News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

celebrity Wrestling Simulator

• 21 Replies

Offline travers

Re: celebrity Wrestling Simulator
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2015, 05:55:17 AM »
Great find to bring up. I'e been toying around with it for a bit and have been wondering if there might some places I could modify this game. I can't seem to locate the actual program files and scripts on for the program. I would like to take some more looks "under the hood" so to speak to get a better sense of how the game actually functions, beyond just the database supplied. Any tips on where I might find this.

Offline vivvivve

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2015, 09:47:00 PM »
when I start a match the text of it all just flashes by super fast and there doesn't seem to be a way to scroll back to read all of it. i only get the last bit

Offline vivvivve

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2015, 10:03:35 PM »
and are thematches always onesided?

Offline alpres1901

• Celebrity Catfight Database
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2015, 10:58:14 PM »
the matches can be one sided at the start but when you get to about 100+ matches you should see a more even matches
the is because the move counter table needs to fill up.

there are speed controls in the match window, after clicking start match it should start at the middle speed, use the low speed button
next to the start match button to slow it down.

at the end of the match you can scroll all the way back to the beginning by clicking in the bulk of the match text and using your arrow up and down keys to scroll.

Offline YumiReiko

• God Member
  • In a second you’ll be wrapping around my finger!:
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2015, 01:42:10 AM »
Hi-hi! :D When you will update this precious?))))) I want sexfights, and sex slave matches! More replies, more taunts, and able to edit more girls! XDD

Offline Doujinshi

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2015, 10:35:46 PM »
hello.
I'd ask how do you change or add moves.

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2015, 08:56:05 PM »
I'd love to find a similar Mac program. 

-JM