News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

BarbarianBabes.com

• 5 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
BarbarianBabes.com
« on: February 18, 2015, 07:44:01 PM »
I came across some of the artwork for the BarbarinanBabes.com site and wanted to know if anyone would recommend it to me. The art looks hot, but I am not so much into bloodshed as I am into catfights.

thanks for any guidance you might be able to give.

Offline Garren

• God Member
Re: BarbarianBabes.com
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 11:04:30 PM »
Its mostly games now though there is art from the older days of the site and the wrestling sister site it used to have up so you should be bale to find a decent amount of material close to your tastes.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 11:27:09 PM »
Its mostly games now though there is art from the older days of the site and the wrestling sister site it used to have up so you should be bale to find a decent amount of material close to your tastes.
So, worth the money?

Offline Garren

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2015, 03:27:11 AM »
So, worth the money?
Its worth joining up for a month, maybe longer if you like to play games.

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2015, 02:43:54 AM »
I joined maybe three or four years ago and found it nearly impossible to cancel my membership. I wanted to end things after a month but was unable to, sending several emails which went unanswered. The whole experience left a bad taste in my mouth.

Offline Garren

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2015, 05:05:03 AM »
I don't remember that happening the few times I was a member.