News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Danielle Fishel vs Jodie Sweetin

• 5 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Danielle Fishel vs Jodie Sweetin
« on: February 22, 2015, 06:48:49 AM »
No poll associated with this...just a little match segment I've had percolating in my brain, and I wanted to share.

DANIELLE FISHEL vs JODIE SWEETIN

{alt}
Danielle

{alt}
Jodie

Dani groaned as she stumbled backward, glazed eyes spinning from the European uppercut blow to her chin.  Her back hit the ropes, her arms draped over the top strand as her knees threatened to buckle.  An instant later, Jodie was upon her; the blonde grabbed the middle rope and, with a small grunt, grasped the middle cable and yanked it up, pulling it over her opponet’s shoulders and letting it snap tight.  Fishel came out of her haze with a sudden start, only to find herself tied up in the ropes, trapped.

Taking a few steps back, Sweetin stood with her hands on her hips and a malevolent smirk upon her face.  “Well now, isn’t this just an opportunity made in Heaven?” the blonde purred with an edge of malice in her tone.  Danielle’s only reply was a sharp grunt as she strained haplessly against the cables that bound her.  Then, her left boot swung up, aiming a kick at her rival’s nether region.

But Jodie was an instant quicker, catching Fishel’s foot with her hands before it could land.  A moment later, Sweetin threw a kick of her own, painfully nailing her adversary in the back of her thigh, causing Dani to wince from the sudden Charlie horse the blow produced.

“As I was saying,” Sweetin continued as she dropped the brunette’s half-limp leg from her grasp.  “I’ve been working on my boxing skills lately.  Mostly heavy bag work, you see.  But what I really need to focus on now is my speed bag skill.”

Fishel gave a quizzical look for a long heartbeat, and then her eyes widened in panic as it dawned on her what her arch-nemesis meant.  She strained again to no avail against the ropes, and in a voice that was half-demand/half-plea, she rasped, “No!”

“Oh, yes!” Jodie replied with unrestrained glee as she stepped closer, balled her fists, and began to rain a flurry of hooks and uppercuts to Danielle’s breasts.  The brunette’s 36D’s bounced wildly in the cups of her sports bra halter as she moaned, mewled and outright howled from the mauling.  The referee, who had long since given up trying to maintain real order in this melee, repeatedly ordered Sweetin to back off, but the blonde ignored him and went right on tenderizing her victim’s ‘girls’.

Finally, overwhelmed by pain and exhaustion, Danielle’s head rolled backward, her eyes mere slits as she struggled to remain conscious.  Only then did Jodie put an end to her battering.  She then pulled the cables free of Fishel’s shoulders, and the brunette stumbled forward several steps before keeling to the mat; she landed face…or rather, breasts…first, drawing a dazed yelp of pain from her.  Jodie nudged her over onto her back with the toe of her boot, and then planted the sole of that boot firmly down upon her fallen foe’s battered boobs.  The half-conscious brunette gurgled a moan of pain as her bruised breasts were pressed down under her rival’s foot, and Jodie contemptuously commanded the ref to “Make it ten!”  Complying without hesitation, the official slapped his hand to the canvas ten times, the crowd calling along numerically with each drop of his arm, then signaled for the bell.

{alt}

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: Danielle Fishel vs Jodie Sweetin
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 09:29:10 AM »
Kudos on picking the right winner.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2015, 03:31:04 PM »
Great story, the mighty danielle fishel has fallen, I hope she makes a come back. jimbo
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline ValGlorious

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 07:00:04 PM »
This is marvelous,  thank you for sharing it.

Offline hackstar9

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2015, 10:13:25 PM »
really like the matchup...always though they both hot.  If do another one, maybe more wrestling, can;t get thought of those hot sweaty bodies grinding into each other.

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2015, 06:26:39 AM »
Great write-up!   I've always thought that this was a great match-up between two fantastic and tough actresses!   This definitely proves me right with that opinion!      Although I definitely was and am a huge fan of Danielle Fishel, I don't have any complaints about Jodie Sweetin winning this battle!    Excellent writing, thanks for sharing with us and I hope we get to see more from you!   Keep up the awesome work!!