News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jessie J vs Katy Perry: When Two Pop Divas Clash

• 5 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Jessie J vs Katy Perry: When Two Pop Divas Clash
« on: February 24, 2015, 09:45:03 AM »
Katy Perry (30) and Jessie J (26) have ended up not being on friendly terms after the management of an arena holding 20,000 spectators made a hitherto unsurpassed mess consisting in a case of double booking, organising Jessie's as well as Katy's show event for one and the same night.
Jessie, on learning about the problem, immediately switched her behaviour to diva mode, demanding without hesitation of Katy that she will cancel her event and back out of her tour date.
Katy, at first amused at Jessie's approach, told her laughingly it may as well be Jessie who will do so. She soon realised the seriousness in Jessie's demands when that rival singer proposed an artistic as well as brute strength based competition:

Watched by the audience of nearly 20,000, she wants to fight Katy in a singing contest, armwrestling match and kickboxing combat over the question who is the better woman and, thereby, takes the spotlight for a full show at the venue.

Katy, while considering Jessie's ideas, gets increasingly angry over the other woman's attitude and finally accepts, convinced after all that there isn't much she has to fear from Jessie.

The evening has arrived, and Jessie and Katy meet in the arena's centre for their singing contest just before they get down to their hard, brutal fight...

Katy takes the stage to perform her song 'Unconditionally' live to compete with her voice against Jessie's:

http://youtu.be/G29dHPI4lj0

Jessie takes the stage to perform her song 'Who You Are' live to compete with her voice against Katy's:

http://youtu.be/W4gkUDHR7VU

Katy Perry: 30 years, 5'8", 59 kg, cup D

Jessie J: 26 years, 5'9", 58 kg, cup B

« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 09:48:54 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Jessie J vs Katy Perry: When Two Pop Divas Clash
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 09:49:35 AM »
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 09:53:15 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 09:54:40 AM »
Above: Jessie J

Below: Katy Perry
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 10:04:11 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 10:05:31 AM »
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 10:08:00 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 10:08:38 AM »
Jessie J: 'Katy...fucking...Perry? - The mere mention of that talentless bitch's name makes me laugh. She really took my challenge of a song competition when I thought the poor girl would have enough sense to humbly apologise to me instead...Well, it looks like I just have to blow her off the stage with my performance and then thrash some sense into her.'

Katy Perry: 'She's nothing but an arrogant mediocre pop whore. Does she think she can compare herself to me, with her whiny voice, seriously? - That bitch needs to be put in her place, and I'll make her crawl back into the hole she came from! And, by the way, yes, I'll fight that piece of trash in a kickboxing match, and no doubt she will leave the arena a poor mess!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 10:18:40 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 04:51:17 PM »
For what it's worth, I think Jessie J, while she may be underrated and very fit, is not going to beat Katy Perry in this battle!     

Katy Perry can and should triumph in all five (5) categories!