News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Keira Knightley vs Emma Roberts: Girl Fight In A Car Park

• 6 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Keira Knightley vs Emma Roberts: Girl Fight In A Car Park
« on: February 21, 2015, 06:43:11 AM »
When Keira Knightley (29) and Emma Roberts (24) were flirting with the same guy in a bar things got tense between them quickly, and later that evening, very unfortunately, they happened to meet in the car park on the premises, both of them having left the bar.
Keira watched Emma walking to her car while standing next to her own vehicle and shouted across to her: 'You little ugly duckling, when I talk to a guy next time, keep your fucking hands off him, you hear me?!'
Emma stopped in her tracks, slowly turned around, glared at Keira, and replied: 'What did you just say, you hideous bony scarecrow??'

The two women confronted each other, their eyes locked in poisonous stares, slowly and menacingly walking towards each other.
Both Emma and Keira wore gold colored dresses that night, Keira a floor length lamé design, and Emma a golden leather mini dress - that coincidence of choice of color now gave rise to the two women starting to ridicule each other, each by emphasising how bad the other looked in her outfit compared to herself.

Emma: 'You look like a thin pencil wrapped in discarded toilet paper, you're so gross, you misshapen abomination - no guy ever wants to come along with you, you're like something a drunk person has vomited into this car park!'

Keira: 'You...you nasty, little, fuck-ugly piece of dog shit!! You know what's the difference between you and a street whore? - A guy pays her to fuck him, but you have to pay, generously, whenever you get too horny and need to see a guy's cock again! That's not to say you don't look like a cheap whore in that number you're wearing - yeah, you look like a reject of the street!'

Emma: 'You know what you look like in that so called dress you're wearing? - Like a jet of piss!! What you call your looks is what the janitor of this place wipes off the floor with a mop!'

Keira: 'Just dare and touch me, you stinking stumpy horror! I'll tear your ugly mini number to shreds, and you just as well!'

Emma: 'Oh yeah, you think you're so strong you'll rip leather with your bare hands? Hahahaha! I wanna see you try, you bad joke, come and try fighting me, you pathetic bag of skin and bones - I'll shred your rag to confetti and stuff it down your throat!'

At this point, the two furious ladies could no longer withstand the urge to attack each other - Keira swung her purse to hit Emma's face with it but Emma ducked and avoided the impact, in the next second hitting Keira's cheek with hers. Keira reeled for a moment, then slapped Emma's face and grabbed her enemy's hair with both hands.
Emma reached up to get hold of the taller woman's hair in return, and while the two wildcats stood there, bent over and struggling, locked in their mutual both handed hair-grab, they spat in each others' faces, groaning, shrieking, and hissing vile threats at each other.
Each of them was determined to get the other woman's dress off her and to finally gloat over her humiliated rival left in the car park in her bra and panties after being defeated in the fight...

Emma Roberts: 24 years, 5'3", 51kg, cup A

Keira Knightley: 29 years, 5'7", 54kg cup A
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 06:53:07 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Keira Knightley vs Emma Roberts: Girl Fight In A Car Park
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 06:55:32 AM »
Above: Emma Roberts

Below: Keira Knightley
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 07:05:03 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 07:05:49 AM »
Emma Roberts: 'Anybody can see with eyes closed that I'm miles better looking than that skinny scarecrow Keira. And in a fight with her I'll break that halfwit's pencil thin bones, each fucking single one of them!'

Keira Knightley: 'Don't let my skinny looks deceive you! I've got more brawn in one arm than that stumpy looking abomination of a so called woman in her whole body. I'll take her apart like tearing up a sheet of paper!'
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 07:14:56 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2015, 01:39:38 PM »
Emma Roberts will win easily, maybe Keira Knightley vs Elodie Frege will be a good contest.
I agree with you that Emma wins, but I think Keira will put up a better fight.

Now Keira vs Elodie, THAT would be a great catfight to watch. Who do you think would win? PM me if you get the chance so we don't interfere with this poll.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2015, 01:41:00 PM »
I love this scenario. Aught to be a great catfight. I will go with Emma on this one. I hope you will finish writing this up after the poll. It is a very sexy idea.

Offline Marvelcatfights

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2015, 08:08:15 PM »
Surprise... Keira is holding up well in the voting!  I think Keira can defeat Emma.

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2015, 05:51:51 AM »
Emma is highly underrated, but I think Keira takes this one down the stretch and beats the pants off Roberts, literally it would appear in this particular match!!  Keira Knightley FTW!