News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Crystal Lake Catfight the sequal !! Fought on Friday the 13th of course!!

• 24 Replies

Offline StanaKat

• God Member
Re: Crystal Lake Catfight the sequal !! Fought on Friday the 13th of course!!
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2015, 12:42:04 AM »
I get it if we all lose to Tiff, but scrawny little Sara?!? come on people...

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2015, 04:58:50 AM »
THURSDAY THE 12TH

"STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM CAMP CRYSTAL LAKE."

Well, I certainly wasn't expecting THAT.

I stared blankly at Paige, her explosive reaction startling the both of us. As she composed herself, I sighed and offered the gorgeous, raven-haired brat a knowing smirk. "I take it ya heard 'bout the place, then?"

"HEARD about it??" She snapped back, lookin' like she was about to throw another fit. "Have YOU heard about that place?! All those mysterious murders?? All those gruesome deaths?! Christ, the things that have gone down there, that stuff's some serious horror movie shit! I'm surprised a movie hasn't been made about that place yet."

"Or several dozen.."

"It's BAD news, Tiff. You really shouldn't be going up there.."

"Aww, look at ya kiddo," I teased with a wider smirk stretching across my glossy lips, causing the goth gal to furrow her brow at me in annoyance. "Actin' all concerned 'bout my well-being. I always knew under all that black leather, studs and eyeliner that ya loved me!"

She rolled her eyes and sighed heavily. "Oh, shut up! You're like, walking right into a horror movie, blondie. And you do know blondes ALWAYS get killed off in horror movies!" Then, under her breath, she quietly added, "especially the blonde bimbos with big tits.."

"Countin' on that, sugar."

"You know what, FINE. If you're not gonna take this seriously, then you can just GO and get yourself chopped up into little iddy-bitty pieces, then!"

Winking at her, I reached down by the side of the counter and grabbed my bag.

"Mm, will do kiddo. Don't ya worry tho, I'll bring ya back a souvenir. How 'bout a severed foot?"

She flipped me off. I puckered my smirking lips and blew her a kiss.

FRIDAY THE 13TH

Hmm..maybe I shoulda listened to the kid..

Just the site of this ol' abandoned barn that I discovered in the middle of the lake's dense forest gave me the creeps. Hell, this whole camp's been giving me the creeps since arriving here hours ago.

I've heard the stories, the grizzly tales of unspeakable murder and bloody death that happened at this very camp site for the past thirty, forty years. I even got the obligatory warning from my lovely 'frienemy' back home. I laughed it all off, chalked it up as nothing more than exaggerated urban myths, harmless yet spooky ghost stories that ya tell around the campfire. Didn't think much of it, in fact, thought it'd be pretty fun to come up to a place that had such a bad rep. Then, I actually stepped foot in Camp Crystal Lake, and immediately it hit me. It, being this weird, unsettling feeling.. I know it sounds a lil' odd, but ever since I got here, I got this feeling that someone was out there..watchin' me..

I'll admit it, I was genuinely spooked. Maybe those stories were true. Maybe there is a machete-weilding maniac out there choppin' pretty people up into iddy-bitty pieces. Ugh, I know this all sounds ridiculous. But, this place, it's just sending that vibe, that maybe something did in fact happen here a long, long time ago. And things around here were just so..quiet. Yeah, I get it, this ain't the city and it's supposed to be all peaceful around these parts. But, this was different.. Ah, I can't explain it, it just isn't supposed to be this quiet. This campsite, something about it was just so, unsettling to me. I don't know if the other gals felt it like I did. Hell, just being around them didn't help matters. In fact, that feeling of being 'watched' intensified the more I stayed with the group, so I kinda wandered off on my own. Found a trail that led into the forest and walked down it in my Stars & Stripes bikini and a pair of tiny Daisy Dukes and nothing else.

And that sure did the trick! Spending the past couple hours just hiking around Crystal Lake loosened me up, I didn't feel so unnerved and I actually started to enjoy being  up here. The peaceful wilderness, the calming emerald-blue waters of the lake itself. It was such a nice, beautiful day out, too. It wasn't bad at all up here.

Then, I stumbled across this ol' creepy barn. It came outta nowhere, standing tall at the end of the dirt path I'd been hiking down the past couple hours. It looked ancient and spooky, its tall double doors sealed shut, the single window under its pointed roof blacked out with dust and mold. Then, it came one again, like a harsh smack to the face, that unsettling feeling from when I first arrived returned in full-force. And the more I stared at the barn the stronger it got. I bit my lower lip nervously and glanced around, looking for someone I knew wasn't there. I was all alone, none of the other gals could have followed me or would have even known I was out here since I slipped away from the group unnoticed. I looked back at the barn, its tall double doors half-opened and its darkened window just glaring down at me.

I quickly decided that I've had enough adventuring for one day, and swiftly I turned around to head back to the campsite.

"NGHH!"

Something suddenly covered my face from behind, and before I could properly struggle something smacked me HARD in the back of my head! I groaned and collapsed onto the grass in a heap, moaning softly as hands grabbed me and dragged me roughly into the barn..
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 12:12:50 PM by BustyTiffany35 »

FawnL

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2015, 11:13:23 AM »
Tuesday 10th – Late evening

I was looking at the elegant white card with my name on top of it, elegantly written in golden characters that I had found in the afternoon mail.

Few lines, simply telling:

“Dear Miss Lee, you are kindly invited to the opening of the new renovated Crystal Lake Resort.

All new completely renovated cabins providing all the luxury comforts of a five stars accommodation, located  in a stunning breath taking natural environment.

Three days all inclusive completely FREE !

We are eager to welcome you on Friday 13th .

The Management of Crystal Lake Resort.”

I read it more times as it had arrived pretty unexpected.

I knew nothing of this Crystal Lake Resort, never heard before and I even did not know who had sent it. It was a promotion but looking like a first class one,
not the usual cheap offer to cheat the customers.

May be it was a present from my Company or even a surprise from my boyfriend, his way to apologize for his recent  abysmal behaviour that had taken our relationship very near to the breaking point.

Ok, whatever and whoever I smiled and decided to get it.
Actually I had nothing to do and no programmes for the coming week end, so why not getting a relaxing three days , all free ?

I checked on the atlas on line  where this unknown resort was located, right in the middle of nowhere, up into the woods and mountains.
I booked the train ticket using the voucher attached in the invitation knowing that a free shuttle bus was going to collect me at the arrival station, providing a free transfer ride to the Resort.

Three days later I packed my stuff in a trolley and left for Crystal Lake on early morning, dressed all in casual denim, jacket, jeans and comfortable brown leather flat riding boots.

- Yes – I thought walking out of my house – it will be a wonderful vacation. -

« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 11:25:37 AM by FawnL »

Offline SaraJ

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2015, 06:30:07 PM »
I get it if we all lose to Tiff, but scrawny little Sara?!? come on people...

All you are good for it's to run your big mouth StanaSkank! I think you must use your brain , not your muscles to be on top and survive the Crystal Lake catfight challenge. Hopely , tomorrow i'll stil be 1st and prove to you that you are just a stupid girl!

Good luck ladies!!! You are going to need it!!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2015, 04:20:48 PM »
Some very nice posts by some of the ladies ..... Wowwwww ... VERY close between several of them. Talking single votes here people!!

Time closing in ....   some of the ladies catfighting in the showers some on the sandy beach, and in the water of the lake.

Your vote could give one of these lovely ladies the win here!!  Time to show them your support!!

Was supposed to have some Kardashian sisters as celeb guests. Heard some branches cracking, and snapping in the woods. So they split up, and went looking for who was watching. So far none of them have come back ... he he he

Voting closes today ... MAY have to do run off, if tie .. Ladies you up to a tie breaker if needed or keep it a tie if it happens?

Storm

Offline Brunette Power

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2015, 04:26:36 PM »
Barbara!
All blondes are trash!

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2015, 04:40:29 PM »
it looks that poor little Fawn is going to have her ass kicked once more...  ;D ;D

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
"Nnghh..Mmphhh.."

The only sounds that filled the upper level of the old abandoned barn were the muffled moans of the busty platinum blonde tightly bound, gagged and blindfolded. Her mouth was packed deeply with cloth, her full, inviting lips covered by a long rag which was knotted tightly behind her head, pinning her flowing, disheveled, platinum blonde hair to the sides of her face. Another rag was wrapped over her eyes, effectively blindfolding her. Her hands were tied tightly behind her back, with another rope looped over her bound wrists and waist to pin her hands to the small of her back. One more rope was attached to her wrist bindings and snaked between her legs, knotted off firmly in front of her to the rope around her waist. More rope wrapped above and below her ample breasts and around her bare shoulders, causing her large, firm mounds to push out against her Stars & Stripes bikini top. Her legs were also bound at the ankles, knees and thick, toned thighs, with a noose tightly wrapped around the base of her throat and tied off to a wooden beam above her. And yet, as helplessly trussed up as she was, Tiffany continued to struggle against her bonds.

As she groaned and strained to escape her tight bondage, twisting and turning as much as the ropes would allow her to, a silent figure watched her. The figure was about as tall as Tiffany, and just as curvaceous. She wore a pair of dark green shorts and a matching tank top, a pair of brown boots... and a white hockey mask. Her long, dark hair was pulled back into a tall ponytail. She just stood there, watching, staring at her helpless captive as she struggled fiercely with her ropes. Tiffany, despite the blindfold, could tell someone was there with her, which only increased her anxiousness and boosted her will to escape. Finally, the masked woman took a step forward, the creak of the floorboard beneath her boot cut through the air and silenced Tiff's muffled moans. Tiffany became more anxious as the figure approached her, stepping slowly, deliberately, moving closer to the bound, buxom blonde. She could feel her, she was so close, her breathing coming in short snarls through the nostril holes of her hockey mask. Tiff could feel those short bursts of air running over her smooth skin, which was covered in goosebumps. Tiffany shuddered as her captor leaned in and grasped a handful of her hair, shrieking into her gag as the masked woman pulled harshly on her flowing tresses. Behind her mask, Tiff's captor smirked, and ever so slowly lifted the bottom of her mask, tilting it up until it sat atop her head, fully revealing her wickedly smiling, beautiful face to her blindfolded and gagged captive.

Kim let out a laugh, tilted her face forward, and licked the side of Tiffany's face, dragging her tongue slowly up from her jawline, over her cheek, up to her temple, causing the gagged platinum blonde bombshell to squirm and moan. With another laugh, Kim released Tiffany's hair, reached over and SMACKED her round, heart-shaped ass, the echo of her palm striking her smooth, curved buttcheek ringing out throughout the deserted barn. Taking a step back, Kim surveyed her captive, eager to begin her insidious plans for her long-time rival. Suddenly, a noise from outside the barn rang out into the afternoon sky. It was distant and far away, but the noise rang loudly enough to catch Kim's attention. It sounded like a fight, loud piercing screams between two fierce hellcats going at it by the lake. Kim turned and glared out the barn's dusty window, quietly sliding her mask back over her face. She gave Tiffany one more look, knowing she wouldn't be going anywhere, then turned away from her prisoner and moved into the shadows to deal with the cause of those screams and cries..

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Some people doubted if she could do it ..... Yet after fighting on land, lake and in cabins ..

SARAJ WINS !!!!

SARAJ YOUR WINNER AT CRYSTAL LAKE !!!

VERY WELL DONE to Marlu, BustyTiffany, and Jessiwrestles ... Keeping up with her, and fighting all the way to the finish!!

ALL the ladies getting into double digits in the poll AWESOME!!

Stana, Kylie, Barbara .....  Nice showing for you ladies as well ... Fawn .. maybe not having her best poll. YET she is a winner to me!!

Thanks to all the ladies being part of this!!

Storm 

Offline SaraJ

• God Member
I won! Thank you to everyone who voted for me!

Well done to Marlu, BustyTiffany, and Jessiwrestles. It was very close.

Thanks Eve, i know you are right! The poll result proves it! ;)