News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Picture This....(Yesteryear Fun)

• 1 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
Picture This....(Yesteryear Fun)
« on: February 20, 2015, 09:34:39 PM »
     Two against one-Catfight Style probably isn't fair, but I think it's a bit tantalizing? One just might wonder what could happen....hairpulling, breast maulin', slapping, clothes rippin'; the One might lose, but then again the One might whip and strip both of her rivals....Here some two on one's of yesteryear to ponder-
      Sophia Loren and Claudia Cardinale gang up on Raquel Welch...sexy low-cut gowns of course
      Barbara Eden (dressed as Genie) and Elizabeth Montgomery (short sexy skirt, tight blouse, heels)
        have more than "words" with Stella Stevens
      Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter) is in trouble when Honor Blackman and Diana Rigg capture her, bind her with her own golden lasso; as they run their hands over her they ask her to "tell the truth" about how their touch feels and ask her many "secrets"
       Martine Beswick (her sexy outfit from catfight scene in From Russia with Love) and Ursula Andress (in the famous bikini from Bond Movie) double team Bridgette Bardot (in dress from Legend of Frenchie King)....
       Pamela Grier (think white dress in catfight action in Coffy) and Nichelle Nichols (hot outfit in Star Trek) get down and dirty with Secretary on Mannix....
       ------------------------
       What's your take on this kind of thing?
       Any predictions, wishes?
       Other scenarios or Actresses that "light your fire?"

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
Re: Picture This....(Yesteryear Fun)
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 04:42:53 PM »
I very much agree !

I do prefer one on one fights, but also think that the sight of one woman being woman-handled by two others, or holding her own against a pair of said (or maybe even managing to come out on top) is quite a hot indeed !

Love all the match-ups you listed, as most of the actresses you chose are among my favorites and, even more so, as the characters listed (and the iconic, and hot, outfits associated to them) !

I'd see Welch coming up on top, or at least mostly holding off Cardinale and Loren... but only just

Eden and Montgomery would have their hands full, but might just be able to tackle Stevens

Wonder Woman gets done in by the Avengers, but they'd have to work long and hard to get there

The two Bond girls get the better of Bardot in a very dirty fight, even by usual catfight standards, Beswick being the deciding factor

Grier and Nicholls do a number on Mannix's secretary... easily so

Another potential aspect I like about such ''trios'' is that, gradually, over the course of a fight, alliances could break down and turn it into a three-way fight, or maybe even switching to a different pairing against one of the women who was in the original pair, this being caused by any number of reasons

- If there were already some issues between the two, like between Eden and Montgomery (due to the similar natures of their series and t.v. characters)
- Or one of the pair continuely critisizing the other regrading choice of tactics (or bossing her around ''... no, YOU hold her, while I...'')
- One of the pair coming to realise that it's her ''partner'' that's the one who needs or deserves to be ''downed''
- One of the pair deciding that she wants to be the lone winner here and deciding she'll achieve this more easily by first dispatching her partner, before the ''one''
- ... or just plain... ''... hey, get off of her, she's had enough...''   

Also, it could be a case of say, to use one of your pairings as an example, Carter pounding the daylights of Rigg, Blackman then joining the fray just as her collegue is being out out by the amazon, Carter then doing the same number on Blackman... until Rigg starts coming back to, and then it becomes the two on one

But a straight (from the intro, and all the way through) two on won works very well