher and a good friend to those she was close to.  Ornella had never been one of them.  First of all because Ornella had never gone out of her way to help her in her early days as some did.  And she had regarded Ornella as weak and far too quiet to be a good head of department.   Kendra thought that the appointment of a new head should have been a competitive process rather than simple promotion of the most senior.  Since Ornella became head, things had been changing.  Suddenly, she was starting to talk and trying to lead while earning respect of her peers.  Every time Kendra looks at Ornella in the eyes, she saw determination that seemed previously missing.  The worse for Kendra was that she was having to prepare weekly reports to submit to Ornella.  She had to prepare exam papers which she had been deliberately delaying.

The day went fine.  After lunch, the men took off for drinking sessions and a group of the ladies pulled into their swimming suits.  Ornella sported her blue one-piece and looked stunning.  She was not slimmest or fittest of ladies but her firm 95D breasts and well toned shapely legs made her look great.  Rhonda, Shauna, Kendra and four other of the younger women all changed.  Rhonda and Ornella helped each other to apply sunscreen cream on each other’s bodies.  When Ornella stood up and turned towards the sea she almost bumped into Kendra, also looking very beautiful in a red two-piece bikini.  Kendra was slimmer than Ornella who surprised herself studying her rival’s breast size.  Kendra’s breasts were smaller, around 90D and her upper body torso was slightly smaller than Ornella’s.  Without saying anything, both made their ways into the water, joined by the 6 other women.  Both Ornella and Kendra were good swimmers.  After some 15 minutes in the water, they found themselves swimming close together, almost side by side. 

“Wanna have a race Ornella” Kendra challenged smilingly. 
“Sure, why not!”

Both agreed to swim from their current position to join Shauna who was approximately 75 m away.

The two started.  After 10 m of swimming frantically, Ornella took the lead which she kept for the next 50 m.  The race was all but friendly for both, who saw it as a direct confrontation.  Kendra tried desperately to catch up.  At 15 m from Shauna, Ornella started to tire.  She gathered her energy and tried harder, only to see Kendra catch up just in time.  The race ended a tie but both knew that a further 10 m could have seen a Kendra win.  Panting hard, they stood next to each other, staring.  “Good race Ornella, the finish line saved you”.  “Thank you, Kendra, next time you might try to start better to avoid playing catching up.”  Shauna broke in between them and changed the conversation.

Starting to get bored, the 8 women decided to play a game of water polo.  They broke into two teams of four.  Since there were no sticks, the rules were simple.  Each woman who loses the ball to an opponent concedes a goal.  By a turn of luck, Kendra and Ornella found themselves in opposing teams.  Kendra worked her position to be close to Ornella, who smirked.  She did not want that as she wanted to have a good time playing and laughing.  The game got started.

The ball fell into the water half way between Ornella and Kendra who both went for it.  Reaching about the same time, Kendra used her shoulder to push Ornella slightly.  The latter was stunned and stepped back, allowing Kendra to take the ball.  Seeing Ornella glaring at her, Kendra shrugged her shoulder and said:” It’s only a game dear”.  “I’ll kick her ass next time” thought Ornella.  Both women stayed relatively close to each other.  Kendra’s team had the ball and one of her teammates sent the ball in her direction.  Both moved fast to catch it.  When it reached them, they found themselves face to face nearly bumping into each other. Thinking fast, Ornella used her superior breasts and upper body to push back Kendra and took the ball.  Happy with herself and cheered by some of the colleagues, Ornella looked back at Kendra and smiled.  In her deep interior, she was surprised at herself for using her breasts to push anyone.  A kind of catty feeling was creeping inside her and she started to enjoy the little competition with Kendra. There she was, a married mother of two, sexually satisfied woman who was physically competing with another woman in sea water. 

Kendra was determined to win the next round.  After a few minutes, the ball came back to their direction.  Both grabbed it at the same time and each started pulling in her direction.  Looking at each other directly in the eyes, they started a frantic struggle which lasted approximately 10 seconds during which both used strength and fight to get the better of her opponent.  Again using her slightly superior strength, Ornella emerged victorious and claimed sole ownership of the ball.  “Cool it girls, it’s only a game!” shouted one of the ladies.  Panting and feeling slightly humiliated, Kendra swore to get the next round. It was clear to both of them that this had become a personal battle now.  The next round came quickly enough with the ball landing 10 m from them.  They both went for it, with Kendra reaching just before Ornella .  The latter tried to grab the ball from her hands but Kendra quickly passed to a teammate and Ornella only managed to slap her hand against Kendra’s, sending tremors inside both of them.  Kendra turned towards Ornella and fumed:

“What the hell is your problem Ornella! This is only a bloody game!”. 

Ornella returned her stare and replied: “I could tell you the same thing here.  I was only trying to get the ball, and when I try something I try hard, whether it is a game or work.”  At that point they were both tired, panting but yet neither would back down from the verbal and staring contest. 

“Can we get on with the game now Kendra?”

A voice sounded from behind them.  “You mean the battle Ornella, because you two are not playing but battling”.  They turned to see the remaining 6 colleagues behind them.  “The game’s over girls”.

Rhonda made sure Ornella and Kendra go separate ways.  It was soon time to leave for home.  Ornella volunteered to drop Rhonda home.  On the way, the two friends talked about what happened.

“Listen Orn, don’t take me badly but I think you are losing control of the situation and yourself. Today, you both looked like the 16 yr olds you teach everyday.”

“I couldn’t help it Rhon.  She started the challenge and I didn’t want to back down and look weak.”

“It’s not a question about strong or weak.  You are a teacher, and Kendra’s head of department.”

“So what?” Ornella started to raise her voice. “Head of departments are not supposed to defend themselves?”

“Don’t raise your voice Orn.  I’m your friend and will only tell you what I feel.”

Ornella sighed. “Sorry dear.  Maybe this thing is getting on my nerves.  She does everything she can to make me lose control.  Everyone has submitted their final exam papers except her.  And I have only one week to submit everything to the management.  I really don’t know what to do.”

“It’s simple dear.  Give her till Tuesday and then report to the manager that she’s not submitting her work.”

“Well this will make me look like I cannot manage my department.  And I don’t want Kendra to get into that kind of trouble.”

“And so you allow yourself to get into the trouble yourself huh!”

“You are right…I will talk to her on Monday.”

Ornella reached home tired out and they ordered dinner from their favorite restaurant.  She related what had happened to Patrick. 

“Oh dear…I do wonder how you two would have looked like in a wrestling match or a catfight.”

Ornella let out a lout laugh.  “Keep wondering then you pervert!  Do keep wondering because this will never happen.”  Ornella knew Patrick was a catfight fan and regularly watched catfights on Youtube.  She was cool with it but not for a single second did she ever consider to have one herself. 

On Monday morning, Ornella went to find Kendra.  She pulled her alone in a corner.

“Kendra, I need the exam paper for Wednesday morning.  I really need it.  So please make an effort to do it”.

“You know how busy I am with studies at the moment Ornella.  I know I have to do it but if I don’t manage can’t someone do it?”

“No Kendra, we all had our parts of the job.  You just complete your part and submit it on Wednesday otherwise…”

“Otherwise??”

“Otherwise I’ll be forced to do some unpleasant things which even I won’t like.  This is not a seaside game now.” 

The two women were standing only a few centimeters apart.  Kendra wore a red blouse and black skirt while Ornella wore a classic black dress.  Unflinching in their staring contest, both looking gorgeous and with their hearts starting to pound, both knew that they were in for a collision course.

“Listen Kendra, I’m not asking you for any favour but to do something which is part of your normal job.  I genuinely don’t want to do anything bad but I have to see to it that the work is done as it should.

“Why don’t you say you’ll report me?”

“Yes Kendra I will have to do that.  And I really don’t want that.  So be a good girl and do your job.”

This time Ornella did not let Kendra reply and turned away. 

“She won’t do it the little bitch!”  said to herself Kendra.

After two days and with the paper still not submitted, Ornella went to see Mrs Fisher and the Manager together to file a written report against Mrs Kendra Cassidy, saying she had not fulfilled a written commitment to complete an assignment by the due date.  For the first time since she joined the school, Mrs Fisher patted her on her back and said she had done the right thing. 

One hour later, Kendra was summoned in the Manager’s office.  She got out half an hour later, her red eyes showing that she had been crying and her face beetroot red out of anger and rage.  She was given special permission to leave early that day.

Next Morning, Kendra, sporting a simple sleeveless body blouse and red trousers, went directly to meet Ornella in the staff room.  She handed four neatly stapled papers to her.

“ There is your paper.”

“Thank you Kendra.  Hope it doesn’t contain any mistakes”

“Please Ornella, you are talking about me here!”

“I know.  Thank you”

The last reply was given dryly and they parted.  Ornella checked through the paper and it was indeed flawless.  “Such a drama for such a simple work!” 

After lunchtime, Ornella went to the audiovisual room to check some stuff.  She was wearing a sleeveless brown blouse and white stretch trousers.  She entered but the room attendant was missing so she started to move to the door.  Before she reached there, it opened and Kendra came in.  Not letting Ornella say a word, she tore on her.

“You fucking bitch! How dare you report me? And in writing!”

Trying to keep calm, Ornella replied:

“You gave me no choice.  I am answerable to the management.  I gave you every chance to do it.  I had warned you but you didn’t listen.”

“And why should I listen to you? Who the hell are you?”

“I’m your Head of department!”

“Fuck you!  You became head by luck and never on merit you little bimbo!”

A tinge of crimson crept on Ornella’s face.  She took a step closer towards Kendra.

“Now listen you little worthless tramp.  I’m working here since much earlier than you.  After all, it’s the management which decides who’s the eligible and worthwhile candidate for the post. So shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of here.”

By that time voices were being raised.  Kendra also took a step closer to Ornella.  They were now standing centimeters away, their breasts almost touching, eyes deep into each other’s and both looking menacing. 

“You don’t know who you are messing with Ornella bitch!  I will…”

“Cut off your crap whore.  You thought you would easily run rounds on me didn’t you!  Well I’m the daughter of a labourer.  I had to work hard and fight my way to success.  And it’s not worthless tramps like you who will stand in my way.”

“Did you just call me a tramp bitch”  Kendra raised her right hand and slapped Ornella across the face.

Ornella was stunned, shocked and for a moment seemed lost for words and action.  Kendra continued: “This is just a start. If you cross my path…” then another SLAP sound cracked.  Kendra immediately placed her hand on her left cheek, stung by a return slap from Ornella. 

“How dare you touch me little whore”.  Ornella was herself surprised of her words and of the fact that she had slapped another woman.  But right now she was angry and slowly losing control of herself.  It’s been one month since Kendra had been on her nerves and she was fedup.  A very unfamiliar animalistic feeling of wanting to kick her ass was slowly creeping through her body. 

“Bitch!” Kendra pushed Ornella who stumbled backwards.  Without a word and not thinking of consequences, Ornella pushed Kendra back and the latter stumbled on some desks.  Both teachers lost it completely at that point.  Two master degree holders, chic women, who earned their livings out of teaching kids had engaged themselves in a physical battle whose consequences neither seemed to care about now.  The two rivals locked arms and started pushing and tugging each other around. 

“Bitch”
“cxnt”

They struggled hard, moving all over the room and stumbling on chairs and desks.  Kendra pushed Ornella on a desk and tried to keep her pinned.  Ornella struggled frantically to push Kendra off her.  She wrapped her arms around Kendra’s body and used her body strength to turn Kendra around and it was Kendra’s turn to be pushed against the desk.  They both wrapped their arms around the other’s bodies and completed a few rounds against the desk, each trying desperately to gain advantage.  Ornella could feel her breasts pressed against Kendra’s and their breaths on each other’s faces. 

Suddenly, footsteps of someone in high heels sounded outside in the corridor.  Ornella and Kendra broke away quickly, panting.  They both managed to wipe the trace of perspiration which had appeared on their foreheads and started to rearrange the desks, just in time to see the audio visual room attendant entering.  Ornella pretended to need the room for the department.  They were both panting heavily but the attendant didn’t seem to have noticed anything unusual.  Both women smiled to her and sped away. 

“This is not over bitch” Kendra whispered to Ornella.

“Fuck you whore, I’m not afraid of you.”

Neither Kendra nor Ornella told any of their closest friends of the short wrestling match as it had occurred at around 13hrs and they both had classes till the end of the day.  They both tactfully managed to avoid each other and left the school in confused, angry and excited states.  While driving back home, Ornella started to think what she just got herself into.  She couldn’t believe what she just did and what surprised her more was that she wasn’t feeling the slightest bit of regret over what happened.  Yet they could both have been fired had they been caught.  It would have been regarded as unacceptable behavior from teachers supposed to guide kids from adolescence to adult life.  She had no idea what would happen next and how she should react the next day as head of department.  Kendra had completed the last job remaining from her but Ornella wondered what will happen next year, and the years after. 

“I wonder if I will have to work in a permanent state of war with Kendra for the best part of the next 25 years…not sure I’ll bear it” she told herself as she pulled the car into her alley and garage.  She wondered whether she should tell Patrick about what had just happened.  “How will he react?” she asked herself.  She felt like taking her phone and calling Kendra to shout and swear at her, she who before that day very rarely swore. 

Ornella remained in the same confused state of mind as she completed her household chores and put her kids to bed.  She was feeling a mixture of excitement, fear and anticipation of what will happen the next day.  At the same time, she wondered whether she can go the distance with Kendra in a longer fight or wrestling match.  At about 10 pm, she followed Patrick into the bedroom, itching for a wrestling match with her husband.

During their 9 year long marriage, Ornella and Patrick have had regular wrestling matches.  They started it as an erotic game but since both were very competitive persons, several times the matches spilled over and turned out to be serious battles for supremacy.  Patrick was 1.73 m (5ft8) and 76 kg (160 lbs) and physically much stronger than Kendra and hence most of the matches turned to his advantage.  They never wrestled till exhaustion or submission though.  Since the children were born, the matches became less frequent.  That night, Ornella was keen on testing her capacities against those of her 39-yr old husband. 

She still had not told Patrick about the fight with Kendra.  They were both in night gowns as Patrick sat down on the edge of the bed and watched his wife come towards him.  Without warning, Ornella bent down and charged him, wrapping her arms around his upper torso, pushed him down on the bed and tried to pin his arms above his head.  At the same time, she tried to squeeze his abdomen with her strong legs.  Completely taken by surprise, Patrick did not fight back at first.  “Wow I was not expecting that.” he said, trying to smile, “so you want it wild today huh”.  Ornella did not smile back and replied challengingly: ”I’ll beat you today Pat.  It’s a long time we haven’t wrestled and I want to see what you’ve got after almost errr one and a half years.”  Ornella pressed hard on Patrick and tried to squeeze his abdomen harder.  Patrick had no option but to wrestle back.  Not that he did not enjoy a good wrestling match with his wife anyway.  But that day he saw an extra bit of seriousness in Ornella’s eyes and tone.  Using his body strength, he tried to push Ornella off to one side, but Ornella resisted and used all the power she could muster to keep him pinned.  Patrick struggled harder and tried to lift his wife while sitting up.  It was harder than usual and the two spouses struggled hard for long minutes before Ornella finally released her grip and Patrick managed to push her off him to his side.  They both went on their knees on the bed, panting.

“Having a hard time today?”  Ornella asked looking challengingly in his eyes.

“Yes it was harder but it will only increase my will to fight.  I’ll never let you win”

“We’ll see about that”

Patrick opened his hands and placed them up, inviting Ornella to lock fingers for a test of strength.  But after all these years, Ornella knew better.  Knowing that she did not stand a chance in a test of strength, she lunged forward and attempted a side headlock using her right arm.  She placed her body firmly against her husband’s, put her right arm around his neck and held her right hand with her left hand to strengthen her hold.  Again taken by surprise, Patrick grabbed Ornella’s hands to try to force them off his neck which was feeling the effects of the headlock.  Ornella started struggling and managed to hold firm.  Patrick then wrapped his left arm around Ornella’s neck to attempt a headlock of his own.  The spouses, locked in mutual side headlocks, struggled and wrestled hard for minutes, still on their knees and each trying to wear the other down, emitting low grunts and their faces strained with the efforts.  Finally, Patrick used his body weight to push Ornella down on the bed.  Both fell on the bed, still locked in their mutual headlocks.  Ornella was starting to tire and her hold started to weaken.  Realising that Patrick will wear her down completely, she released the headlock and suddenly slapped Patrick on his face.  Surprised, and with his own headlock weakening, he released his wife’s neck and slapped back, albeit at half his full power.  Both rubbed their necks, still feeling the effects of the headlocks, panting hard and by then sweating profusely.  They again sat up on their knees and looked hard at each other.  Being in love spouses counted for little at that time as a feeling of strong competitiveness crept inside both of them.  A kind of animalistic feeling was slowly taking over both of them.  Ornella knew her husband was stronger, but she wanted to push him to the limit.  Patrick was in a way obsessed about keeping his supremacy over his wife.  A battle of the sexes was on.

Feeling hot and sweating, Patrick removed his night gowns, immediately followed by Ornella,  The match will continue in underwears.  Standing face to face on their knees, Ornella slapped Patrick again.  The latter responded in kind, this time slightly harder than the first time.  A slap match began.  As one slapped harder, the other responded harder and it continued until one final slap from Patrick which saw Ornella stumble back and fall on her sides, holding her cheek and feeling slightly dazed.  “Had enough now??”  Ornella looked up at him and responded “Never!”  They allowed each other several minutes of rest.  The match had been going on since 15 minutes now.  They had struggled and slapped but neither wanted it to be over.  Patrick wanted to send the signal of supremacy and Ornella wanted to show that she was no slouch.  The spouses lunged at each other.

Things were different this time.  The direct skins touch had an effect on Patrick which he wanted to avoid at all cost.  Neither was trained or expert wrestler of any sort and knew few holds.  But Ornella knew that the legs of a woman can be a deadly weapon.  After some struggling on their knees, Ornella sat on the bed, leaned slightly backwards and raised her legs and wrapped them around Patrick’s body and started squeezing.  She managed to lock her feet and her legs started to squeeze Patrick upper abdomen.  The latter started to struggle frantically and almost desperately, feeling the effects of the squeeze.  The husband tried to force her legs out with his hands and despite the efforts, his wife’s held firm.  He knew that he will have to do something or else he will lose the match.  At that point, Ornella did not care at all about hurting her husband and damaging his huge male ego.  It was a battle for supremacy in the bedroom, a battle to test her fighting capacities and to prove to herself that she could defend.  After much struggling, Patrick managed to sit up on his knees and started to stand up on his feet, lifting his wife with him.  He knew that he didn’t have much time and he would have to get her to release the hold else his air supply will start to cut and he would be forced to submit, which seemed unthinkable to him.  Patrick managed to stand on his feet and lifted his wife off the bed.  Ornella was by no means a trained athlete and without the bed’s support, her feet unlocked and she fell back.  “Fuck!!” she shouted.  She had very nearly done it.

Patrick rubbed his ribs.   He was by no means the most muscular of men but was strong enough though.  Seeing his wife on her back, he almost jumped on her and straddled her.  Forcing her arms above her head, he leaned on her body to provide better pressure.  Ornella grappled hard and tried to wrap her legs around Patrick’s body.  But with her hands firmly pinned, she could not apply much pressure.  For the first time during the fight, Patrick’s sweaty body was completely in contact with Ornella’s.  They continued to struggle, but the more they wrestled, the more Patrick’s cock rubbed on Ornella’s body, inside their underwears.  This was what Patrick wanted to avoid.  Soon, his cock was hard and Ornella felt it.  Seeing Patrick’s momentary loss of concentration, Ornella tried to capitalize.  She managed to release one hand and instinctively placed it on his face and tried to push his head away.  She grappled harder.  Brought back to the reality of the battle, Patrick forcibly grabbed her hand and placed it back above her head.  Ornella fell to the familiar problem she faced during wrestling matches with Patrick, his weight.  As hard as she tried, she just couldn’t bulge him.  Moreover, the feeling of the hard cock on her clit, albeit covered by underwear, slowly drove the animalistic feeling out of her.  She was at last exhausted and could not continue any longer.  She stopped struggling and let out a weak “ok you win again”.  Patrick rolled to her side, exhausted as well.  Both were covered with sweat and panted for long minutes.  Ornella was very satisfied with herself and her performance that night.  It had been the hardest wrestling match they ever had and one which she could have won if she had better fighting skills and endurance.  Normally, they take about half a day to get to their normal selves after wrestling matches, and hence they could both be forgiven for remaining silent and still feeling the essence of the male-female rivalry and competitiveness.  After half an hour and knowing that Patrick had not slept yet, Ornella quietly said: “I wrestled with Kendra today.”  Stunned, Patrick sat up. “What????”  Ornella told him everything that happened with Kendra.  He listened in utter amazement and even got turned on by the story.  He never thought his quiet and shy wife would be caught in a catfight.  Ornella ended by saying:  “I don’t think it’s over yet.  If I get the chance, I’ll definitely be happy to fight with her and kick her ass.  I’m sure I can beat her.”  Unsure what to say and think, Patrick simply hugged her, forgetting the wrestling match they just had. 

The next morning started with bodies aching and feeling stiff from the previous night’s hard wrestling match.  Neither spouse ever managed to understand what gets them into such gear and makes them become so competitive whenever they are pitted against each other.  It was not just wrestling.  They are competitive even when playing scrabble, cards and well, everything.  But that morning, Ornella was not particularly focused on her husband, but her mind was fixed on her new rival Kendra, the one with whom she had her first physical fight of her life the previous day.  That day was also the last day of the first term and thereafter school will be on a 2-week holiday.  Before becoming Head of Department, Ornella used to love the final day, but this time she knew it would be a very busy day and that she would have to go to work several times during the hols.  And on top of that she will have to deal with Kendra!!

Kendra arrived before Ornella at school for that last day.  She had spent the night ruminating about what had happened and especially the report filed against her.  She will never forgive Ornella for that.  Older staff told her that she was the first to be reported since 15 years, and for what she felt could have been done by someone else.  Like Ornella, she had no idea how she would react on seeing her rival.  For she firmly considered Ornella as a rival now, even an enemy, someone who has dared cross her path and challenged her professional and personal dignity.  Today she intended to make things as difficult for Ornella as possible.  Except that Ornella had other ideas.

After 15 minutes, Ornella arrived, all smiles and oozing confidence.  She had wore her favorite blue sleeveless dress which depicted her sexy body perfectly, in a way hoping to outshine Kendra on looks.  The fight she had the previous day had greatly boosted her confidence and she was so happy to have stood up for herself.  In a way, she was feeling relieved from her stresses of her first days as Head of Department.  She did not waste time and called a short meeting which included Mrs. Fisher.  During the meeting, she took out a bunch of exam papers and handed them to Kendra.

“There dear.” She said smiling sweetly “these are upper classes papers and marking summaries.  Since you are most senior after me, I think you are the perfect person for the job of verifying everything.  I trust you implicitly”.

Stunned and all eyes on her, Kendra had no choice but to take the papers and promised to finish before noon.  The meeting proceeded for another 15 minutes and Ornella closed by thanking everyone for their support that term. 

“Good” she thought “at least I’m getting rid of her for the next three hours or so”

Ornella spent the next few hours moving around and ensuring all work was being completed.  By midday, she was tired and went to the college bathroom to reapply makeup.  A few minutes later, she returned to the staff room and went to find Kendra.  She saw her chatting with some other teachers.  Their eyes met and Ornella signaled to her that she needed to talk to her.  Kendra stood up, walked to Ornella and faced her, standing only inches away. 

“So have you completed the verification?”

“Of course I have.  There are two mistakes which I have already shown to Mrs. Fisher.  No big deal.”

“ooohhh of course you had to show them to Mrs. Fisher, despite the fact that it was I who gave you this assignment, not her!”  Ornella smiled “I should have known you’d try something”

Locking her eyes onto Ornella’s, Kendra replied: “the school gymnasium is at the back and is empty right now.  Would it be possible for us to continue this conversation there?”

Surprised, Ornella accepted.  Both ladies made their way discretely and separately to the gym through the school yard.  Kendra reached first and stood there.  That last day, she was wearing a deep red, slightly low cut dress.  Ornella got there less than a minute later.  “So?”

“First of all, Ornella, I suppose you should be intelligent enough to expect that I’ll not be doing any favors to you.  Secondly, I couldn’t see you at that time so I decided to talk directly to Mrs. Fisher.  And yes I got a bit of pleasure doing it.”  Kendra smiled and looked at Ornella, standing hands on hips.

“I don’t care about Mrs. Fisher.  And you know what, I think you are such a loser for trying such stupid cheap shots.  You have seen that you won’t be having your way dear, so grow up.”  Kendra took a few steps towards Ornella. 

“It’s no longer about the post of Head now…you have done something I’ll never forgive.  You have reported me and this report will stay in my personal file for the rest of my career.  You could have avoided doing it.”

Ornella also took a few steps towards Kendra and they were again just inches from each other.  Both could now see the crimson colour rising up their necks and faces.  The gym was closed and hot and slight lines of perspirations started to appear on their foreheads.  Kendra continued:

“I’ll never let you at peace.  I know you Ornella, you are not as hard as you are pretending right now.  Sooner or later you’ll make mistakes.  You can say what you want about my lack of maturity or whatever, I don’t care.”

Stung by the realization that Kendra might just be right, Ornella lost her admirable composure and pushed Kendra back. 

“Listen bitch I’m going to kick your ass before you know it.  I’m not going to let you ruin my hard work.!”

Kendra stumbled backwards but managed to keep her balance.  She went at Ornella who instinctively raised her hands in self defence.  The two ladies locked hands and started to push each other.  After a few minutes of pushing Ornella broke off.

“We are at our work place…this thing is getting insane.  I can’t get caught fighting!”  She took a few steps away from Kendra and rubbed her face with her hands.

“Listen bitch, I refuse to have to bear with you for the rest of my career.” Kendra replied, pursuing Ornella.  The latter turned back to face her rival.  Kendra continued: “It’s the last day of the term today.  I’m sure the manager will let us leave early if we ask nicely.  There is nobody in my place right now.  We’ll leave in 15 minutes and continue the fight there uninterrupted!  That’s a challenge, if you dare.”

Ornella was taken aback for a moment.  Kendra was standing right in front of her, looking at her deeply in the eyes.  Ornella returned the gaze.  She knew this was folly but she also knew she couldn’t back down at this point.  Her pride and credibility was at stake.  Plus she also dreaded at the thought of 30 years with Kendra.

She replies: “Ok fine bitch.  I’m sure we’ll get permission.  The loser resigns from the school.   I also refuse to deal with you for the next 30 years.  Do you dare now?”  She walked into Kendra, their faces almost touching. 

It was now Kendra’s turn to be taken aback.  Regaining her composure, she replied:  “Then start looking for another job. Any rules?”

“Euhh no scratching or punching on the face, no eye gouging.  Anything else?”

“No scratching on the pussy.  We’ll fight in underwears.”

“Fine”

They broke off and made their ways towards the management office.  After a few minutes, they were both in Ornella’s car.  Ornella had informed only Rhonda that she had to leave for some business.  Both women were tense.  They were about to do something that would change their lives forever.  Ornella had no doubts about what she wanted.  She was itching to get her hands on Kendra, even though she knew she could lose to Kendra’s youth.  Kendra was equally eager to fight and inflict as much pain as possible on Ornella.  Both had long red nails ready to tear flesh.  Ornella knew she had more to lose than Kendra because she had kids.  A lot of conflicting thoughts went through her head and she was surprised at the urge she was feeling to fight Kendra.  She who had never been violent and who was known as a quiet person.  Perhaps, she thought, that this was a dark side of herself that came out as a survival instinct.  Patrick, she thought, will be able to take care of the kids if she was injured or lose her job, she thought.

After 10 minutes, they reached Kendra’s house.  Kendra led Ornella to an empty room at the back of the house.  The floor was covered with a thick rug which was ideal to minimize pain when falling down  “We’ll be fine here.”  She turned to face Ornella.  “I hate you bitch.  Today you’ll regret having crossed my path.  There will be nobody to save you.”

“You are the one who will need to be saved whore.  I also hate you.”  The animosity and hate between the two had slowly grown during the previous month.  It had grown to the point that two elegant, well educated and classy teachers were now going to get down and dirty in a catfight which will determine their professional futures.  After a starring showdown, both slowly moved away and started pulling out their dresses, their eyes staying locked on each other all the time.  Ornella’s bigger breasts and slightly larger upper body was apparent, but Kendra was taller, younger and probably fitter.  The atmosphere was very heavy and both women were breathing as though they had just run a mile.  Ornella had rarely felt so tense, yet so excited before.  Both women took their times to undress, hoping that the nerves would settle.  Finally, they threw their dresses in a corner and turned towards each other.  Both could see the stress on each other’s faces.  The stakes were so high that the fear of losing was creeping inside both. 

Both women bended their knees slightly, leaned forward and put their hands up and started slowly walking around each other, eyes locked.  They were about two feet away from each other when Kendra suddenly raised her right hand and slapped Ornella hard on her left cheek.  Surprised by the suddenness of her rival’s move, Ornella staggered backwards.  Kendra saw her chance and moved in with another slap on the same cheek.  “Ouch bitch!!”  Ornella, stung by the slaps, moved further backwards and out of Kendra’s range.  Fearing a backlast, Kendra did not capitalize and waited.  Ornella realized Kendra was quick and she decided she had to stay closer to her enemy and fight body to body.  Ignoring the pain of the slaps, she moved forward, buried both hands in Kendra’s head and started to pull her head wildly. 

“Arrrggggg leave my hair bitch!”  Kendra felt intense pain in her head and the full force of Ornella’s pulling.  She grabbed her rival’s hands and tried to pull them off her hair while struggling to keep her balance and her head was being pulled down by the shorter woman.  Unable to pull Ornella’s hands from her hair, she knew she had to counterattack.  She also buried her hands in Ornella’s hair and started pulling and tugging.  It was Ornella’s turn to feel the intense pain in her scalp.  Determined, she tried to pull Kendra harder.  The latter responded in kind.  The two women moved all over the place, hands in head and emitting low grunts for their efforts.  Lines of sweat started to appear on their forehead in the intense heat of the room.  Both struggled hard, pushed and pulled, struggled body to body.  Bodies bumped into each other, hands remained clutched to each other’s hairs.  After long minutes of frantic hairpulling, Ornella decided to change tactic.  With her left hand still pulling Kendra’s hair, she took her right hand out of her rival’s head and started to throw small punches on Kendra’s stomach and belly. 

“Awweee” Kendra let out a cry of pain as she felt the strength of Ornella’s punches.  Instinctively, she released her left hand from Ornella’s hair and tried to block her punches.  Both women moved all over the place in attempts to keep their balances.  After long minutes of hairpulling, punching and blocking, Kendra realized she was being pulled around and on the defensive.  She released Ornella’s hair and immediately aimed a punch on her breasts. 

“Oufff” Ornella released Kendra’s hair and took a few steps backwards, her hands on her breasts.  Kendra immediately tried to capitalize, moved forward and threw another jab onto Ornella’s left side.  Though the punch lacked power, it still caused some damage as Ornella winced.  Through her pain, Ornella thought fast.  She had had to bear pain before in her life.  Knowing that she must fight back, she moved forward, raised her right leg and aimed a kick on Kendra’s belly.  Kendra doubled over, clutching her belly.  Ornella’s own breasts and belly were still paining from Kendra’s earlier jabs and she didn’t follow through.  Both women took a pause, panting hard.  It had been a frantic first 10 minutes or so.  They looked at each other deep in the eyes, reading the hatred and determination in each other.  Both knew the fight had still a lot to go.

Slowly, Ornella moved towards Kendra.  Their bodies were covered with sweat and each had red marks where punches had landed.  Kendra moved to meet her enemy.  Looking straight at Ornella’s eyes, she raised her hands and opened her palms, inviting her for a test of strength.  Ornella raised her hands and the women locked hands and started pushing.  Biceps flexed, neck veins showed and faces winced under the huge efforts from both ladies.  Ornella pushed her body into Kendra’s.  The latter pushed back.  Their breasts crushed into each other’s under their bras as both women tried hard to gain an advantage.  Emitting loud cries, Ornella started to push her enemy back.  Her superior upper body strength started to show as she managed to push Kendra by several feet and against the wall of the room.  Through the pain of her efforts, she looked proudly at Kendra as she tried to keep her pinned against the wall.  Kendra tried hard to push Ornella back and started to struggle frantically.  The women struggled against the wall for some time until Kendra started kicking Ornella on the legs in an attempt to unbalance her.  Ornella was starting to tire up against Kendra’s frantic struggle and tried hard not to fall over.  She was unsuccessful though and she eventually lost her balance and fell to the ground, bringing Kendra with her.  She fell on her back and Kendra fell on her. 

“Oufff” Ornella let out a loud grunt as she felt Kendra’s body weight on her.  She immediately grabbed her enemy’s hair and started pulling her head side to side.  She also wrapped her legs around Kendra’a waist to try to turn her around.  Kendra grabbed Ornella’s head and also started pulling.  She leaned on her enemy’s body to try to apply maximum pressure to keep her down.  Each woman’s scalp was now burning with the terrible hairpulling.  Ornella jerked Kendra’s head brutally side by side to try to unbalance her.  After a great effort, she managed to turn her around and got on top.  But taken by their turning momentum they started to roll around the floor, pulling hair and swearing at each other.

“Bitch” Ornella shouted on her rival’s face,

“Whore” spat back Kendra. 

They rolled, struggled and slapped each other in an epic struggle to establish a decisive advantage.  Legs intertwined, each took turns to be on top of her rival.  After a seemingly endless struggle on the floor, they hit a wall which rolling and released their grips on each other.  Covered with a thick layer of sweat from head to toe, they both got on their knees, locked hands and started wrestling body to body.  Eventually, Ornella released Kendra’s hands and wrapped her right arm around kendra’s neck in a headlock attempt.  Not expecting this, Kendra grabbed Ornella’s arm and tried to force her head out but the stronger arm of Ornella did not bulge..  Kendra then attempted a headlock of the own.  She wrapped her left arm around Ornella’s neck and started to apply pressure.  The two women, locked in mutual headlocks, tried to force each other’s head down.  Struggling to keep her balance and her body slipping constantly against Kendra’s due to the thick layers of sweat on each other’s bodies, Ornella realized that this mutual headlock would eventually wear both down.  Neither showed any sign of relenting and the pressures on their necks was starting to take its toll.  Suddenly, Ornella reached out for Kendra’s bra with her left hand and with a sharp pull, she took the bra out, exposing Kendra’s bare breasts. 

Kendra shouted and released her headlock, shocked.  Ornella had an advantage of having watched a number of catfights with her husband during late nights.  Mercilessly, she grabbed both breasts and dug her fingers in and started to squeeze and scratch.  Pain shot through Kendra’s body as she screamed and felt tears in her eyes.  Pissed off, and feeling an intense rage growing, she slapped Ornella twice on her face and tried to scratch her enemy’s neck.  Ornella was not intimidated and responded by slapping Kendra back.  The latter wanted to get even.  She managed to grab Ornella’s bra with her right hand and pulled it out.  Both women were now topless.  Both women faced each other on their knees, taking a little pause to rest.  They were very tired.  Kendra’s breasts were both marked by three red scratch marks which burned like hell when the sweat flowed on them.  Ornella had a couple of red lighter marks on her neck.  Both\s scalps were burning from the terrible hair pulling they had.  Ornella knew she had to close up the fight quickly else she will start to fall physically.  Kendra was younger and maybe in slight better physical condition. 

Both women painfully got back to their feet, panting hard and sweating profusely.  Ornella, keen to attack first, aimed a kick on kendra’s belly.  It made contact but was not so effective due to the lack of power in the kick.  Kendra responded with a punch on Ornella’s breasts which also lacked power and barely made an impact.  Ornella closed in body to body and started punching Kendra on her sides.  The latter, surprised by the intensity of the punching, tried to respond in kind.  Suddenly, she emitted a loud painful cry.  She took a few backward steps, holding her pussy area.  Ornella had kneed her hard on her womanhood.

“bitch we said nothing on the pussy!! Fucking cheat!”

“That’s no cheating.” Ornella responded panting.  “we said no scratching.”  In her mind, Ornella was ready to do whatever it took to win because her job was on the line.  Knowing her enemy weakened, she tore on her and started raining down slaps with a rage and intensity which stunned Kendra.  Unable to sustain, Kendra fell on the ground, now crying openly.  Ornella straddled her and tried to continue the slapping.  Kendra felt defeat coming.  In desperation, she wrapped her arms around Ornella’s body and dug her nails into her back.  Ornella let out a loud scream.  It was her turn to start crying from the pain now.  Kendra started kicking desperately.  Ornella tried to pin her rival’s arms over her head but Kendra’s kicking managed to unbalance her and she fell to one side. 

Her back was burning from a combination of scratching and sweating.  But Ornella was still determined to close the fight.  Kendra turned towards her with the same determination.  The two amazons linked hands and started to struggle on their sides.  Ornella pressed her body and breasts into Kendra’s in an attempt to use her body advantage.  After minutes of intense and bitter struggle Kendra’s body gave in and she fell on her back.  Ornella mounted her and applied her full body weight on Kendra.  She grabbed Kendra’s arms and forced them over her head.  Kendra tried to struggle back but with Ornella’s full weight on her body she started to feel suffocated.  Gradually, the intensity of her struggles reduced as her last bit of energy left her.  She tried desperate attempts to bite her enemy but didn’t succeed.  Her pride still prevented her from submitting.  Feeling her enemy almost out, Ornella dismounted her, turned Kendra’s body on her belly, grabbed her right arm and started to force it behind her back. 
“Submit bitch,” she said panting, “else I will break your arm”.

Kendra was appalled at the apparent cruelty shown by Ornella.  She didn’t have energy left to fight but still had a bit of pride.

“no bitch” she stuttered weakly.

Ornella pushed the arm up, near to breaking point.  The pain was unbearable for Kendra who was completely spent.

“ok stop I submit.  You win.  Please stop” She managed to mutter between loud sobs.

Ornella immediately released her arm and rolled to one side.  She had won.  She was also spent, tired, her body burning and aching but she had won her first ever catfight.  She wanted to shout her relief but didn’t have enough energy left.  She spent long minutes resting, then slowly grabbed her clothes, dressed and left.

Kendra sobbed and cried for a long time after Ornella’s departure.  She had lost her job and her pride.  In the space of 45 minutes, she had lost everything…well, almost.  She knew she still had her husband, and she still had her degrees.  But Ornella had beaten her in her own house.  She had not been strong enough and mean enough to win this fight.  The quiet Ornella had managed to show an animalistic side of her than she didn’t know existed. 

Patrick was a combination of concern, anger at what he perceived at recklessness by his wife and sexual excitation as Ornella related everything almost in full details. 

“Next time get a camera and record it!!”

“Will there be a next time??”  Ornella sighed, “We never know…never say never”.  After putting the kids to bed, they had a long night of hot sex.

The next Monday, Ornella had to go to work, despite the holidays.  She arrived 30 minutes late and was given the stunning news that Kendra had just resigned for personal reasons.  After pretending surprise, she got to work, feeling very happy, satisfied and relieved that Kendra had respected their engagement.  In a way, nothing forced her to.  Nobody knew of the fight and there was no way they would tell anybody about it. 

Kendra left just minutes before Ornella arrived, relieved to have been able to avoid her.  It had not been easy to answer the Manager’s questions, but she could not care less anyway.  Some of her bruises were still there hidden by her clothes and she had a massage during the week end to try to feel better.  She knew that, with her qualifications, she will get another good job.  But she also knew that the mental scar of the defeat would stay there for a very long time.  Living in a small island, she knew that meeting Ornella again was a strong possibility.  And who knows what might happen the next time they meet………………….

The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
Re: When teachers settle disagreements
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 01:51:50 PM »
Thanks
The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...

Offline jess6

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 02:08:54 PM »
Love this build up. In my real fights it has been the build up I have found most exciting. Identifying a rival, provoking them, the fight challenge, deciding where to fight and what to wear, going to the fight venue

Offline Dalton14

• I love mature cat fights!
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 07:19:50 AM »
Excellent story. The buildup was outstanding and the fight was engaging. I hope this is the second of many stories as you are a great writer.

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 09:01:58 AM »
Thank you very much Jess and Dalton. Very encouraging to read your comments. Not many people like long buildups. Thanks 

Offline luvsubmission

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 10:04:53 AM »
WOW!!!!! I love the buildup and the fight was great. I do enjoy reading long stories with a great buildup. Tigresse, you mention that this is the only the second story you wrote on here. Can you post the link to your first story so I can have the honor of reading it?

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2015, 11:27:58 AM »
Hi. The first story was deleted when I deleted my old profile by mistake. Well at least I think. Was about a fight bet sisters. Was much shorter than this one. Thank you for your kind comments. Encouraging to read such comments. So there are still ppl who appreciate long buildups

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2015, 10:41:43 PM »
Wonderful story. Loved the build up, the stakes and the fight. Please write more.

Offline Devi2014

• I am the most AWESOME person I know.
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2015, 07:54:21 AM »
Hi. The first story was deleted when I deleted my old profile by mistake. Well at least I think. Was about a fight bet sisters. Was much shorter than this one. Thank you for your kind comments. Encouraging to read such comments. So there are still ppl who appreciate long buildups

really ? -- you deleted your old profile by "mistake" - hehehehee
Actually you were scared for Devi - hehehehe
-- well - thanks for this nice story "Bitch"- specially the built up (almost like us - hehehehehe )

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2015, 08:29:14 AM »
Thanks Rocko and Devi

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2015, 12:21:03 AM »
I finally got around to reading all of this story. Tigressel is an amazing writer. I loved just about every aspect of this story. Well written, easily identifiable characters well thought out action and a great ending. There was plenty of detail and set up without bogging things down.

I would love for her to write a catfight story that involves two women fighting over a man sometime. If it is anywhere nearly well written as this one, I will love it.

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2015, 10:35:39 AM »
Hello JT. Thanks for the kind words. Av started to write a sequel of this story. Hope to finish soon then i was thinkin to write one involving a man. Thx again

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2015, 03:34:54 PM »
Hello JT. Thanks for the kind words. Av started to write a sequel of this story. Hope to finish soon then i was thinkin to write one involving a man. Thx again

I am sure I will enjoy both.

Offline ginacaranofan

• God Member
  • love u gina!!!!
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2015, 12:59:31 PM »
wow!!! nice construction of the story and good character description , and a fantastic fantasy with 100% realistic touch. superb work